::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 22, 2012, 02:29:04 AM
Did someone mention Metropolis?

[censored] YES DO IT. I love that zone with a passion.

If only I could put slicers in it, and make them as annoying.


Stage is pretty much done.

Reply for the video is made, and it ended up being put on Mario Kart.


So naturally, you'll have a video of it whenever youtube loves me.
and I used the awesome Project Chaos remix seg provided, =p



Ermahgerd it looks wonderful. So simple, yet one of the best stages I've seen yet.



I was just talking about that in my head. I pronounce it "Hydrossity." I feel like if it were Hydro-city, it would've been spelled Hydro City Zone. Welp I got a new SSP to create. TO THE LAB


Putting on my SD card ASAP. My Sonic stage count is now up to 15. Loving these classic stages!

Damn This stage is so damn epic. Did you model this yerself as well as Chemical Plant zone?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 22, 2012, 10:26:35 PM
Damn This stage is so damn epic. Did you model this yerself as well as Chemical Plant zone?
He did both.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 22, 2012, 10:26:35 PM
Damn This stage is so damn epic. Did you model this yerself as well as Chemical Plant zone?

Sure did, and I think I'm going to try custom modeling that Sonic Vs shadow fight in SA2. Everything I make from now on is going to be by scratch in 3DS max, no stealing from The Model's resource =p



The final one? Will you be doing anything...exciting to it? It's honestly just a flat stage with meteors everywhere.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 23, 2012, 12:00:39 AM
The final one? Will you be doing anything...exciting to it? It's honestly just a flat stage with meteors everywhere.

Tempted to see what happens when I force a brawl fight to constantly be running to the right.

lol.

Now THAT will be fun. Perhaps start off on a platform, enough time for Bunny Ears to spawn (all Ears, on high) then lower the platform and dash for your life.


But what if you don't play with items?
Although I do think that there's a special Brawl with the bunny hood.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]