::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



I love the new Splash Hills Zone! We need more stages like this on different spots of the Zone....

Can I request/suggest some ideas for this?
-Maybe expand it more onto the bridge, or to the very far right edge
-Alt version of this at the normal stage battle area for lulz

BTW, in the mid section there seems to be collision data that I'm running into? It only gets in the way when using certain attacks... it appears to be stuff from the section of the normal area that breaks away. Any fixes for that? o_o;;;


as i said, the splash hill zone sux :(, i think what you most improve a bit the stage, but i have a little question, how did you made stages? i want to try make one :)




Quote from: lord_of_hell on March 30, 2010, 05:11:17 PM
as i said, the splash hill zone sux :(, i think what you most improve a bit the stage, but i have a little question, how did you made stages? i want to try make one :)

You shouldn't say a stage sucks without knowing how annoying it is to make one. It's not like he just threw this together. Amazing work as always Oizen.

Quote from: dingoberriz on March 30, 2010, 05:14:09 PM
Quote from: lord_of_hell on March 30, 2010, 05:11:17 PM
as i said, the splash hill zone sux :(, i think what you most improve a bit the stage, but i have a little question, how did you made stages? i want to try make one :)

You shouldn't say a stage sucks without knowing how annoying it is to make one. It's not like he just threw this together. Amazing work as always Oizen.
sorry ten for it, i dont know what make a stage was too hard, but oh well, i just want to know how to make one




I really don't care that if you don't like it, but it does bug me that you don't know how to do it yourself, but have the gull to criticize some one elses.

March 31, 2010, 11:51:04 PM #337 Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 12:01:46 AM by Master Illusion
There is a glitch when playing as Pokemon Trainer on Valley of the end. The Pokemon can't move until they get hit and the cpus do nothing and the camera doesn't follow you, it only follows the cpu. But when you choose an independent pokemon everything works normal.

Amazing work as usual OizenX ^^ just one complaint, when using the Hyper Sonic Moveset, if sonic is in the air and you use the B homing attack, he goes in his ball jumps to the center of stage like he's suppose to, but the game freezes when he comes in contact with the invicible obsticle, it isn't that big a deal considering I rarely use the Hyper Sonic moveset, but it is kinda annoying when I forget about the glitch and fight a CPU Sonic with the moveset :P

April 03, 2010, 02:09:48 AM #339 Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 10:41:05 PM by Master Illusion
Nvm I managed to fix Final Valley. That means no more Pokemon Trainer freezing! If anyone is interested get it here http://www.mediafire.com/?zmmmem04nkq Basically I edited the spawn points (that was causing the pkmn freezing) so now all characters now start standing on the stage instead of dropping out of the sky. This also means that all characters have their entrance animations back. And Pokemon Trainer actually can walk now. You still need the module file from the original package. And thanks for the great stage OizenX!


Splash Hill Zone is pretty cool but the spawn points when there's four players messes up and kills one of the players at the beginning.

I don't know much about this stage stuff so I don't know if that can be fixed or not but I thought I'd let you know.

My bandwith is increasing T_T

It WAS at 102%

now its at 106%

excuse me while I make a crap load of image shack links.