EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's a dumb memory issue that sounds like something only someone like Dant can solve......

WAT? O_O
So it's like there's a file size minimum?!
I'll check myself.

In other news, does anyone know how to null normals?
Even if I can't vert the Mega Man model nullifying the normals can make it look moderately better.

I'll just put Link's old textures back in and check.

Edit: The bug seems to be gone, and she works in SSE, though I need to mod the attributes.

Maybe since it's such a difference in filesize towards the game standards the game doesn't recognize it.

Hey EY, do you think you could help me out?
I need to port Zelda over to Sheik
It's for a twinrova psa idea I have.
Having two zelda (well twinrova) models would be easier for the whole fire/ice thing. Just switching the modes with the down b move would save me a ton of codework XD


I'm.... busy with a certain thing that's taking quite a bit of my time(look at SWF for a clue), but I will update soon. Currently, I'm trying to remove the shading from the vertexture which will make it look moderately better and tweak some of his hitboxes.

Yeah, the vertex can't be used on account of the Sword being attached to the wrong hand.



I was at a baby shower yesterday.
Pictures.












New model, victory taunts aren't done yet, but everything else is done.
I'll release it as is tonight if life or that other thing gets in the way.





That is freakin smexy my man!  Can't wait for this.  I've been in desperate need of another Pit PSA for a while. 



Updates to Gray Fox(mainly SFX pack, costumes, and cosmetic stuff) and a minor Mega Man one.

Just tried out the Sora moveset. It's generally quite good for a first version. But some of those animations are... well they can be improved. I'll try to improve on some, and if I'm successful I'll send them to you if you don't mind.

If you do, please use the KH2 model viewer khkh_xldMii for reference.