Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to combine parts from different pac/pcs files  (Read 1584 times)
Aafyre
Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 31, 2010, 03:59:06 PM »

I need to know how to take part of one pcs and replace it with another part from a different pcs of the same character.

For example, if I wanted the Captain America Snake's hair on a different Snake that already had his ammo packs and stuff removed, how would I do this? I tried exporting the polygon and replacing it on said Snake, but that did nothing. If someone could help me out with this, there are many textures I plan to release soon after.
    « Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 04:19:50 PM by Aafyre » Logged

#1 Knuckle head
    Mega Kitten

Hey

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 09:54:26 PM »

you need brawl box open the file their export what you need then open another brawl box and put the stuff you exported on the other file.....

hoped i helped

New Age Retro Hacker
    Hyper Kitten

Hahaha! Oktoberfest!

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 04:53:46 AM »

You need to check what Polygon you want to replace, in the polygon's information there should be an ID. Remember that ID and go to vertices, there look for the vertex with the smae ID, export that vertex. Open up the Snake file who needs the new hair and replace the vertex.
    Hope I helped too Smiley

DrPanda
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 06:47:02 AM »

I don't think export/replace works for this, you need to do it with a hex editor.

Here is a video tutorial that Dingo made on how to combine vertices  Grin
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6yxTWZx6Yk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6yxTWZx6Yk</a>

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: