Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Project Dark Sonic! UPDATE! New Demo Vid and Download available!  (Read 9655 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: August 06, 2010, 10:50:49 PM »

Well I'm pretty satisfied with my new sonic psa, all he needs is a few changes to his specials and he'll be a whole new sonic! Here's a teaser vid for ya'll to enjoy while I put the finishing touches on Version 1.00 :3 I'm hoping the next version will have specials, but I'm not making any promises.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiTwUPHYCs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiTwUPHYCs</a>

Download!: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10616&Moderated=All

Note: These Changes are for the latest version of him which I'm trying to test now (I'm havin trouble getting codes to work atm >_>) I will release the new version once all the planned changes have been made.

Dark Sonic Version 1.00
    Current Changes:
    1:All of sonics moves(attackwise) besides throws, trips, and cliff attacks all have extra damage, just enough to give him a little extra punch.
    2: All of his moves(attack wise) besides throws, trips and cliff attacks all have darkness element.
    3:If you touch him while he's running, walking, dashing, or waiting.(this doesn't include the squat wait, and squat animations) You will take some damage and dark element.

Current graphical changes:
    1: All of his animations have a small purple burst graphic attatched to the FFFFFFE bone(Thank you hollow for the tip)

Planned Changes: version 1.00
    Moveset:
    1: His usual hitboxes for his down B will be replaced with the hitboxes from nayru's love, they will do a bit more damage and have an electric element.
    2: His Side B will also be replaced with the hitboxes from nayru's love, they will do more damage and have a darkness element.
    3: He'll jump higher on the first and second jump
    4:He'll run faster than usual  (not by much)
    5:He'll be able to summon the assist trophy for Shadow with his up taunt. (I find it rather fitting)
    6: All moves that don't have extra damage/darkness element will have them.

Planned Changes
    Graphics:
    1: His down B will have electric sparks surrounding him for the duration of the attack
    2:His shoes will have new colors
    3: His Side B will have healing visuals (mainly cause they look nice XD)
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 03:11:00 PM by NaruZeldaMaster » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 11:20:09 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but I'm afraid that I may not be able to release dark sonic any time soon . Unless somebody knows a way I can cut his .pac file in half.....

cyberdark
    Advanced Kitten

http://www.youtube.com/user/cyberdarkdragon1

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 12:27:24 AM »

i can,t wait dark sonic best of luck

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 12:31:36 AM »

i can,t wait dark sonic best of luck
    yeah I might just leave him the way he was in the vid lol except the planned changes for his moves if I can get them working.

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 01:32:07 PM »

u need brand new specials or this is just another elemental.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 01:34:50 PM »

u need brand new specials or this is just another elemental.
    Hes going to have a new attack for his down and side B, but I'm not sure if it's going to work or not.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 02:12:04 PM »

I have a few ideas for specials that can replace all of this specials.

B: Malice Rush: Dark Super Sonic quickly [censored]s his fist back, then launches forward with his fist outstretched. This functions similarly to C.Falcon's Raptor Boost, but goes farther, and moves faster.

If used in the air, Dark Super Sonic can be sent in three different directions: Diagonally up, Forward, and Diagonally Down. The first two put Sonic into Special Fall. The last one doesn't, and allows him to follow up with any aerial or special besides Malice Rush.

Side B: Devil's Combo: Dark Super Sonic goes into a rapid series of punches and kicks that much be augmented by the player. Works exactly like Marth's Side B, but each one ends with a special darkness move. When used in the air, Dark Super Sonic simply performs a series of five rapid kicks that make him float upward a little bit until the attack end. Each Kick has darkness element.

Down B: Dark Typhoon: Dark Super Sonic spins around furiously, creating a large funnel of wind around him. This move has a large, vertical hitbox. It functions similarly to Luigi's Cyclone attack, and has a lot of hits, but each hit does a set amount of damage, and the KB is also set.

Up B: Rage Launch: DSS launches himself into an arc at high speed, similarly to Fire Fox and Fire Falco when the Control Stick is held between diagonal-up and up position. This move has a mediocre horizontal movement, but has a large vertical climb. Anybody who is hit one the way up will be hit with large KB and little damage. Like his Spring Jump, Sonic goes into special fall, but is able to perform aerials and move slightly.

Your thoughts?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 02:40:33 PM »

Hmm, the fire fox idea sounds doable at my skill level XP I'm not making any promises.

I plan for his down B to be a huricane ish move, it will have a wind graphic around him and the hitboxes will be like Nayru's love for the duration of the attack. It'll have the hitboxes while he's charging too, but they'll do less damage. HOPEFULLY if you release the controll stick before you release B he'll return to his standing position

His side B will be similar to Sheiks Side Smash A completely charged.

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 03:13:31 PM »

good ideas.
    but narumaster's side B is better fitting.
    and up b has to be teleport oh and u need to make his one his taunts similar to wave's full throtle moveset

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 03:23:29 PM »

good ideas.
    and up b has to be teleport oh and u need to make his one his taunts similar to wave's full throtle moveset

Blegh I hate copying people that way, it makes things feel halfassed when I'm done XD
    Anyway I think I'm gonna release the non-special version when I finish redoing it today.

Do you mean teleport like Zelda's Up B? Hmm that might work XP though I'd have to finish up the non special one first. Can anyone please explain how to make meh a custom CSP and victory screen portrait?

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 03:56:01 PM »

portaits are unediteble but only the ones for the result screens.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 05:38:14 PM »

good ideas.

I disagree. Sonic doesn't teleport, barring Chao's Control, which he needs an Emerald for. Besides, he has canonically used Chaos Control during Sonic Adventure 2, and only during that game, he has not used Chaos Control unaided by Shadow or anyone else capable of it since then.

I think the Rage Launch idea is more fitting considering how fast DSS is. So the move would be very fast.

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 05:40:53 PM »

well sonic is faster than the speed of light so u couldn't really see him so a real quick teleport is kinda like him moving at the speed of light.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 06:12:44 PM »

good ideas.

I disagree. Sonic doesn't teleport, barring Chao's Control, which he needs an Emerald for. Besides, he has canonically used Chaos Control during Sonic Adventure 2, and only during that game, he has not used Chaos Control unaided by Shadow or anyone else capable of it since then.

I think the Rage Launch idea is more fitting considering how fast DSS is. So the move would be very fast.

I'm going to stick with my original down B idea Black Wind. At first the move is normal with a bit more damage, but if you hold down B it has the hitboxes of Zelda's Neutral B for the duration of the attack. It'll only become the more powerful Black Tornado while you're holding the B button. That's the only way I can think to do it without screwing it up.

Can anyone here tell me how to use the go to? I keep trying to write it right in the numbers. but it always has three 0's before or after the numbers.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: August 07, 2010, 06:34:57 PM »

well sonic is faster than the speed of light so u couldn't really see him so a real quick teleport is kinda like him moving at the speed of light.

You're mistaken. Sonic is faster than the speed of sound. Super Sonic is also faster than the speed of sound, but nowhere near the speed of light. Dark Super Sonic just like normal Super Sonic except he is hatred-driven. Hence the evil giggle he gives before destroying Gold and Silver.

I just wish the voice actors were better at their job.

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: