Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
Author Topic: Beginner's guide to MK64n's method without patching + Tips for using 3DS MAX  (Read 65322 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #150 on: September 14, 2011, 05:55:27 AM »

You can try deleting the settings file.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2011, 07:22:14 AM »

and that would be....where...? :/

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2011, 03:08:52 PM »

and that would be....where...? :/

Try this maybe ? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30510.msg634376#msg634376
    By replacing "3DS MAX 8" by 3DS MAX 2010

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Samzapp
    Mega Kitten

How I felt when Captain Falcon got SSB4-confirmed.

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker RAGE!!

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2011, 04:57:22 PM »

Try it with an account that has Admin privileges.
    I use the admin account.

Need some music made into a mashup or edited so it loops? Just send me a PM and I'll have it done as soon as I can!

If you think any edit you make sucks, don't. Even if it doesn't get many downloads, it will still be excellent because you put your honest effort into it. Stick to your own opinions instead of letting others negatively influence them.

Crony
    Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: September 27, 2011, 05:10:18 AM »

hey guys, i just try this method but durnig the morpher step i cant pickup the "mod" clone for the first channel, does not even appear in the list (H), but still there, and i dont know why?! no problem for the invible vertex on the second channel.

Please can someone help me?!
    Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:23:43 AM by Crony » Logged

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: September 27, 2011, 10:15:18 PM »

hey guys, i just try this method but durnig the morpher step i cant pickup the "mod" clone for the first channel, does not even appear in the list (H), but still there, and i dont know why?! no problem for the invible vertex on the second channel. Please can someone help me?! Kirby Dance
    Right Clic on your mod, properties, check if you have the same number of vertices and faces as the original. You may have added/removed a vertex by accident, not sure how but it happens.

Crony
    Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: September 28, 2011, 04:27:22 PM »

Right Clic on your mod, properties, check if you have the same number of vertices and faces as the original. You may have added/removed a vertex by accident, not sure how but it happens.

OK problem resolved! Happy Face Thank you very much! Kirby Dance Kirby Dance

DevMasters
    Expert Kitten

... To Epic.

• Awards Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: October 03, 2011, 12:21:31 PM »

One question... Whenever I try to move Lucas leaves to a different part of his body and save my changes they dont show up on my character in brawl box. I sightly edit the leaves and that show up but the place I move them to dont. I know its some simple way save the changes to a polygons position on a model right?

R  U  O  K!!!?

DevMasters
    Expert Kitten

... To Epic.

• Awards Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: October 03, 2011, 12:48:51 PM »

You know what I figured it out sorry! XD

And you are the best around for this guide! Thanks!

R  U  O  K!!!?

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: October 05, 2011, 10:37:03 AM »

this is a easy to understand guide!! i like how you dont just say "click this.. click this.. click this.. oh and click this too". you give a explanation as to why and stuff. that helps understand this stuff sooOOoO much better cuz you learn what yer doin.  thanks for this guide!

anyway i was having that AiS converter to DAE problem at first like some others too too. draggin it in there and double clicking it didnt work so i tryed right-clicking and then choosing to "open with.." AiS and that fixed my problem.

im havin a slight problem, for some reason its not loading 3 of the texture file things. the mouth, eye and eyelashes. after saving and reloading it and re-exporting them it still happens but now it tells me the error. "Missing External Files" theyre there so i dont know whats the problem. its not a HUGE problem if i wont be able to see it for now [not editing the face vertexs anyway] and only a error when seeing it in 3DS MAX 8 but see-able in brawlbox.

what could be the problem? corrupted Toonlink pac file? or is it cuz im not editing the polygon X data from the face? the weird thing is i can see ALL textures in brawlbox but not in 3DS.
    « Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:38:28 AM by ramonM64 » Logged

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: October 05, 2011, 03:45:30 PM »

3DS max does not put the eye textures for most characters, they appear white or weird.

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: October 08, 2011, 04:46:08 AM »

oh i see. i think i screwed up on the toon link, it keeps sayin that error unlike when i started on a fresh new Link. maybe its just toon link? for some reason when patchin him it didnt do that whole warped blob thing and when choosing what to add in the channels for morphing there was already stuff in there so yeaa..

anywho after starting on a fresh new character and patching the new link over 20 times i was gonna give up, it was actually at LEAST working like in this guide now but it wasnt warping back good enough. and then i realized.. i should just stop on the best one and then redit it THEN patch it some more which actually worked well.. i think thats what i was suppose to do from the start? oh well  lol
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:53:24 AM by ramonM64 » Logged

Teh-Ray
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #162 on: October 09, 2011, 02:33:31 AM »

First of all, I would like to thank the creator of this tutorial for making it so neat and easy to follow, I've made plenty of vertex hacks because of this, and while some problems did occur, most of the time it's been a painless and rewarding road. I got inspired to make yet another vertex hack, this time on Link, so I created the .dae file and imported it in 3DS Max.

Then this happened:

I don't know what this means, but this is the first I've seen of it. It repeats two times ( for polygon 26 and 30 as well ), and it seems these polygons correspond to Link's little thing over his left gauntlet ( Whatever that's called ), and his two shield polygons ( for on his back, and in his hand ). Viewing them in 3DS Max doesn't load their respective textures either, they just appear white and blank. Anyway, I'm able to Fix AiS import and all that, but after moving the camera around a bit, the program just sort of locks up, and I can't even do anything ( I can't even close it or click on anything, so I have to use Task Manager to close it ). I've never had this problem before, and googling doesn't help at all, so I'm hoping somewhere here could help me solve this. I wonder if this only happens to Link...

I've tried this with multiple Link .pac files, just in case anyone's wondering.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: October 09, 2011, 11:11:06 AM »

no it does not only happens to link, happens to ness as well, and probably others. It's not a big deal, just clic cancel and go on.

Teh-Ray
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #164 on: October 09, 2011, 11:50:20 AM »

Well, thanks for letting me know it doesn't only happen to Link, and that it's not just a special problem that happens once in a blue moon to certain people, however, I do still have a problem where 3DS Max locks up and I can't do anything in it. Does anyone know if there's a way around this?

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13
    Print
    Jump to: