Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: wich outfit should i make? (see below in the poll spoiler)
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
3 - 3 (75%)
4 - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Zig and Amanda's Projects xXNew Thread UpXx  (Read 22149 times)
Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: January 18, 2012, 04:02:54 AM »

Easter Egg! :3 *note none of these will be released on the vault till all 6 are finished

SeaSpray outfit on kura:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wkfoggqc3i8oomn

i'll get a few pics later so u know what ur downloading Tongue

edit: LOL!! people found the xmas outfit before i was finished with it xD it already got quite a few downloads >.> it's almost done and once i'm happy with it i'll be posting a link to the finished version as my 3rd outft ^.~ srri not posting what i'm not happy with, but heres a few screens of what i have so far :3

not finished yet before u complain about the textures. almost the entire body was vertexed

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:18:03 PM by Sirkura » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: January 21, 2012, 12:49:03 PM »

Sexy.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2012, 10:40:44 AM »

there r 4 more outfits coming, atm  the christmas one is being a pain to edit might take a while to perfect it x.x other outfits r a simpler and could probably get away with just a decent texture hack and slight edits to the model.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2012, 03:01:49 PM »

happy bday ziglette! xD also hopefully previews tonight of 4/6 of the outfits for kura i've made.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2012, 03:54:13 PM »

Wrawr!

The sound bank code made fox mute D:
    Kind of funny, but not useful at all T-T

Also, why do people always give Zelda an overly english accent in machinimas that are animated. I don't get it XP

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2012, 05:38:09 PM »

Wrawr!

Also, why do people always give Zelda an overly english accent in machinimas that are animated. I don't get it XP
    u need to have zelda in the match  to have her sound bank on fox. the code is a bit weird like that.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2012, 07:31:19 PM »

u need to have zelda in the match  to have her sound bank on fox. the code is a bit weird like that.
    O...didn't know that...

I guess I'll have to ask ( more like Beg XD) someone to make a sound pack of zelda over fox then XP
    I would think about ZSS, but her voice is too deep I think, Zelda sounds more like her *shrug*

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: January 28, 2012, 08:17:55 PM »

Not really, the code is supposed to make the character load the Sound without the original one in the match.

Wrawr!

You get depressing and depressing. I can't believe you came to a Vertex thread asking for animations and codes.

READ, USE YOUR HEAD and if you really can't get how they're done, you might want to get yourself checked up.

Also, a Sound Bank code from Zelda to Fox won't work, why? The code was originally made for .REL ported characters, meaning that the sound they call for any attack in PSA would look it up on the assigned sound bank by the code. (Say, Sephiroth over Yoshi's PSA would load a sound, and it'd probably not find the sound number it calls in Yoshi's bank. The code redirects the place it calls them from).

In resume, you'd need FOX's PSA (Or the PSA you're using) to have the sounds set to the numbers of Zelda's in PSA for it to load them (That and have the sound bank code).

Bottom line, considering you've been "working" on this project for over a year, you should have known this. It's hard for me to believe I knew this and you didn't (Considering I only learned and PSA'ed for a whole week and came out with that Cloud update, and you've had a year messing with that program and... Nothing?)

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2012, 09:11:40 PM »

Not really, the code is supposed to make the character load the Sound without the original one in the match.
    You get depressing and depressing. I can't believe you came to a Vertex thread asking for animations and codes.

READ, USE YOUR HEAD and if you really can't get how they're done, you might want to get yourself checked up.

Also, a Sound Bank code from Zelda to Fox won't work, why? The code was originally made for .REL ported characters, meaning that the sound they call for any attack in PSA would look it up on the assigned sound bank by the code. (Say, Sephiroth over Yoshi's PSA would load a sound, and it'd probably not find the sound number it calls in Yoshi's bank. The code redirects the place it calls them from).

In resume, you'd need FOX's PSA (Or the PSA you're using) to have the sounds set to the numbers of Zelda's in PSA for it to load them (That and have the sound bank code).

Bottom line, considering you've been "working" on this project for over a year, you should have known this. It's hard for me to believe I knew this and you didn't (Considering I only learned and PSA'ed for a whole week and came out with that Cloud update, and you've had a year messing with that program and... Nothing?)

Your post is a valid argument, but bottom line is just you basically being an ass and assuming lots of things.

I've had a lot of Real Life crap to deal with in the past year, I'm not going to get into it though because none of you give a [censored]. Just because I don't have the project done in two weeks like everyone else doesn't mean I'm not taking the project seriously >_> if you lack faith that I'll actually finish this, then you can kindly [censored] off and be surprised when you see it on my vault.

I only just started actually working on this project a couple of months ago, when the importer came out. I've had so much trouble with this [censored] and getting it working that I'm taking my good sweet time with the rigging. Why, because I don't feel like releasing a crap rig, with a crap beta psa with no specials like I usually do.

I asked them for help because they say they do animation and vertexing, there's no harm in asking at least once and the one code I asked for was done, and nobody really explained how the sound bank codes worked, so I thought it was just something simple.

I'll work on this project for as long as I want, and release it when I want, this project was my new years resolution this year, so I am going to finish it. Especially since I actually do have a couple of people interested. I think I will wait for the Real Time PSA editor to make her PSA. Because using a single program to do all those things would be much easier than switching between two and testing them in game and stuff.

I actually just had a thought about the sounds, instead of a code, why not just make a sound pack of Zelda's sounds to replace fox's, herp derp, I don't know why I didn't think of that before. I mean like how the goku/shadow psa's replace the characters voices with sound packs.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2012, 09:35:08 AM »

bleh  got 3/6 outfits i wanna do done the christmas fash is being a pain. also we might be making a new  thread to organize things a bit better so i have a post at the top to edit with my updates as well.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2012, 06:54:24 PM »

okies something a bit new i've been working on

some how i managed to rip her entire model + the custom edits i've made with her avitar all at once. i'm going to try to rig it if i can first thing is first i need to get it t stanced

edit: also just a heads up i'm remaking this thread to make it easier for me and zig to update with new content as well as seperating our work a bit and adding a bit of order. i'll leave this thread up untill were done with the other. once it's up i'll be locking this one.
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 07:52:22 PM by Sirkura » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: