Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please Help Export this Vertex Correctly  (Read 1002 times)
Aafyre
Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 18, 2010, 07:23:13 PM »

I've followed all of the tutorials and I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right. This file keeps screwing up when I export it and view it in Brawl Box. This process works fine for me with other characters and even other vertex sets of Link. Whenever I load up any Link front hair (vertex set 0) it comes up with a Bad Faces message, even if I use the default Link PAC file.

I'm trying to make a Xemnas vertex hack over Link and I can't really make much progress with it if I can't get the hair right. I've tried double patching, triple, quadruple, and even patching it five times and it still doesn't work. Can somebody help me out here? I would be very grateful. This is my 3DS max vertex edit of the hair, gloves, earrings, boots, and straps. I'm using Mariokart64N's new method if that matters.

http://www.mediafire.com/?16lx9gonxralceo

I'm also having a problem getting rid of Donkey Kong's fur through his texture. It screws up the game when I hex his fur out (either by zeroing out the vertex set or zeroing out the polygon). I'm guessing that it probably has to be done through texture thought that's going to be a nightmare. Would manually vertexing the hair and pushing it inside of his body cause the game to screw up too?
    « Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:58:58 PM by Aafyre » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: