Ike Lawliet's Thread

Started by Ike_Lawliet, August 24, 2010, 01:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do this one next!

Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
this is an insta-download, Just awesome. My Ike version looks like [censored] compared to this :srs:


Should I bother mentioning turning Sonic into Max from Bomberman?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Id like a War greymon and or Sasuke Uchiha

Flamedramon on Fox or Falco would be pretty neat.

Are we supposed to post more suggestions? If so, then Aqua over Marth or ZSS. I love Birth by Sleep and I'd really like to have her.

Reasons for ZSS
Gun could be made into a lightning-casting Keyblade
Already a feminine figure to work with
Final Smash is like her "Finish" command

Reasons for Marth
Also somewhat feminine (sorry Marth fans)
Uses a sword (and wouldn't hold it near the crotch like ZSS)
I have an open slot  :af:


Yeah, you can make a version of Ichigo. I don't usually mind when people use my stuff as long as they credit me- none of this is really ours anyway.

Mihawk coming up!

Suggestions are closed, I'll put up the third poll soon.

You should make a Hollow Ichigo recolor off of your Ichigo model!  ;)

Quote from: ChaosInvoker on September 14, 2010, 03:46:31 PM
You should make a Hollow Ichigo recolor off of your Ichigo model!  ;)

>.>

I asked if I could make one on the previous page. It's done, just waiting for my friend to get pics for it.

Quote from: TehRequester on September 14, 2010, 07:10:56 PM
Quote from: ChaosInvoker on September 14, 2010, 03:46:31 PM
You should make a Hollow Ichigo recolor off of your Ichigo model!  ;)

>.>

I asked if I could make one on the previous page. It's done, just waiting for my friend to get pics for it.

Cool! Heh, thanks for reposting. >_>

New poll is up, I'll leave it there for around 2 days. Maybe longer if several things are close. Please go vote!

I put many less things on this poll. If I place 10-ish items, they all get less votes and one idea will steal the spotlight. Less ideas gives each listed idea a better chance.

thanks for putting chrono in the the poll :D

I hope this Chrono is an upgrade on the one there is already.

ShadowSnake said once he was gonna make it, but it was before he stopped hacking.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Ah man, too hard to choose either Aqua or Reptar. Aqua is my second favorite KH:BbS character (Vanitas being the first), plus we do need more sexy girls in Brawl. But Reptar is King of the Ozone.. maybe I'll wait to see which one needs the most help in votes.

Decisions, Decisions...

I'm personally rooting for Reptar, but any one of these will be epic!