Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: fireking220's textures updated July 31st TRUE MIDNA UPDATE/REVAMP  (Read 31510 times)
mnsg
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »

Hey Fireking, this is a great texture, definitely by far the best Midna Zelda texture. But I was playing with it just now and noticed something

There seems to be a couple of stray pixels floating by her shoulders. It's really noticeable on the victory screen.

i am aware of this error but no matter how much I tried I couldn't get rid of it all the way. Her sholder armor is completly black in the alpha layer but it still those dam pixels show up. Idk y they do but Ive noticed that on other midnas too. It's a thing with zelda and as much as id like to get rid of it i cant.

I've seen that happen with the Ike textures too, especially the Crono Ike textures.  Try to remove the collar and some black spots will still be lying around.

Choppasmith
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: August 06, 2009, 06:18:56 PM »

No problem man, I've been using it for a while now and I JUST noticed it. Like I said, it's only really noticeable on stages like Pictochat and the Victory screen. It's just a little hard for me to UNSEE it once you notice it >.<

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #62 on: August 08, 2009, 12:50:07 PM »

O well its just stages with a light background in which it is noticible

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to: