the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...

I have no clue ._.
Diddy is the only one I know that has an animated tail, but I doubt it's Diddy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on October 21, 2011, 12:11:28 PM

well i would say she is on falco or fox or wolf
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on October 21, 2011, 03:05:55 PM
well i would say she is on falco or fox or wolf
Oh [censored]!
I forgot about them :srs:
I'm guessing Falco.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i think its mostly wolf because of the claws but it can be falco too
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



its Kirby with a tail added :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

its wolf ppl... im happy u didnt recognize her/him...

YEAH THATS RIGHT I GENDERSWAPPED WOLF!!!!!!!!!



only one bad thing... the claws, are his fingers, sooooooo i have to rename ALL the hand/finger bones... so hitboxes may be weird... T.T

You can do two version :

One with rename bone (prefect)

And other for Wifi Safe

....i never heard of that char (taokaka)...who is it??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I think it's from Blazblu.

Well, that's not Wolf. That's all I'm gonna say.

I SMELL FOOD!

seriously though looking great so far Jokekid, I love me some blazblue characters.