the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...


I really like how the Toon Ganon came out, and Orca they were insta-downloads!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

thanx, the body's texture is ripped from the game ^^
same with darknut ^^

I like the Toon Young Ganondorf ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

^^ happy to hear that, new poll is new (even if it is a useless one...)

I voted for HELL NAH!, without even thinking xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

xD

im kinda out of ideas, any suggesions???
i accept fanmade characters, as long as there is an awesome pic of them (like young ganon and toon ganon)

I love the Toon Ganon, its my fav out of the 3 :D and voted HELL NAH!

You should make Sub Zero from MK :D
COME ERE >=D
Or was that squarpion that said it? XD
Also

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmm
I might make a psa for the Iron knuckle since  he's pretty cool XD

All 3 t-links are insta-get. You, good sir, are awesome.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Megaman.EXE
Because I'm making Protoman.EXE... yeah that's why.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 03, 2011, 12:10:22 AM
You should make Sub Zero from MK :D
COME ERE >=D
Or was that squarpion that said it? XD
Also

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmm
I might make a psa for the Iron knuckle since  he's pretty cool XD


there is an already perfect sub-zero AND scorpion...

Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 03, 2011, 03:29:00 AM
Megaman.EXE
Because I'm making Protoman.EXE... yeah that's why.

im not rly a megaman fan, sry...


Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 03, 2011, 03:29:00 AM
Megaman.EXE
Because I'm making Protoman.EXE... yeah that's why.

thanx a lot ^^

I'm sorry, i can't guarantee that size mod anymore, my brawl box has crashed, and i can't re-download it now. :(


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

Toon Young Ganon is awesome. Shame I had to get rid of Tetra to fit him in, though. D: