Ninja_Cupcakes' Magical Thread of Textures

Started by ninja_cupcakes, September 25, 2010, 07:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 25, 2010, 07:14:28 PM Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 06:06:56 PM by ninja_cupcakes
I'm bored, so I'd thought I'd makes a showcase of my textures and whatnot...

TEXTURES:

Orochimaru v2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Orochamaru w/CSP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Akatsuki Axel w/CSP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Akatsuki Xemnas w/CSP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Akatsuki Sephiroth w/CSP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Xemnas Final Suit Recolors w/CSPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kisame Hoshigaki w/CSP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Black Coat Dr. Mario w/CSP:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


RAINBOW SLASHES!!!!

Can't use this cause you already have a mod like Brawl+, Brawl-, bBrawl, or P:M over your FitCharacter.pac? Worry not, as there is a way to combine them! Just follow these simple instructions:

1. Open up the Rainbow Slash.pac in Brawl Box and collapse "ef_(character)". Then right click on "Texture Data" and select "Export". Save the file somewhere on your hard drive (it should be a .brres file).

2. Go to the FitCharacter.pac of the Brawl +/-/b character and collapse things like you did in step 2 again. Right click on "Texture Data" and select "Replace" then replace it with the brres file you exported in step one.

3. Save the new FitCharacter.pac and enjoy!

Metaknight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Marth (Fruity)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pikachu (Thunderbolt)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Miscellaneous:

Gurren Brigade Capes + Fire!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Melee Results Screen
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I have a couple of more things unlisted here that are in my Vault, mostly my music hacks. Click my sig to see them!

Rules and whatever...

1. You can discuss whatever you want here, just don't get too off topic. As long as it somewhat relates to my textures, I'm cool.

2. Feel free to bash me and my textures. I like criticism.

3. I may or may not take requests.... I will do textures, but I can't vertex.

4. Obey all the rules

5. There are no rules.


Opened up a thread nice ^^
I got your Orochimaru! Very nice job on retexturing it, I need to update my thread as well, only thing Is I get these wierd problems when I try to... XP
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Pinutk™ on September 26, 2010, 02:51:32 AM
Opened up a thread nice ^^
I got your Orochimaru! Very nice job on retexturing it, I need to update my thread as well, only thing Is I get these wierd problems when I try to... XP
Thanks ^^

There is an Orochimaru v2 in the works, with a vertexed sword, so watch out for it!

Nice I can't wait! :D I used to love Naruto, I cant watch english Shippuden so I just play the CoN games ;P
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

September 28, 2010, 06:07:48 PM #5 Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 08:02:22 PM by ninja_cupcakes
Updated with Orochimaru v2.

Quote from: Pinutk™ on September 27, 2010, 01:23:30 AM
Nice I can't wait! :D I used to love Naruto, I cant watch english Shippuden so I just play the CoN games ;P
I can't wait for the next CoN! The upcoming Japanese one looks awesome!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I wonder if there is a community that can hack that game, like how KittyCorp hacks brawl... We could get back Zabuza, make cooler outfits, and think of the PSAs  :happy:

Pretty cool. I can't say It's bad because the only bad textures I've seen are my own. (I use MS Paint) In fact they're not even in the vault. Oh well. Good hacks, and do you like Kingdom Hearts by any chance?
Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

Quote from: NotAFrog on September 28, 2010, 11:10:20 PM
Pretty cool. I can't say It's bad because the only bad textures I've seen are my own. (I use MS Paint) In fact they're not even in the vault. Oh well. Good hacks, and do you like Kingdom Hearts by any chance?
Thanks, and yes, I do enjoy Kingdom Hearts.

September 29, 2010, 06:08:21 AM #8 Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 06:11:01 AM by Aafyre
Looking great ninja_cupcakes! When are we going to get an Akatsuki Zegram :)?

I was thinking of making an Orochimaru myself later on but since you made yours first, I'll leave that decision up to you. He was going to go over Marth again anyways and I need to start working on other characters :). Maybe Sheik would work just to be different?

Quote from: Aafyre on September 29, 2010, 06:08:21 AM
Looking great ninja_cupcakes! When are we going to get an Akatsuki Zegram :)?

I was thinking of making an Orochimaru myself later on but since you made yours first, I'll leave that decision up to you. He was going to go over Marth again anyways and I need to start working on other characters :). Maybe Sheik would work just to be different?
I haven't played Rogue Galaxy before, but I guess I can make one since it is sorta my tradition to make your hacks Akatsuki style.... hmmm, I think I might make an Akatsuki Haruhi :P

As for Orochimaru, go straight ahead on making it over marth or whoever you want it to be on. I'd rather there be a better Orochimaru than mine in the vault rather than you not making one at all.

Quote from: ninja_cupcakes on September 29, 2010, 08:29:26 PM
Quote from: Aafyre on September 29, 2010, 06:08:21 AM
Looking great ninja_cupcakes! When are we going to get an Akatsuki Zegram :)?

I was thinking of making an Orochimaru myself later on but since you made yours first, I'll leave that decision up to you. He was going to go over Marth again anyways and I need to start working on other characters :). Maybe Sheik would work just to be different?
I haven't played Rogue Galaxy before, but I guess I can make one since it is sorta my tradition to make your hacks Akatsuki style.... hmmm, I think I might make an Akatsuki Haruhi :P

As for Orochimaru, go straight ahead on making it over marth or whoever you want it to be on. I'd rather there be a better Orochimaru than mine in the vault rather than you not making one at all.
awesome job on orochimaru ninja_cupcakes, I don't have brawl though, but I wish I had it back, some stuff for my wii and I would download it, also I love haruhi, but I haven't been watch the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya lately, it would be epic to see a akatsuki haruhi, black and red are my favorite colors that's why, also this is long because I haven't been replying as much lately so yeah.