Problem with stages that require an REL file.

Started by iamafr3es0le, September 30, 2010, 09:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whenever i try to load a stage that requires an rel file in the module folder it simply either loads an all black stage or it doesnt load at all and just freezes. Stages ive tried are Sky rail, the intro to kingdom hearts, and a couple other kingdom hearts stages. Can anyone help me out?

Sky Rail and KH intro work fine for me... :/

umm... what software are you using??
(I use Gecko)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Are you using the NTSC or the PAL version? Using a .rel file from either version with another usually doesn't work, as far as I know.


I'm using the US version. so far ive discovered 2 work.
The grassland canyon and ventus' true awakening on top of summit. those are the only 2 rel stages thatre working for me right now