SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Ok people, I got good news, and bad news...

Good News
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bad News
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:af:


Quote from: Masamune Date on February 14, 2011, 09:44:32 PM
The bad news isn't really bad.
Not really no, Wall run seems a little gimmicky anyway, unless the stage is tourny banned, it won't see much use anyway...

I wonder though... Does the wall cling get rid of his final smash? I know Zero and Hollow's Sephiroth did...

At about when will it be released tomorrow? I'm in the FBLA, and we have state competition tomorrow, so I'll be gone for nearly all of the day. -.-

I'm glad you're delaying it to help out the animations, it is definitely for the best. It should be good news and neutral news. Good luck.

Also what versions will you be releasing? There will be one with Limit Break, one where it can only be used with the smash ball, any others?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Don't rush it, sDo0m, if you feel it needs polishing, take more than 1 day or a week to perfect it, I'm sure the wait will be worth it. (I'm just saying. =P)

 a small problem you can fix the eyes of cloud when he is in a fighting pose, it seems crazy XD

February 14, 2011, 10:48:04 PM #1176 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:49:05 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n
@Data_Drain
Most likely since the base structure of it is very similar.  I just tweaked in a few ways to make it smoother overall

@Enigmatic Spirit
There will be one version and it'll work as follows:
- The Limit Break form will be the Final Smash
- There won't be a Limit Break with the Taunt at 150% as I said before (since I'd have to make loads more additions and run the risk of overblowing the file size)
- In exchange, you can change the follow up to the Down B Air to the Omnislash V5 with the Up Taunt however there are two catches:

1) The Up Taunt is PAINFULLY slow, lasting about 4 seconds with no defence or heavy armour or invulnerability.
2) If you do get it and you miss the Down B Air, you lose the Omnislash, meaning you have to taunt again.

This is to make it so the move is only used once in a blue moon if you're lucky.  It does after all do 48% :P

@TheLegend75

What do you mean?  What problem?

@Wolfric

Well, I'm personally satisfied with most of the animations and I'm only tweaking the Win and Down Taunt animations anyways.

February 14, 2011, 11:26:03 PM #1177 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:27:43 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 14, 2011, 10:48:04 PM

@Enigmatic Spirit
There will be one version and it'll work as follows:
- The Limit Break form will be the Final Smash
- There won't be a Limit Break with the Taunt at 150% as I said before (since I'd have to make loads more additions and run the risk of overblowing the file size)
- In exchange, you can change the follow up to the Down B Air to the Omnislash V5 with the Up Taunt however there are two catches:

1) The Up Taunt is PAINFULLY slow, lasting about 4 seconds with no defence or heavy armour or invulnerability.
2) If you do get it and you miss the Down B Air, you lose the Omnislash, meaning you have to taunt again.

This is to make it so the move is only used once in a blue moon if you're lucky.  It does after all do 48% :P


@Wolfric

Well, I'm personally satisfied with most of the animations and I'm only tweaking the Win and Down Taunt animations anyways.

Er... But won't it be somewhat easy to do when your foe is off stage? (Plus taunts shouldn't be more then that... Just saying... Although Shadow has a taunt move too... Bah whatever. :P)

...

Anyway, is down taunt gonna be new? That's one thing that annoyed me about .Fade's Cloud... Falling over looks silly.
XD

February 14, 2011, 11:31:46 PM #1178 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:34:00 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n
Not really since this truly is painfully slow.  I tested this against a lvl 9 a few times after knocking him off the stage and wasn't able to do it.  Whereas Shadow has those late invulnerability frames after about 2 seconds, Cloud has none whatsoever.

And yes that taunt has been changed.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 14, 2011, 11:31:46 PM
Not really since this truly is painfully slow.  I tested this against a lvl 9 a few times after knocking him off the stage and wasn't able to do it.  Whereas Shadow has those late invulnerability frames after about 2 seconds, Cloud has none whatsoever.

And yes that taunt has been changed.
Hm... Well, level 9 AI might be kinda dumb, but they do know how to interrupt moves easy...

...

Also, thank you, I always found that taunt out of place.
XD

February 15, 2011, 12:25:11 AM #1180 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 12:31:46 AM by EternalYoshi
About Meteor....

It i shouldn't be possible to clank with the hitboxes because clanking interrupts the move.
It should be transcendent.
You can make it transcendent by changing the 5th bit of the flags to 0.

See here for more info:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11208682&postcount=1

TL:DR, change Meteor's hitboxes' flags, to have the second flag digit to 0.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 14, 2011, 10:48:04 PM
@Wolfric

Well, I'm personally satisfied with most of the animations and I'm only tweaking the Win and Down Taunt animations anyways.


I was just saying. =P

But in all honesty, the first Beta was REALLY impressive, I couldn't try 0.5 'cause my Wii Lens died... Hope I get to try this one soon, as I'm sure this'll be impressive. T_T

(Do you know if anybody is working on VJ's SFX, by the way?)

EDIT: I hope you changed how to change Down B(?)'s attack direction using the Pad to the Stick instead... It really felt awkward. lol

Quote from: EternalYoshi on February 15, 2011, 12:25:11 AM
About Meteor....

It i shouldn't be possible to clank with the hitboxes because clanking interrupts the move.
It should be transcendent.
You can make it transcendent by changing the 5th bit of the flags to 0.

See here for more info:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11208682&postcount=1

TL:DR, change Meteor's hitboxes' flags, to have the second flag digit to 0.

So in otherwords simply change the priority :P  Don't worry I know how bits work for the most part.

Quote from: Wolfric on February 15, 2011, 12:52:12 AM
EDIT: I hope you changed how to change Down B(?)'s attack direction using the Pad to the Stick instead... It really felt awkward. lol

Nope.  The reason being is that it would cause complications with "forward" and "back" (I'd have to use the whole "If Facing Left" and "If Facing Right" thing and I can't be asked).  And what if you were to press a direction diagonally?  I used the D Pad to avoid confusion about direction.

Also, I never had any problems with using it and I use the most disgusting control scheme known to man (Keyboard set up with Dolphin, and a horrible one at that).

Apologies for double posting, but V1 has been released ;)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 07:22:23 PM
Apologies for double posting, but V1 has been released ;)
Please excuse me sir, while I go try this out.