SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Really oughta continue with this. It's great to see a set on this site that isn't just godfalcon or superelementalman, and actually fits into the game. Even though it does seem like there used to be more of those kinds of sets last time I looked at the the front page...

Don't see why something so quality should die off.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Ok I'd just like to quickly bump to say that progress is going ok.  I've working on a couple of new animations (such as the true Voomerang throw) and have also been working on the new Shocking Pink Bomb Down Special.  It's actually quite a bit easier than I thought (Toon Link's Bomb ftw!). 

That said though, if anyone can do a good texture for the bomb that would be much appreciated (it's currently just a pink bomb).





Ah ok.  It's basically a pink bomb with a big V on it (the V is a slightly darker shade of pink).  Toon Link's bomb is the perfect shape.  It only needs a texture (possibly a slight size increase too).


I hope this does not offend you in any way....I played with your V.J. psa (which by the way I loved) and out of nowhere I remembered something from last year, a move set hack that was made from someone. I think that it was BigSharkZ himself that worked on it. Right before his computer died he put it up for people to download and I downloaded it (before it was lost). I seen that there was only very little edits on him, but they were really good, so I tried it and gave him the crouch, run and some other animations.....that I can't remember at the moment. Without vertexing (because at that time it was undiscovered) a simple VJ was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXb2Bv0f1qY

His scarf is fully animated too (no vertex was used on that captain falcon in any way or form), and some other stuff can be edited, but this is not too shabby. I am showing this not to upset SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n, but to let him know that a psa can be made without bone renaming and without much vertex edits, but every Captain Falcon is effected because this is a pure fitmotion hack in the video. Also it means a little more work would be needed, but I am willing to help (even with a final smash)
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on October 27, 2010, 12:52:47 AM
I hope this does not offend you in any way....I played with your V.J. psa (which by the way I loved) and out of nowhere I remembered something from last year, a move set hack that was made from someone. I think that it was BigSharkZ himself that worked on it. Right before his computer died he put it up for people to download and I downloaded it (before it was lost). I seen that there was only very little edits on him, but they were really good, so I tried it and gave him the crouch, run and some other animations.....that I can't remember at the moment. Without vertexing (because at that time it was undiscovered) a simple VJ was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXb2Bv0f1qY

His scarf is fully animated too (no vertex was used on that captain falcon in any way or form), and some other stuff can be edited, but this is not too shabby. I am showing this not to upset SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n, but to let him know that a psa can be made without bone renaming and without much vertex edits, but every Captain Falcon is effected because this is a pure fitmotion hack in the video. Also it means a little more work would be needed, but I am willing to help (even with a final smash)

he's kinda UNDERsized, isnt he?
i know he isnt big, but that small?

Sorry I wasn't able to get a picture until now.  Here's a picture of what the bomb looks like:

http://iplaywinner.com/display/ShowImage?imageUrl=/picture/viewtifuljoe-shockingpink.png?pictureId=4286220&asGalleryImage=true&__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1264468762461

@BigBadBooya
Actually I've seen that Viewtiful Joe model.  It was made quite a while ago and no where near completetion really.  And like you said, BigSharkZ's model wasn't a vertex (so it was probably an import).  Personally, I'm not a fan with working with imports.  They're just too much hassle when it comes to stuff like grabs, items etc.  So I prefer to work with good vertexes (like BeyondYou's vertex) since I find it much easier ;)

That is Captain Falcon in the video, not a model import.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\


When I first tried it out in Brawl (at that time I did not have any brawl box) I thought that it was some kind of model replacement too, but when I finally got a brawl box, I seen how he was edited, then tried it myself for his running and crouching. The scarf has bones and if they are re sized and positioned CF can become Viewtiful Joe. It is kind of a repetitive thing to re size his bones, position them and finalize it, but as you can see it looks really convincing.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

The only problem is that his feet are in the ground and he looks like he swam in a sea of bleach for too long.