Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1778576 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1815 on: April 04, 2011, 08:08:53 AM »

Yeah, Joe's bombs never hurt him in Viewtiful Joe, did they?

In TvC, they do. And bomb users in Brawl gets hurt by their own bombs, so he should, as well.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1816 on: April 04, 2011, 10:54:03 AM »

>.>
    <.<

10,000 DOWNLOADS YESH!!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1817 on: April 04, 2011, 10:56:19 AM »

>.>
    <.<

10,000 DOWNLOADS YESH!!
    still over 9000!! Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1818 on: April 04, 2011, 11:17:02 AM »

>.>
    <.<

10,000 DOWNLOADS YESH!!
    Deadpool: WHAT THAT CANT BE RIGHT?!
    VJ: Yeah he got the quote wrong =_=;
    Vageta: Shut up and quit stealing my lines! >_<
    Nappa: *yawns* I'm tired, think I'll go take a nappa...
    Vageta: it too nappa....=_=''

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1819 on: April 04, 2011, 03:29:48 PM »

Here's something I'm steadily considering doing...blame Beyond and Pik XD

Roy SDo0m Style (Original Moveset)

...Yeah if he's gonna be done, I'm doing him MY way.  This won't be a pale reflection of his Melee self (i.e. a fiery Marth clone), but an original character.  He'll beslower than Marth, and he'll still run on his "edge" system like in Melee, but he'll be stronger (a balance inbetween Marth and Ike).  His moveset will be largely changed though.

AA combo: A horizontal slash followed up by a vertical swipe.  Like Marth's it has good reach but is rather slow.  10% edge 7% tip

F Tilt: A double spin of the sword with one hand.  A generally well rounded move with nice range and decent power.  14% edge 8% tip

U Tilt: An upward stab.  Good vertical reach and power but heavily DIable.  14% edge 8% tip

D Tilt: Same as Marth's, but hits the foe in a slightly different direction and comes out a tad slower.  10% edge 5% tip

Dash Atrack:  A graceful spinning body slash.  Deals two seperate hits.  12% edge 7% tip

F Smash: A fiery stab reminiscent of his standard attack animation in FE6.  19-26% edge 14-19 tip

U Smash: A graceful overhead fiery slash.  Deals multiple hits.  Fastest of his smashes.  16-21% edge 11-17% tip

D Smash: Same as Marth's but with the edge system and hits at a lower and more favourable angle.  18-23% edge 12-18% tip

N Air: A "round the world slash" somewhat like Ike's N Air but significantly faster and deals multiple hits.  12% edge 8% tip

F Air: A fast horizontal slash that knocks the foe forwards.  10% edge 6% tip

B Air: Same as Marth's but knocks the foe more upwards in flames.  11% edge 8% tip

U Air: A spinning slice followed by an upward slash.  13% edge 8% tip

D Air: Same as Marth's but cannot spike at all.  Edge hits foes up.  Tip hits the away at 45 degrees.  12% edge 7% tip

Neutral B: Flare Blade - His signature move.  With the power of the Sword of Seals he does a chargable overhead slash.  Exactly like it is in Melee, so if you land it when it's fully charged it's an automatic one hit kill dealing huge damage and recoil to Roy.  5-50% (10% recoil at full charge)

Side B: Wild Fire - Similar to Ike's Side B.  The longer you hold down B, the further he will travel and the stronger the attacks will be if the dash connects.  If the dash connects, Roy will flail his sword wildly with fire imbuned to strike the foe forward. 6% 12% 18%

Up B: Blazing Tornado - Roy will spiral upwards like a fiery tornado.  Goes along a similar flight path to Marth's Up B, but is slower, deals more damage and a bit more predictable.  14%

Down B: Burst Counter - Roy holds a stance.  If he is hit during the stance he will summon a field of fire around his enire body to propel the foe away.  It hits foes from every angle and does a bare minimum of 12% but initiates slower than even Ike's counter.  1.1x damage normally received.

Final Smash: ... Not too sure yet Tongue

I honestly feel that Roy deserves to be his own character.  What's the point if he's just a worse version of Marth?  A character like Roy needs a proper identity as a Brawl character that doesn't involve being a clone.

Yeah I know I'm biting off more than I can chew and I should do something original and I said I'd go on a break blah blah blah...but I enjoy making PSAs and ideas for PSAs too Smiley
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:59:07 PM by SDo0m InAcTiVe » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1820 on: April 04, 2011, 03:55:47 PM »

Roys Our Boy, Roys Our Boy, Roys OUR BOOY

even if every internet meme makes him a girl =_=;

Also SD, You don't need to make the tut

But seriously, could you pm me a way to give LUIGI a weapon?
    I want to use a model from tales of symphonia 2 over his fireball

Either that, or vertext Ganondorf's twilight sword into one of those bamboo swords or even funnier, a chopstick XD

Please, I'm making a True Form Weegee psa T-T and he needs a sword! Cheesy

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1821 on: April 04, 2011, 03:56:00 PM »

Here's something I'm steadily considering doing...blame Beyond and Pik XD

[size=25]Roy SDo0m Style (Original Moveset)[/size]

...Yeah if he's gonna be done, I'm doing him MY way.  This won't be a pale reflection of his Melee self (i.e. a fiery Marth clone), but an original character.  He'll beslower than Marth, and he'll still run on his "edge" system like in Melee, but he'll be stronger (a balance inbetween Marth and Ike).  His moveset will be largely changed though.

AA combo: A horizontal slash followed up by a vertical swipe.  Like Marth's it has good reach but is rather slow.  10% edge 7% tip

F Tilt: A double spin of the sword with one hand.  A generally well rounded move with nice range and decent power.  14% edge 8% tip

U Tilt: An upward stab.  Good vertical reach and power but heavily DIable.  14% edge 8% tip

D Tilt: Same as Marth's, but hits the foe in a slightly different direction and comes out a tad slower.  10% edge 5% tip

Dash Atrack:  A graceful spinning body slash.  Deals two seperate hits.  12% edge 7% tip

F Smash: A fiery stab reminiscent of his standard attack animation in FE6.  19-26% edge 14-19 tip

U Smash: A graceful overhead fiery slash.  Deals multiple hits.  Fastest of his smashes.  16-21% edge 11-17% tip

D Smash: Same as Marth's but with the edge system and hits at a lower and more favourable angle.  18-23% edge 12-18% tip

N Air: A "round the world slash" somewhat like Ike's N Air but significantly faster and deals multiple hits.  12% edge 8% tip

F Air: A fast horizontal slash that knocks the foe forwards.  10% edge 6% tip

B Air: Same as Marth's but knocks the foe more upwards in flames.  11% edge 8% tip

U Air: A spinning slice followed by an upward slash.  13% edge 8% tip

D Air: Same as Marth's but cannot spike at all.  Edge hits foes up.  Tip hits the away at 45 degrees.  12% edge 7% tip

Neutral B: Flare Blade - His signature move.  With the power of the Sword of Seals he does a chargable overhead slash.  Exactly like it is in Melee, so if you land it when it's fully charged it's an automatic one hit kill dealing huge damage and recoil to Roy.  5-50% (10% recoil at full charge)

Side B: Wild Fire - Similar to Ike's Side B.  The longer you hold down B, the further he will travel and the stronger the attacks will be if the dash connects.  If the dash connects, Roy will flail his sword wildly with fire imbuned to strike the foe forward. 6% 12% 18%

Up B: Blazing Tornado - Roy will spiral upwards like a fiery tornado.  Goes along a similar flight path to Marth's Up B, but is slower, deals more damage and a bit more predictable.  14%

Down B: Burst Counter - Roy holds a stance.  If he is hit during the stance he will summon a field of fire around his enire body to propel the foe away.  It hits foes from every angle and does a bare minimum of 12% but initiates slower than even Ike's counter.  1.1x damage normally received.

Final Smash: ... Not too sure yet Tongue

I honestly feel that Roy deserves to be his own character.  What's the point if he's just a worse version of Marth?  A character like Roy needs a proper identity as a Brawl character that doesn't involve being a clone.

Yeah I know I'm biting off more than I can chew and I should do something original and I said I'd go on a break blah blah blah...but I enjoy making PSAs and ideas for PSAs too Smiley
    You, sir, have just won the game.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1822 on: April 04, 2011, 04:01:35 PM »

@Naru

Very well.  I shall make a written tutorial with pictures tomorrow Smiley.  But now, I shall sleep XD

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1823 on: April 04, 2011, 04:05:58 PM »

Just a question but will the Up B similer to links Spin attack?
    (That's the closest thing to a tornado I could think of...)
    Also if you wanted to change it up even more roy had a projectile move in fire emblem where he slashed his sword and a ball of fire engulfed the enemy.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1824 on: April 04, 2011, 04:15:23 PM »

A very interesting new project Silent Doom, honestly, even if Roy is not a really a character that I like a lot, this project seems interesting, and I fully agree with you, what's the point to have Roy have almost all moves of Marth, it is completely useless. The only thing that I don't like in this moveset is the flare blade attack with his property to be a one killing move only, I don't like simple moves that can kill opponents in only one hit, even if in this case, it is very hard to do it as it should require quite some time. And I fully understand why you put this move, it is a reference of SSBM, but I just stated the fact that I don't like this move, even if at the same time, this move shouldn't be removed in the moveset.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1825 on: April 04, 2011, 04:15:54 PM »

there is no need to make a melee like psa, i mean, its a VERY simple PSA, and im sure lots of ppl are fully capable for that... (its just marth with fire upB and an exploding NeutralB...)
    dont let this be the clone wars...

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1826 on: April 04, 2011, 04:23:05 PM »

Just a question but will the Up B similer to links Spin attack?
    (That's the closest thing to a tornado I could think of...)
    Also if you wanted to change it up even more roy had a projectile move in fire emblem where he slashed his sword and a ball of fire engulfed the enemy.
    I'm thinking more Charizard's Up B.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1827 on: April 04, 2011, 04:34:25 PM »

@Naru

Very well.  I shall make a written tutorial with pictures tomorrow Smiley.  But now, I shall sleep XD

Sweetness, Screw video tutorials, a picture tutorial is sometimes a better way to do it anyway ^+^ you don't have to keep going back and fourth in the video to find something.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #1828 on: April 04, 2011, 04:43:17 PM »

Well.. that was faster than I thought.

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1829 on: April 04, 2011, 04:50:59 PM »

Idk about this man.
    You take more time to devolop awesomer PSAs than DO (no offense man, i love your psas (especially skull kid). Just givin my opinion), I think your kinda pushin it :/
    [/"rant"]
    Good luck with this~

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Pages:  1 ... 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: