SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hm... You know something though? I had an idea if they ever finish the clone engine... Some people will likely not like all these new changes... Have you ever played Mugen? Some characters have an option to hold start, and get a different move set for that character...

I'm hoping in the final product, they do this for some characters. I personally don't like how they are changing... Like say, Wario, he is fine as is... But it would be nice to have another move set for him as well, to be like Wario Land...

But that's just my 50 cents on this subject. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 29, 2011, 04:37:43 PM
I'm hoping in the final product, they do this for some characters. I personally don't like how they are changing... Like say, Wario, he is fine as is... But it would be nice to have another move set for him as well, to be like Wario Land...

But that's just my 50 cents on this subject. :P


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaQOewgy-kQ

:P


Congrats on making the Project: M team dude!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hm... Well Wario wasn't changed as much as I thought... But why the new down air? His old one was a better move all around, it made a great combo move...

Also, I don't like how they got rid of the Pokemon Trainer himself... That was kinda what made that character interesting, the fact he was the representative of the main character in the Pokemon games...

Also, I thought I heard somewhere they did something odd to ROB as well...

Wow... I love charizard.

I actually suggested someone to mod Charizard with Seismic Toss. I love it!

And lucario's OHC system is pretty sic.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

i needing to find out how that OHC system works :D it will be perfect for goku moveset and Gotenks too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

All of a sudden I'm looking forward to P:M.
The new mechanics look awesome, it makes it look much more like other fighting games.

And personally I'm glad the P.Trainer is gone. I'd much rather have better developed individual characters.

July 29, 2011, 05:12:58 PM #4463 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:16:55 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: Segtendo on July 29, 2011, 04:51:45 PM
Congrats on making the Project: M team dude!

What?  I'm not in yet.  I applied.  I'm still waiting for a reply back XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 29, 2011, 04:53:11 PM
Hm... Well Wario wasn't changed as much as I thought... But why the new down air? His old one was a better move all around, it made a great combo move...

Also, I don't like how they got rid of the Pokemon Trainer himself... That was kinda what made that character interesting, the fact he was the representative of the main character in the Pokemon games...

Also, I thought I heard somewhere they did something odd to ROB as well...


I have to disagree with you on all levels I'm afraid.  Wario's new D Air is probably now his most potent and powerful killing move.  It comes out very quickly and the meteor smash is powerful.  Of course there's that risk of SDing however.  And unlike vBrawl, this codeset is naturally better for comboing.  The change of the D Air, doesn't actually affect Wario's overall ability to combo that much, mainly because of all the overall edits that have been made such as increased hitstun etc

As far as Wario's changes go, SO FAR the moves that have been changed are:

F Smash - It's now a big kick rather than the shoulder barge
D Smash - He punches the ground and causes a powerful shockwave
B Air - He sticks his butt out instead of his head.
D Air - Obviously, the ground pound
Side B - His running shoulder charge.  There are quite a few interesting traits with this move.

I also hated having to switch with the Pokemon Trainer.  Normally, I'd just stick with one throughout the whole match anyways.  But then of course that stupid stamina system would kick in and the Pokemon gets weaker, essentially forcing you to switch and essentially giving your opponent an easy kill.  Unlike Sheik/Zelda, there was no sort of handicap for not switching between the two.  By making all three of them separate, it allows them to further explore the individual playstyles of each Pokemon.

And yes, ROB has had a few changes.  His Side B isn't the Arm Rotor anymore.  Instead, it's a rocket burst forward that can be done multiple times in the air (not sure how it works on the ground though).  Also, his Up B is a single burst upwards rather than controllable flight.  I think this change was a bit of a shame, but his recovery would be extremely broken if this was the case.  They made these changes to help with ROB's pressure and mobility.  See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaQOewgy-kQ

But remember, pretty much everything is still subject to change.

Apologies for double posting, but I thought that this deserved a separate post....

[spoiler]I GOT INTO THE PROJECT M DEVELOPMENT TEAM!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Now before you guys start worrying, don't.  Just remember that general progress for Project M is slow.  And considering that it's a full team job, I probably won't even have to do all that much all that often.  But the very involvement makes me happy ^^  I should still have a bit of time for my own stuff if I manage it correctly.  I've got quite a lot of summer left ;)


SDoOm is credit to team.

Congratulations, dude!


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Wow, that's great news! Congratz SDoom!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later