Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789402 times)
agent-s
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5655 on: December 18, 2011, 04:39:05 AM »

ah ok i understand why the new moveset of cloud will be not for soon it must be really hard to do all the attacks of this move set and more again for the final smash you would be the first to have succeed to create the attack of the swords in piece like in the movie as no only a game of final fantasy has succeed or can put this attack but i am sure you will can to do as the first move set you had done with other guys is more incredible than in the games already

good continuation   

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5656 on: December 18, 2011, 07:13:42 AM »

I don't know... I'm not a fan of this idea of more then one B button move sets... It seems needlessly complex for a vBrawl character...

Though I'm not good at explaining why, but it's a similar problem for Carchar, too many moves... When a Brawler who's never picked up a PSA before plays as one without knowing much about PSA logic, they wouldn't think to taunt, or deal 50% then push B down, then deal 50% more damage to then press B down again...

That's the beauty of Brawl characters, there's not much explanation needed to play as them, all you really need to know, is how to play overall.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5657 on: December 18, 2011, 07:17:42 AM »

I don't know... I'm not a fan of this idea of more then one B button move sets... It seems needlessly complex for a vBrawl character... Though I'm not good at explaining why, but it's a similar problem for Carchar, too many moves... When a Brawler who's never picked up a PSA before plays as one without knowing much about PSA logic, they wouldn't think to taunt, or deal 50% then push B down, then deal 50% more damage to then press B down again... That's the beauty of Brawl characters, there's not much explanation needed to play as them, all you really need to know, is how to play overall.
    Well, 1. they can learn how to operate the PSA and 2. you don't need to automatically or furtherafter know how to do everything in the PSA. In this case more could be better, but shouldn't be called worse than one mode unless there are of course bugs.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5658 on: December 18, 2011, 07:21:53 AM »

Well, 1. they can learn how to operate the PSA and 2. you don't need to automatically or furtherafter know how to do everything in the PSA. In this case more could be better, but shouldn't be called worse than one mode unless there are of course bugs.
    also if there is a ReadMe to know how the taunts/modes/"B" attacks works it should not be a problem its a really good idea to do say how some attacks works in a Readme

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #5659 on: December 18, 2011, 07:22:34 AM »

*Sigh* The point is... It would just be odd. Why is that so hard to explain? vBrawl characters act NOTHING like this without PSAs, thus Cloud would feel out of place, and overly flashy in game... Overdone, he'd have an advantage no one else has.

And judging by the post, it's a pretty big one.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5660 on: December 18, 2011, 07:28:56 AM »

*Sigh* The point is... It would just be odd. Why is that so hard to explain? vBrawl characters act NOTHING like this without PSAs, thus Cloud would feel out of place, and overly flashy in game... Overdone, he'd have an advantage no one else has. And judging by the post, it's a pretty big one.
    I understand it's odd from your point of view, but we'll just have to see how SDo0m makes this PSA. From my perspective he doesn't have many flashy moves in his PSAs.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #5661 on: December 18, 2011, 07:36:22 AM »

I don't know... I'm not a fan of this idea of more then one B button move sets... It seems needlessly complex for a vBrawl character...

Though I'm not good at explaining why, but it's a similar problem for Carchar, too many moves... When a Brawler who's never picked up a PSA before plays as one without knowing much about PSA logic, they wouldn't think to taunt, or deal 50% then push B down, then deal 50% more damage to then press B down again...

That's the beauty of Brawl characters, there's not much explanation needed to play as them, all you really need to know, is how to play overall.

This isn't PSA logic though, this is general gamer logic.  When you first get a PSA, you try out the moves to see what they do.  You scan through the specials and see that the Down B does nothing so you're like "what the hell"?  You try it again, still nothing.

But then you get bored and just start wailing on an opponent with the other attacks you do know work then suddenly, something happens.  You and your blade start to glow and you're like "Woah [censored] son what just happened?!".  So you continue mashing and attacking and find, "This glowing blade isn't doing anything to all the stuff that works....wait a sec....that Down B did nothing before but now let's try it out" and OMG STUFF HAPPENS!

Now you look all different and special and glowy.  Let's try attacking some more!  WOAH MORE DAMAGE!  WOAH NEW ATTACKS!  THIS [censored] ROCKS!  

Now that you've found out about this change, you experiment some more to see what it does and how you got it, quickly piecing together (using your common sense) that "when Cloud dishes pain, Down B makes him better".  Further experimentation and logic could help you deduce the specifics and find out about the next stage of the advancement.

If you're somehow stupid enough to not derive this like a normal human being can and theoretically should be able to, then I'm always there with videos and a Readme.  In pretty much all my PSAs (for Kid Buu, this stands out the most) I not only go through the moveset, I include tips on how to use it as well as any particular perks the PSA may have.  I practically spoon feed you how to play with the thing.

And if one STILL doesn't understand the extent of the moveset, then they're insanely stupid.  

None of this kind of stuff is complex at all, gamers have just been getting increasingly dumber and less and less patient to try this stuff out for themselves and I shouldn't have to restrict my creativity (the [censored] programs do that too much already) just because people are stupid and vBrawl is primitive.  

I design characters to be balanced for vBrawl and nothing more.  I like my characters to be distinct and if you don't like it then sucks to be you.  I'm not changing it.
    « Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 07:39:29 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5662 on: December 18, 2011, 07:41:56 AM »

I too design my characters to be balanced for vBrawl, and people still call them broken. >_> And most of the time, they don't give a reason. >_>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #5663 on: December 18, 2011, 10:43:46 AM »

The edited one (the one on the right aka the left of Joe) looks much better.  Unless it's causing problems, I'd say stick with that.

Nope none on my side. I'll see if I can finish it before the new year for you, so we can have the best V. Joe Ever ^_~ That reminds me I need to get the rest of his textures from UMvC3 because he'll no longer work with the current model o-o

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5664 on: December 18, 2011, 12:05:48 PM »

I like it how you implemented stuff from CSW.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5665 on: December 18, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »

I notice you didn't put knuckle joe moveset on the first page

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #5666 on: December 18, 2011, 03:35:13 PM »

I notice you didn't put knuckle joe moveset on the first page

I don't know why I did actually.  Guess I forgot XD  I'll do it now.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #5667 on: December 18, 2011, 03:52:23 PM »

i love the idea.

if you need someone to import a new model, i can do it. i just need a link to the model you want (the KH2 one is broken in Model Resource >.>)

i can make it work so he has multiple swords.... they can all be imported on ike's final smash eyes, and i can rig each to an extendable bone.

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5668 on: December 18, 2011, 04:15:36 PM »

i personally think Cloud V2 sounds very interesting. I can't wait to see the end result.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5669 on: December 18, 2011, 04:38:58 PM »

lol, u keep coming up with movesets... shouldnt u make more instead of only writing them??? >.<

anyway, those animations are neat, i hope u manage to remake them nicely ^^

Pages:  1 ... 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: