Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789194 times)
Hero ©
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5745 on: December 24, 2011, 05:02:46 PM »

awesome
    inb4FFfanboys

haha lol

Good Job on the revamp Sdoom, cant wait to play him  Grin

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5746 on: December 24, 2011, 05:10:56 PM »

Merry christmas INDEED! Cloud is looking fantastic. his moves certainly have a more Advent-Childrenish feel than the previous moveset.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5747 on: December 24, 2011, 05:14:07 PM »

Looking sexy, although, something about the Uair animation strikes me as odd... Although I'm not sure what it is... .-.;

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5748 on: December 24, 2011, 05:32:32 PM »

Seems good,, as always, he doesnt looks like the S-Tier b**** that could kick your ass with a few button presses ^^
    Also, Sdoom, you seem to have something with the diving downs a.....
    I think you should leave it, you know, to have some variety?
    Anyways, i would love to see that nerfed side b and possibly new specials..

Just, please, please, change that up smash =(

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5749 on: December 24, 2011, 05:35:31 PM »

I like my stall and fall moves, sue me Tongue  As for the U Air, I noticed it looked a little odd ingame too
    « Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 05:51:02 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #5750 on: December 24, 2011, 05:42:58 PM »

Looking sexy, although, something about the Uair animation strikes me as odd... Although I'm not sure what it is... .-.;
    I think I know what it is.

It looks kinda like a standing move. Done in the air, his legs look too... Upright. He looks like he's standing in the air.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5751 on: December 24, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »

I think I know what it is.

It looks kinda like a standing move. Done in the air, his legs look too... Upright. He looks like he's standing in the air.

Nah it's more down to the fact that Clouds kinda disobeying the weight of the sword during the transition to fall.  The pose of the U Air is fine, it's transitioning back.  Since the sword goes behind Cloud at the end, it would make more sense for him to turn clockwise in the transition.

And Master Ryuk, if you're talking about V1 U Smash, it already has changed (that move was a bit broken and not great anyway).  If you're talking about the U Smash in this vid, not in a million years.  Out of the three smashes that's my favourite one, and I spent too long trying numerous ideas for the U Smash, spending hours on about 5 different animations.  So no it's not changing, deal with it.

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5752 on: December 24, 2011, 05:59:46 PM »

cloud moveset version 2 seems better in better every movie Smiley

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5753 on: December 24, 2011, 06:46:10 PM »

So is this what your going to make the final smash look like
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrgU0o_KSaA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrgU0o_KSaA</a>

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5754 on: December 24, 2011, 06:52:10 PM »

Nah it's more down to the fact that Clouds kinda disobeying the weight of the sword during the transition to fall.  The pose of the U Air is fine, it's transitioning back.  Since the sword goes behind Cloud at the end, it would make more sense for him to turn clockwise in the transition.

And Master Ryuk, if you're talking about V1 U Smash, it already has changed (that move was a bit broken and not great anyway).  If you're talking about the U Smash in this vid, not in a million years.  Out of the three smashes that's my favourite one, and I spent too long trying numerous ideas for the U Smash, spending hours on about 5 different animations.  So no it's not changing, deal with it.
    Yea, i meant the V1 one. ^^

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5755 on: December 24, 2011, 07:07:55 PM »

A few comments:
    -The blue sword glow looks very sexy. Did you improve it from the last version?
    -The aerial downA looks a little bit stiff. Maybe have it looks more like the sword is pulling him down.
    -The forward smash looks slightly odd. It is smooth, but it is like the starting position doesn't naturally flow into the angled cut he does. Like his momentum wouldn't quite flow like that. It took me a couple of views to see what he was doing.
    -Up smash and aerial forwardA both looked notably awesome to me.
    -Everything else is great. Looks more Advent Children-ish, which is cool.

Merry Christmas Mr. British Person.  Wink

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #5756 on: December 24, 2011, 08:16:35 PM »

Hmm well here's my worthless feedback
    1-If you want to keep that D-Air please make an alt version? IMO there's enough diving characters XP
    2-S-smash looks way too horizontal of a slice for the charge animation, either change the angle of the slash of the charge animation (IMO it'd be better changing the charge animation ;3)
    3-Like a lot of people said U-Air looks odd...
    4-I hope the N-air will launch at a more upward angle once you release it...
    5-The kick in the AAA comes out a bit too quick
    6-Side tilt is too sexy it will break my wii...

Not trying to be a grinch here just saying tweaks make perfection? XD I couldn't do any better Tongue (but I know you can so I'll be annoying >=D!)

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5757 on: December 24, 2011, 10:07:28 PM »

It looks already better than the old moveset. And you haven't shown any specials yet.

Preview gets 4.7/5

Why? Just Because.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5758 on: December 25, 2011, 01:53:23 AM »

My input...

Fsmash looks awesome.
    Fair and Nair look awesome, and I like the actual knockback of Nair.
    Bair is awesome, too.
    Up Smash looks neat too.
    The rest looks epic, too.

Countering most of the feedback above. <_>

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5759 on: December 25, 2011, 02:31:22 AM »

I think the thing about the F Smash is that it should come down then across like the old F Smash, but it doesn't come down enough.  Just need to insert a few more frames.

As for the D Air, I think I'll conceptualise something else.  

Anyways, time to get down to replying to each of you.

So is this what your going to make the final smash look like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrgU0o_KSaA

Final Smash description is in the moveset.  It's my own take on the Omnislash, combining aspects of both the Advent Children Omnislash and the FF7 Omnislash with a hint of CSW's Mime Materia.  It's definitely my most ambitious Final Smash ever, and will probably take days to construct.  I'm estimating it will be about 500 to 600 frames long.

Yea, i meant the V1 one. ^^

Ah alrighty XD  Yeah that move was too good.  Came out fast, great reach and punished spot dodging and was overall too safe and too useful.

A few comments:
    -The blue sword glow looks very sexy. Did you improve it from the last version?
    -The aerial downA looks a little bit stiff. Maybe have it looks more like the sword is pulling him down.
    -The forward smash looks slightly odd. It is smooth, but it is like the starting position doesn't naturally flow into the angled cut he does. Like his momentum wouldn't quite flow like that. It took me a couple of views to see what he was doing.
    -Up smash and aerial forwardA both looked notably awesome to me.
    -Everything else is great. Looks more Advent Children-ish, which is cool.

Merry Christmas Mr. British Person.  Wink

- No change to the sword glow actually except for the fact that like in Wolfric's revamp, it's now in almost every sword based attack, rather than just a handful like my one.
    - As I said just above, it's because the sword doesn't come down enough and just goes across.  All I need to do is insert some more frames in.

Hmm well here's my worthless feedback
    1-If you want to keep that D-Air please make an alt version? IMO there's enough diving characters XP
    2-S-smash looks way too horizontal of a slice for the charge animation, either change the angle of the slash of the charge animation (IMO it'd be better changing the charge animation ;3)
    3-Like a lot of people said U-Air looks odd...
    4-I hope the N-air will launch at a more upward angle once you release it...
    5-The kick in the AAA comes out a bit too quick
    6-Side tilt is too sexy it will break my wii...

Not trying to be a grinch here just saying tweaks make perfection? XD I couldn't do any better Tongue (but I know you can so I'll be annoying >=D!)

- Again, as I said before I'll probably change the D Air entirely.  I'm thinking maybe make it like Link's?  I don't really want to keep the old one since it was too fast on startup and at the moment it looks a little too much like the current F Air.
    - Wouldn't really make sense at all for the N Air to launch up.  It's a horizontal spinning slash and as a result it should go across.  If anything, since he's tilted slightly downwards it should make the foe go down slightly (but that wouldn't be great for balance purposes).
    - Actually, as regards to the kick, most jabs in Brawl come out before frame 5 (for the exception of single hit jabs like Ganon's and Zelda's).  This kick comes out on frame 6, making it actually a little slow.
    - Glad you like the F Tilt ^^  Though the third hit I find ends too slowly and the fourth comes out too slowly so I've made the transition faster.

It looks already better than the old moveset. And you haven't shown any specials yet.

Preview gets 4.7/5

Why? Just Because.

Yesh!  And it will only get better from here my friend  

My input...

Fsmash looks awesome.
    Fair and Nair look awesome, and I like the actual knockback of Nair.
    Bair is awesome, too.
    Up Smash looks neat too.
    The rest looks epic, too.

Countering most of the feedback above. <_>

Indeed it is a counter XD  B Air is actually the same as it was in V1 (just weaker and I think a little slower).  I'm really happy with the U Smash mainly.  Clever recycling and tweaking of haloed's old U Air animation XD

As regards to everyone else, thank you all for the feedback adn I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas.
    « Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 12:35:47 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: