Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1771048 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #285 on: December 22, 2010, 02:26:05 PM »

Hey Sdoom, I have a question about using an if compare with the IC Basic 2 bit. (The one that regards damage level)

If I want to have more than one if statement depending on the damage level. Would I use an Else If comparison or an Or If Comparison ? :l

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #286 on: December 22, 2010, 02:37:50 PM »

Can't wait to try out the latest version. Smiley
    And there's one more thing I've noticed, I'm not exactly sure if this can be fixed but if you use the aerial side B directly unto a stage, it won't finish the animation entirely, and when you jump or fall you'll immediately go into specialfall. Does that make sense? I can clarify if not.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #287 on: December 22, 2010, 02:58:10 PM »

Hey Sdoom, I have a question about using an if compare with the IC Basic 2 bit. (The one that regards damage level)

If I want to have more than one if statement depending on the damage level. Would I use an Else If comparison or an Or If Comparison ? :l

Actually this is something I want to test myself.  I'll test it out and tell you the results Wink

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #288 on: December 22, 2010, 03:05:14 PM »

Actually this is something I want to test myself.  I'll test it out and tell you the results Wink

Okay, I got a little problem here, see my damage thing DOES work with pikachu, but it only works with his normal A move :l

Well okay it does work on the other two moves I've tried it on with two stupid side effects.

1: the graphics don't change, even though they're clearly changed in the psa.
    2: The hitboxes themselves change (like damage and whatnot) but the flags of said hitboxes do not.

I gotta get this sorted out, cause I have some interesting plans for pikachu.

On a side note, if I can get this system working properly with all three modes, it could easilly be used as a way to "fake" lucario's aura effect. You know how his moves get stronger depending on damage?

Hehe silly nintendo, did they really think we weren't that clever?
    Granted you'd have to put it on EVERY attack, but still, it would work Cheesy

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #289 on: December 22, 2010, 03:25:19 PM »

Okay, I got a little problem here, see my damage thing DOES work with pikachu, but it only works with his normal A move :l

Well okay it does work on the other two moves I've tried it on with two stupid side effects.

2: The hitboxes themselves change (like damage and whatnot) but the flags of said hitboxes do not.

On a side note, if I can get this system working properly with all three modes, it could easilly be used as a way to "fake" lucario's aura effect. You know how his moves get stronger depending on damage?

Hmmm.....have you asked DivineOverlord?  I think he'd be the absolute ideal person to ask since he used IC-Basic[2] for his Demonic Bowser hack.  Granted it was only for 1% (over 100%) but I think it's still definitely worthwhile if you ask him. 

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #290 on: December 22, 2010, 05:39:37 PM »

Hmmm.....have you asked DivineOverlord?  I think he'd be the absolute ideal person to ask since he used IC-Basic[2] for his Demonic Bowser hack.  Granted it was only for 1% (over 100%) but I think it's still definitely worthwhile if you ask him. 

NVM <3 I learned how to fix it Cheesy

Apparently you have to have the NORMAL hitboxes BEFORE the If Statement if it's in "main" In graphics you must put the If statement BEFORE the normal graphics.

So in a way, I LEARNED SOMETHING AWESOME 2.0! =3

On a side note if you want to start working with pikachu, I have his psa at 255 and it works just fine ^+^

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #291 on: December 22, 2010, 06:01:16 PM »

Thanks for the info Wink Currently I don't have any PSA ideas for Pikachu.  However I'm sure I'll think of something (I've got loads of futture PSA and animation ideas).

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #292 on: December 22, 2010, 06:24:57 PM »

Thanks for the info Wink Currently I don't have any PSA ideas for Pikachu.  However I'm sure I'll think of something (I've got loads of futture PSA and animation ideas).

Anytime =3 I might need someone to help me out with the specials for my *secret* pikachu project.

It's codenamed Pika-limit, cause I'm mainly just trying to find out pikachu's psa limit, while still making an epic psa at the same time Cheesy

Also, nice work on Viewtiful Joe, I have no idea what series he's from but lol dang, THAT used to be link? Or is it over captain falcon lol

As for pikachu, just a quick update 257 and still no glitches Cheesy granted I'm not changing him TOO much so far, but still, that's 25+ KB to work with, and (possibly) more if things keep going the way they are now =3

What I need help with is his neutral special, since I want to replace his thunderbolt(The artical itself, not the move/animation for it) with mario's firebal XP

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #293 on: December 23, 2010, 08:49:06 AM »

I might know how to get rid of T-pose Super Sonic. Edit the FitSonicFinal and make it so that Super Sonic's textures aren't there (AKA, erase Super Sonic's textures).

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: December 23, 2010, 08:52:40 AM »

SilentDoom, I have a slight request or something on your Shadow PSA. You know in one of Sonic's Victories, he holds up a Chaos Emerald? Could you use that model/article and have Shadow hold it while doing Chaos Control?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #295 on: December 23, 2010, 09:00:39 AM »

SilentDoom, I have a slight request or something on your Shadow PSA. You know in one of Sonic's Victories, he holds up a Chaos Emerald? Could you use that model/article and have Shadow hold it while doing Chaos Control?

Sure.  Won't be too difficult ^^

I might know how to get rid of T-pose Super Sonic. Edit the FitSonicFinal and make it so that Super Sonic's textures aren't there (AKA, erase Super Sonic's textures).

I've actually worked up another solution, and it came out pretty well.  You'll see when it's released (which'll be soon!)
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:01:30 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #296 on: December 23, 2010, 09:21:10 AM »

Hey bro, my pikachu psa froze the game at 257 kb Smiley I think it's cause I messed with the grabs though, I'll check some other moves and get back to u.

I wasn't able to get everything in, but it's just for fun anyway, and the official God PSA list =3

As for the shadow chaos control thing, make sure it's a green emerald, cause you know it's the first one he has in the game? Not sure if the green emerald can be used though :l since he uses the blue one in the victory taunt.

Soverign
    Mega Kitten

So much win

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #297 on: December 23, 2010, 09:39:01 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10641
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:40:53 AM by Soverign » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #298 on: December 23, 2010, 10:13:06 AM »

Chaos Emerald turned out red just like the one above.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: December 23, 2010, 10:15:49 AM »

Total noob question but when do you think you're going to release your next version of Shadow?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: