SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Anon23 on December 30, 2010, 12:57:02 AM
I've read through this thread, but I can't figure out, how many hit points do you need for chaos control? because once I got up to 150 and still didn't have enough
There is no hit points to it. You have to be hit a certain amount of times to get it. You'll know when you can use it if you flash blue. I've once gotten to 999% and still haven't got the flashing and couldn't use CC. Till I got killed :srs:

why not making shadow hover while shooting?
Its useless, because the weapon might not hit the opponent more than one time, but it can be a cool effect for shadow.
My opinion about shadow:
he relies more in versatility than everything else, I play him most of times and i have saw that without a projectile, you are screwed against shadow. (unless you play well XD) why? he repels aerial and running approach with his chaos rift and then chaos spear. Some of his attack link well, and i have find myself using them effectively. More stronger than sonic? definitely. High tier? i dunno. the weapon spawn should do a little recoil damage and chaos control it stupid  because its extremely long. my sister, my best friend, my girlfriend, CPUs a bunch of friends and my 2 cousins got mad with it, just because its too long.
his smashes are ok, they have poor range and great power, but they are slow as hell.
I have noticed something in shadow, HE CANT KILL UPWARDS, i think his only up killing move is his up throw, he sucks in shadow moses island.
His speed is ok, it helps him pull off his moves, a little more faster and he will be ok.
I see his down aerial mostly useless against players, CPUs seems to get hit often tough.
his only speedy move is his strong side, but its mostly useless because its horrible range, remember that brawl relies sometimes in range.
And third chaos spear should be a little more faster, its no good that it takes too long to use and then it takes a lot of time to travel, it should be more like samus charge beam.
his dash attack is great, it hurts perfect shields ok.
I think you effort too much balancing him that you made him a low tier....
other thing, chaos spear can be spamed to death in custom stages that are only floor, much like the laser gun.

^ The tier list can go die in a fire.  It means nothing to me.  It's already been proven by people like Izaw and rebaz that low tiers can still pwn. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsHjnhh_Xg

But that's off topic...

And did you not bother to read the changelist?  Honestly I'm getting rather tired of hearing the same stuff over and over when I've said over and over that I'm going to change it/take it into consideration.  Pretty much everything you said I've taken into consideration

I was just giving my opinion, i haven't give myself the time to read the full topic.
And i was just saying the tier stuff for reference. Shadow still kicks snake ass ( i still haven't played against any good metaknight user...)

I know this is totally random but the moon walk you did to deadpool is completely epic XD.. I think I said that already.. >.>" I lol a little when I see it.. Good job bro..
FC:4898-8419-2778

SilentDoom: I just have one thing to say, take your time to make the modifications you want and the most important, do what you think is right.

Anyway, these modifcations that are announced sound good and the most important according to me is that Shadow will be less dependant of his chaos control as he will be stronger, besides his chaos control will be closer of his chaos control when we play as Shadow againt someone because he stops the time during ten seconds. (usually)


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Barbatos on December 30, 2010, 10:33:28 AM
SilentDoom: I just have one thing to say, take your time to make the modifications you want and the most important, do what you think is right.

Anyway, these modifcations that are announced sound good and the most important according to me is that Shadow will be less dependant of his chaos control as he will be stronger, besides his chaos control will be closer of his chaos control when we play as Shadow againt someone because he stops the time during ten seconds. (usually)

Thanks for this ^^  I really mean that. 

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 30, 2010, 10:04:12 AM
^ The tier list can go die in a fire.  It means nothing to me.  It's already been proven by people like Izaw and rebaz that low tiers can still pwn. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsHjnhh_Xg

But that's off topic...

And did you not bother to read the changelist?  Honestly I'm getting rather tired of hearing the same stuff over and over when I've said over and over that I'm going to change it/take it into consideration.  Pretty much everything you said I've taken into consideration
Its my God!  :happy:

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 12:53:01 AM
I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.

Hey sooo~n, I have a present for yoooo~u. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15157&Moderated=All

Due to the new model, Hyper Shadow got a revamp. Enjoy. :3

Also, feel free to use anything from Hyper or Full Throttle if it helps you. I don't mind at all. ¦D




SSJCerious: I had the same reaction... I suppose it is better not to pay attention to a post like this... But I'm sure Silent Doom will have a word for this newcomer! After all, it is his topic!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

@SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n: I'm just curious, but which of my PSAs do you have on your Brawl? I'm using Shadow, can't wait for Hyper Shadow. *shot*
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Two questions:

1. Will there ever be a version 2 of Shadow?
2. Who is Deadpool gonna be over?

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 30, 2010, 04:00:56 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 26, 2010, 12:53:01 AM
I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.

Hey sooo~n, I have a present for yoooo~u. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15157&Moderated=All

Due to the new model, Hyper Shadow got a revamp. Enjoy. :3

Also, feel free to use anything from Hyper or Full Throttle if it helps you. I don't mind at all. ¦D

Ooh cool!  Though funnily enough I made my own Hyper Shadow model using one of the more recent edits (not to mention I've done all the recolours too). 

Oh yeah and I figured out how you did the Light Speed Attack move for Hyper Sonic all by myself!  Though I did it a bit differently (main thing is you have to press B if you want to follow up the attack again) ;)


Quote from: Roy on December 30, 2010, 05:00:09 PM
AS IF WOLF WASENT ALREADY SAVAGE...

Wow.....what a pointless comment.  You do realise that I made SAVAGE Wolf AGES ago (it was the first PSA I released infact)?

Anyways, to give an intelligent reply Wolf is infact not a SAVAGE.  If you knew anything about the Starfox series you'd know that Wolf is actually a rather intelligent and dangerous criminal menace that can fly spacecrafts with a high degree of skill (not to mention that he has his own custom spacecraft called a Wolfen).  Heck even in Brawl Wolf normally isn't SAVAGE.  Despite being an offensive character, you still have to take a bit of care whilst playing as him.  His Blaster and Reflector are quite key to his metagame (his reflector especially, it's a great gimping tool in the right hands). 

Well that's my overly long reply to a worthless comment XD

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 30, 2010, 05:18:25 PM
@SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n: I'm just curious, but which of my PSAs do you have on your Brawl? I'm using Shadow, can't wait for Hyper Shadow. *shot*

Currently I'm only using Scyther (to be honest I haven't replaced many of my characters on Dolphin) but I have used a few of your enhanced characters (the Enhanced Pkmn Trainer Pokemon, Dedede, G&W and Fox to be specific) and I also plan on using your Alixander :)

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on December 30, 2010, 05:24:09 PM
Two questions:

1. Will there ever be a version 2 of Shadow?
2. Who is Deadpool gonna be over?

1) Yes.  Version 2 will be a full pack (working like a starter pack for the noobs, more competent hackers can extract the respective files from the common5.pac that will be included).  It will include 4 versions of Shadow (one without Chaos Control, one without guns, one with neither and one with both), CSPs, battle portraits, names, recolours and the Hyper Shadow PSA and recolours as well (no CSPs for Hyper Shadow though).

2) Snake