Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770299 times)
Ct.OWN
Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #450 on: December 29, 2010, 09:54:59 PM »

I've read through this thread, but I can't figure out, how many hit points do you need for chaos control? because once I got up to 150 and still didn't have enough
    There is no hit points to it. You have to be hit a certain amount of times to get it. You'll know when you can use it if you flash blue. I've once gotten to 999% and still haven't got the flashing and couldn't use CC. Till I got killed Im srs here

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #451 on: December 30, 2010, 12:55:02 AM »

why not making shadow hover while shooting?
    Its useless, because the weapon might not hit the opponent more than one time, but it can be a cool effect for shadow.
    My opinion about shadow:
    he relies more in versatility than everything else, I play him most of times and i have saw that without a projectile, you are screwed against shadow. (unless you play well XD) why? he repels aerial and running approach with his chaos rift and then chaos spear. Some of his attack link well, and i have find myself using them effectively. More stronger than sonic? definitely. High tier? i dunno. the weapon spawn should do a little recoil damage and chaos control it stupid  because its extremely long. my sister, my best friend, my girlfriend, CPUs a bunch of friends and my 2 cousins got mad with it, just because its too long.
    his smashes are ok, they have poor range and great power, but they are slow as hell.
    I have noticed something in shadow, HE CANT KILL UPWARDS, i think his only up killing move is his up throw, he sucks in shadow moses island.
    His speed is ok, it helps him pull off his moves, a little more faster and he will be ok.
    I see his down aerial mostly useless against players, CPUs seems to get hit often tough.
    his only speedy move is his strong side, but its mostly useless because its horrible range, remember that brawl relies sometimes in range.
    And third chaos spear should be a little more faster, its no good that it takes too long to use and then it takes a lot of time to travel, it should be more like samus charge beam.
    his dash attack is great, it hurts perfect shields ok.
    I think you effort too much balancing him that you made him a low tier....
    other thing, chaos spear can be spamed to death in custom stages that are only floor, much like the laser gun.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #452 on: December 30, 2010, 03:04:12 AM »

^ The tier list can go die in a fire.  It means nothing to me.  It's already been proven by people like Izaw and rebaz that low tiers can still pwn. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsHjnhh_Xg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsHjnhh_Xg</a>

But that's off topic...

And did you not bother to read the changelist?  Honestly I'm getting rather tired of hearing the same stuff over and over when I've said over and over that I'm going to change it/take it into consideration.  Pretty much everything you said I've taken into consideration

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #453 on: December 30, 2010, 03:25:05 AM »

I was just giving my opinion, i haven't give myself the time to read the full topic.
    And i was just saying the tier stuff for reference. Shadow still kicks snake ass ( i still haven't played against any good metaknight user...)

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #454 on: December 30, 2010, 03:30:23 AM »

I know this is totally random but the moon walk you did to deadpool is completely epic XD.. I think I said that already.. >.>" I lol a little when I see it.. Good job bro..

FC:4898-8419-2778

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #455 on: December 30, 2010, 03:33:28 AM »

SilentDoom: I just have one thing to say, take your time to make the modifications you want and the most important, do what you think is right.

Anyway, these modifcations that are announced sound good and the most important according to me is that Shadow will be less dependant of his chaos control as he will be stronger, besides his chaos control will be closer of his chaos control when we play as Shadow againt someone because he stops the time during ten seconds. (usually)

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #456 on: December 30, 2010, 03:40:58 AM »

SilentDoom: I just have one thing to say, take your time to make the modifications you want and the most important, do what you think is right.

Anyway, these modifcations that are announced sound good and the most important according to me is that Shadow will be less dependant of his chaos control as he will be stronger, besides his chaos control will be closer of his chaos control when we play as Shadow againt someone because he stops the time during ten seconds. (usually)

Thanks for this ^^  I really mean that. 

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #457 on: December 30, 2010, 06:38:48 AM »

^ The tier list can go die in a fire.  It means nothing to me.  It's already been proven by people like Izaw and rebaz that low tiers can still pwn. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsHjnhh_Xg

But that's off topic...

And did you not bother to read the changelist?  Honestly I'm getting rather tired of hearing the same stuff over and over when I've said over and over that I'm going to change it/take it into consideration.  Pretty much everything you said I've taken into consideration
    Its my God!  Happy Face

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #458 on: December 30, 2010, 09:00:56 AM »

I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.

Hey sooo~n, I have a present for yoooo~u. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15157&Moderated=All

Due to the new model, Hyper Shadow got a revamp. Enjoy. :3

Also, feel free to use anything from Hyper or Full Throttle if it helps you. I don't mind at all. ¦D

Roy
    Newbie Kitten

Roy Is Our Boy!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #459 on: December 30, 2010, 10:00:09 AM »

AS IF WOLF WASENT ALREADY SAVAGE...

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #460 on: December 30, 2010, 10:04:13 AM »

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #461 on: December 30, 2010, 10:13:12 AM »

SSJCerious: I had the same reaction... I suppose it is better not to pay attention to a post like this... But I'm sure Silent Doom will have a word for this newcomer! After all, it is his topic!

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #462 on: December 30, 2010, 10:18:25 AM »

@SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n: I'm just curious, but which of my PSAs do you have on your Brawl? I'm using Shadow, can't wait for Hyper Shadow. *shot*

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #463 on: December 30, 2010, 10:24:09 AM »

Two questions:

1. Will there ever be a version 2 of Shadow?
    2. Who is Deadpool gonna be over?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #464 on: December 30, 2010, 10:31:48 AM »

I'll also need to ask Wave if I can use his Hyper Shadow texture.

Hey sooo~n, I have a present for yoooo~u. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15157&Moderated=All

Due to the new model, Hyper Shadow got a revamp. Enjoy. :3

Also, feel free to use anything from Hyper or Full Throttle if it helps you. I don't mind at all. ¦D

Ooh cool!  Though funnily enough I made my own Hyper Shadow model using one of the more recent edits (not to mention I've done all the recolours too). 

Oh yeah and I figured out how you did the Light Speed Attack move for Hyper Sonic all by myself!  Though I did it a bit differently (main thing is you have to press B if you want to follow up the attack again) Wink

Wow.....what a pointless comment.  You do realise that I made SAVAGE Wolf AGES ago (it was the first PSA I released infact)?

Anyways, to give an intelligent reply Wolf is infact not a SAVAGE.  If you knew anything about the Starfox series you'd know that Wolf is actually a rather intelligent and dangerous criminal menace that can fly spacecrafts with a high degree of skill (not to mention that he has his own custom spacecraft called a Wolfen).  Heck even in Brawl Wolf normally isn't SAVAGE.  Despite being an offensive character, you still have to take a bit of care whilst playing as him.  His Blaster and Reflector are quite key to his metagame (his reflector especially, it's a great gimping tool in the right hands). 

Well that's my overly long reply to a worthless comment XD

@SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n: I'm just curious, but which of my PSAs do you have on your Brawl? I'm using Shadow, can't wait for Hyper Shadow. *shot*

Currently I'm only using Scyther (to be honest I haven't replaced many of my characters on Dolphin) but I have used a few of your enhanced characters (the Enhanced Pkmn Trainer Pokemon, Dedede, G&W and Fox to be specific) and I also plan on using your Alixander Smiley

Two questions:

1. Will there ever be a version 2 of Shadow?
    2. Who is Deadpool gonna be over?

1) Yes.  Version 2 will be a full pack (working like a starter pack for the noobs, more competent hackers can extract the respective files from the common5.pac that will be included).  It will include 4 versions of Shadow (one without Chaos Control, one without guns, one with neither and one with both), CSPs, battle portraits, names, recolours and the Hyper Shadow PSA and recolours as well (no CSPs for Hyper Shadow though).

2) Snake

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: