Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770711 times)
Link40
Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #495 on: December 31, 2010, 05:40:19 PM »

The absolute final version of Shadow is uploading onto mediafire as we speak!  It'll be here in time for GMT New Year Happy Face

...Aaaaaaaaand

HERE IT IS!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?o433rkkgpel42ku

I'm not updating it onto the Brawlvault just yet.  I need to upload the smashbros_sound.brsar file (which will take about 20 minutes) that contains the voice hacks (since not everyone has one, and noobs DEFINITELY won't have one).  Here's what's included:

- 4 versions of Regular (updated) Shadow:
          - One without Weapons
          - One without Chaos Control
          - One with neither
          - One with both
    - Recolours for Shadow (Normal, Blue, Green, Purple and Dark)
    - All CSS and battle related portraits (I'm not too sure if I've placed everything in the right place though XD) for Regular Shadow ONLY
    - Hyper Shadow Moveset
    - Hyper Shadow model and recolours (Normal, Red/Pink, Green, Super, Silver and Dark.  Thanks Wave!)
    - Shadow voice and announcer clips (coming very soon)
    - Readme instructions on how to install it (you guys won't need it though, but it's for the noobs Wink)

I really hope you enjoy ^^ And remember, I'M NOT UPDATING THIS AGAIN!  

Phew, I can finally take a break and get some work done!

For the voice hack, why did you not just upload the hex packets ?
    Oh and besides, happy new year ! Cheesy

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #496 on: December 31, 2010, 05:44:00 PM »

I didn't upload the voice hex packs, because:
    1) Not everyone has a smashbros_sound.brsar file (especially not the noobs).  I remember on mastaklo's Shadow video loads of people were screaming "HOW DO I GET DA VOICE", so I made it easy.

2) I couldn't be asked to explain the procedure of actually putting the Hex packets in XD

And yes HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

RAH hey SD, could you help me with one little thing? I just want to make my pikachu do Fox's side B to an exact (just the move itself not graphics etc) replication, except that it travels a bit further.

Do you think you could take pikachu, and make him a one-animation version of fox's side b? I think I can do the rest if it was a single animation. The animation and sub-action switching is what's giving me a pain :l
    Also Fox's up B would be nice as one animation too, cept it goes higher and 'charges' a little longer in the start animations.

Sure, I'll give it ago tomorrow.  PM me the files Wink

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #497 on: December 31, 2010, 05:51:51 PM »

I downloaded the Final Shadow, but there's nothing in the Hyper Shadow folder.*Hides in Shuckle shell.*

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #498 on: December 31, 2010, 06:10:44 PM »

I didn't upload the voice hex packs, because:
    1) Not everyone has a smashbros_sound.brsar file (especially not the noobs).  I remember on mastaklo's Shadow video loads of people were screaming "HOW DO I GET DA VOICE", so I made it easy.

2) I couldn't be asked to explain the procedure of actually putting the Hex packets in XD

And yes HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

RAH hey SD, could you help me with one little thing? I just want to make my pikachu do Fox's side B to an exact (just the move itself not graphics etc) replication, except that it travels a bit further.

Do you think you could take pikachu, and make him a one-animation version of fox's side b? I think I can do the rest if it was a single animation. The animation and sub-action switching is what's giving me a pain :l
    Also Fox's up B would be nice as one animation too, cept it goes higher and 'charges' a little longer in the start animations.

Sure, I'll give it ago tomorrow.  PM me the files Wink

K I'll pm him to you in a bit (this also means you get to be the first person to stress-test him Tongue ) There aren't any changes to his animations, so u can just use an avarage fitpikachumotionetc for them.

Mmm, the only thing psa-wise that I wouldn't mind (special credit for the animations and this) help with is if you could get the two if statements in each of the attacks to change at 50% and 150% damage.  The first one already works properly, but I can't get IC Basic 2 to work over 100% :l

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #499 on: December 31, 2010, 06:14:03 PM »

Hyper Shadow never saw the light of day. :'(
    Well enough of that.
    Nice Job SDoom!

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #500 on: December 31, 2010, 06:56:44 PM »

I downloaded the Final Shadow, but there's nothing in the Hyper Shadow folder.*Hides in Shuckle shell.*

Wow thats a let down

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

Poison Life, Poison Live!

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #501 on: December 31, 2010, 10:15:50 PM »

Hey Sdo0m, I wanted to point this out before people start complaining about it. The MenSelchrFaceB460.brres in the pack is compressed wrong. When I looked in BrawlBox, the compression was on LZ77, when it should be on None. Because of this, it causes the dreaded freeze when you finish a Brawl with him. I fixed it, but you'll have to update the pack if you don't want people saying, "IT KEEPS FREEZING AFTER MAH BRAWLZ, TROLOLO!!" over and over again. This is for the one in the "ForExperienced" folder. I don't know if it's the case for the "ForNewbies" folder.
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 10:18:51 PM by 2DaMax92 » Logged

Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
    Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #502 on: December 31, 2010, 10:39:16 PM »

Wow thats a let down

How in the world did you do that Silent? >.>

Also, why haven't you used the new Super Shadow I made for the Final Smash? It's MUCH better than the one you have right now with the flat and bland recolor of Mastaklo's. >_>

Sheesh, I swear I might as well had wasted my time.

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #503 on: December 31, 2010, 10:45:23 PM »

Wow thats a let down

How in the world did you do that Silent? >.>

Also, why haven't you used the new Super Shadow I made for the Final Smash? It's MUCH better than the one you have right now with the flat and bland recolor of Mastaklo's. >_>

Sheesh, I swear I might as well had wasted my time.
    It's probably because he already made the Chaos Blast Final Smash, so he didn't need to, unless he made it different.

Besides, I don't think it would work like that.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #504 on: January 01, 2011, 12:30:48 AM »

What you said makes absolutely no sense Max. Just so you know.

I made two versions, one for flying, open for Chaos Blast. So yes, it would work. Because, the only things different between them are the animation for the transformation anyways.

I spent a whole night and morning without any sleep going around through stuff, I'm more than sure of what I'm talking about.

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #505 on: January 01, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »

What you said makes absolutely no sense Max. Just so you know.

I made two versions, one for flying, open for Chaos Blast. So yes, it would work. Because, the only things different between them are the animation for the transformation anyways.

I spent a whole night and morning without any sleep going around through stuff, I'm more than sure of what I'm talking about.
    Oh sorry. I didn't know that you made 2 different versions.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #506 on: January 01, 2011, 01:27:13 AM »

Anyone else having weird stuff happen with chaos control on Version 2? The people that get frozen all jump extremely high and pretty fast too and they roll dodge quick, and also, most attacks will only get thrown out half way and then they go back to standing animation, but it's not even like the attacks are in slow motion, the only thing really in slow motion is the running

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #507 on: January 01, 2011, 04:01:31 AM »

Anyone else having weird stuff happen with chaos control on Version 2? The people that get frozen all jump extremely high and pretty fast too and they roll dodge quick, and also, most attacks will only get thrown out half way and then they go back to standing animation, but it's not even like the attacks are in slow motion, the only thing really in slow motion is the running

You, are obviously playing Brawl+ like I am, so that's normal. No biggie. XD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #508 on: January 01, 2011, 05:02:23 AM »

Damnit I f***** up this time ¬_¬

@Wave
    Honestly, twas me being forgetful.  I had FULL intention of using your Super Shadow because I agree, it looks MUCH better.

@Sanitys Theif
    Chaos Control works EXACTLY the same as it did before.  It just lasts for less time.  A side effect of the slowdown is the fact that knockback for moves is generally increased.  That's been present since V1.

EDIT: Ok I've added the NEW "FinalShadowUltimatePack.rar" folder to Mediafire.  This one really DOES contain the Hyper Shadow stuff, plus Wave's Super Shadow and Hyper Shadow Final Smashes AND Voice Hex files for those that already have a smashbros_sound.brsar.
    My sincerest apologies to you all Sad  I'm working on the fixes as fast as I can Wink
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 06:23:14 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #509 on: January 01, 2011, 08:24:16 AM »

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but there were 3 more small, non-gameplay affecting errors left. However, I took the time to fix them myself, but I'll point them out. :3

First off, Shadow's Up-Taunt animation had a problem with the toes scrunching inward, like so.

See, this is because back when Mastaklo snagged this animation from Assist Trophy Shadow, the offsets for the right and left toes "RToeN and LToeN"  didn't match Sonic's model so well. I've fixed this for him countless times again and again by using the normal "Toes" from his standing animation, but he never seems to pay attention to it I guess. >_>

So I too it upon myself do go ahead and fix it real quick. :3

Second, is Shadow's side chop. If you were to do it while tilting the control stick diagonally upward or downward, it wouldn't have the correct effect to appear.

Oddly enough, this effect was also rotated 180 degrees on the Z axis, and was .2 sizes larger then the actual effect you chose, so I went and fixed those too, for all 4 movesets.

Lastly, and...kind of the least important. For NOCC and NOGUNCC versions of Shadow, if you down taunted as soon as you entered a match in training mode, he would still use Chaos Control, but only that one. That's only because you didn't remove the necessary things from the actual offset for the taunt that called upon the sub-routine change over to Chaos Control. So I fixed that for both versions too. :3

I'll be sending them to you via PM so you can update the pack...Again. XD;
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 08:41:14 AM by Hazama Kusanagi » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: