SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 08, 2011, 08:48:00 PM
Quote from: BeHappy on February 08, 2011, 07:40:15 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 07, 2011, 10:21:49 PM
Quote from: BeHappy on February 07, 2011, 09:36:05 PM
Why don't try to make him use more than one sword in some attacks, if I'm correct his sword at AC was formed by various swords.

Cloud is over Ike who only has two usable swords and both swords already have a set purpose.


Ok, sorry.

No need to apologize, it was a nice suggestion in fact, just one I can't do :)

I'm currently doing the Omnislash V5 animation and dang it's LOOOOOONG.  It's about 180 frames and entirely custom o.O  It doesn't help that I also had to restart the animation because I made a mistake and forgot to save (I learnt my lesson now though) ¬_¬

And then comes the hitboxes....hope the Catch/Throw Attack Collision doesn't cause any problems @.@

Make PSAs must be difficult... I hope you succed with the omnislash animation, and I hope everything goes right too.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 08, 2011, 08:48:00 PM
Quote from: BeHappy on February 08, 2011, 07:40:15 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 07, 2011, 10:21:49 PM
Quote from: BeHappy on February 07, 2011, 09:36:05 PM
Why don't try to make him use more than one sword in some attacks, if I'm correct his sword at AC was formed by various swords.

Cloud is over Ike who only has two usable swords and both swords already have a set purpose.


Ok, sorry.

No need to apologize, it was a nice suggestion in fact, just one I can't do :)

I'm currently doing the Omnislash V5 animation and dang it's LOOOOOONG.  It's about 180 frames and entirely custom o.O  It doesn't help that I also had to restart the animation because I made a mistake and forgot to save (I learnt my lesson now though) ¬_¬

And then comes the hitboxes....hope the Catch/Throw Attack Collision doesn't cause any problems @.@

Good luck for the animation, it looks like this one will be very hard to do. Will you do the end when his sword falls from the sky?
If so, where will the sword be when Cloud falls on the ground?

I warn you, making the sword move alone is rather difficult because it moves with the arm, I suggest you to make Cloud's animation before and then move the sword.


BTW you didn't answer me, do you want to keep my animation? :P

Quote from: Feanor on February 08, 2011, 09:09:15 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 08, 2011, 08:48:00 PM
Quote from: BeHappy on February 08, 2011, 07:40:15 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 07, 2011, 10:21:49 PM
Quote from: BeHappy on February 07, 2011, 09:36:05 PM
Why don't try to make him use more than one sword in some attacks, if I'm correct his sword at AC was formed by various swords.

Cloud is over Ike who only has two usable swords and both swords already have a set purpose.


Ok, sorry.

No need to apologize, it was a nice suggestion in fact, just one I can't do :)

I'm currently doing the Omnislash V5 animation and dang it's LOOOOOONG.  It's about 180 frames and entirely custom o.O  It doesn't help that I also had to restart the animation because I made a mistake and forgot to save (I learnt my lesson now though) ¬_¬

And then comes the hitboxes....hope the Catch/Throw Attack Collision doesn't cause any problems @.@

Good luck for the animation, it looks like this one will be very hard to do. Will you do the end when his sword falls from the sky?
If so, where will the sword be when Cloud falls on the ground?

I warn you, making the sword move alone is rather difficult because it moves with the arm, I suggest you to make Cloud's animation before and then move the sword.


BTW you didn't answer me, do you want to keep my animation? :P


For this version that I did, I decided to make it so that his sword always stays in his hand.  It's less the complications of animating, and more the complications of PSA.

And yes, keep the Win/Taunt animation how it is :)

Ok thanks, I'll make it as a win animation now (I will just have to turn him 90°).

Then I'll make the last win animation.

After that is there anything else to change? Maybe the beginning of down smash so it isn't the same as up smash, what do you think?

Quote from: Feanor on February 08, 2011, 09:21:25 PM
Ok thanks, I'll make it as a win animation now (I will just have to turn him 90°).

Then I'll make the last win animation.

After that is there anything else to change? Maybe the beginning of down smash so it isn't the same as up smash, what do you think?


Yeah that's probably it.  I'll do the Final Smash myself ;)

So it looks like the idea I told you worked?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 08, 2011, 09:36:10 PM
So it looks like the idea I told you worked?

I haven't tried it yet.  As I said, only the animation is done.  And I don't think what you said will work since all of the moves like Ganon's side b, Bowser's side b, Lucario's side b etc all seem to use unknown collisions and specific event actions exclusive inky to them.

One thing I could try though is having a proper look at how the Ike's Final Smash is able to keep the foe in place.

If it works how much damage will it deal?

EDIT : ok, it's in the first post of the thread...  :srs:


Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 12:17:40 AM
Got an estimated release date?
When pigs fly. :P No joking, give him time, usually bad PSAs are made when people are rushed. But I know you're not rushing him.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

How's about for a wall cling you make him stick his sword into the wall and look like he's standing on it?

Quote from: Gaia on February 09, 2011, 01:05:16 AM
How's about for a wall cling you make him stick his sword into the wall and look like he's standing on it?
Or...Re: Re: Wall Run.

Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 01:30:22 AM
Quote from: Gaia on February 09, 2011, 01:05:16 AM
How's about for a wall cling you make him stick his sword into the wall and look like he's standing on it?
Or...Re: Re: Wall Run.
If that can be pulled off then stick the sword into the wall for the cling then push up on the analog stick from there to initiate the wall run.

Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 01:30:22 AM
Quote from: Gaia on February 09, 2011, 01:05:16 AM
How's about for a wall cling you make him stick his sword into the wall and look like he's standing on it?
Or...Re: Re: Wall Run.
:af2:
I'm working on that.

Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:09:33 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 01:30:22 AM
Quote from: Gaia on February 09, 2011, 01:05:16 AM
How's about for a wall cling you make him stick his sword into the wall and look like he's standing on it?
Or...Re: Re: Wall Run.
:af2:
I'm working on that.
:happy:
Good.