Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789205 times)
hughie
Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2805 on: May 21, 2011, 03:33:23 PM »

I kinda feel like Chaos Blast Should be the Neutral B, and Chaos Rift should be the Final Smash.

Mostly because Chaos Blast is a attack that depicts Shadow more, and that Chaos Rift was a OHKO.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2806 on: May 21, 2011, 03:36:48 PM »

Nice Shadow revamp!
    Oh yeah, what'll come for the OP version?

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2807 on: May 21, 2011, 03:37:33 PM »

...I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!! ...Adirondack is a lord of chaos....

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2808 on: May 21, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »

btw 10x PMs about port this Shadow and not even 10x ppl have DLed the hack yet -.-'
    i think this i for now skip kid buu and make that SHadowkong V8(V2 moveset)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2809 on: May 21, 2011, 03:38:47 PM »

Shadow the hedgehog?.. Nice I like the new texture

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2810 on: May 21, 2011, 03:57:56 PM »

>_>

At least try to find the time for tutorials rite Tongue
    Those should be much easier to do than actual hacks XP

*sigh*
    I'm a bit disappointed at the surprise though personally lol
    Imagine how freaked people would be if it was DP O_O

Is it really so hard for you to just use your initiative every once in a while?  Rather than going to EVERY topic you can asking for Help on something, why not actually try and think about how to do it yourself.  Sure you can ask questions, but you ask them all the time, everywhere and almost all of them you could've answered yourself just by taking a look at what other people have done.  That's how most of us PSAers learn.  That's how I did and that's probably how guys like KJ, Hollow and DivineOverlord did too.

Now please, stop coming in an acting like an ingrate.

I kinda feel like Chaos Blast Should be the Neutral B, and Chaos Rift should be the Final Smash.

Mostly because Chaos Blast is a attack that depicts Shadow more, and that Chaos Rift was a OHKO.

I'm honestly not making any drastic moveset changes.  My goal with this project was to make something a bit different from your conventional Shadow (hence the whole "Lord of Chaos" approach).  I did this my way.

Shadow the hedgehog?.. Nice I like the new texture

That texture isn't new at all XD  It's been in the vault for almost half a year Tongue

hughie
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2811 on: May 21, 2011, 04:05:35 PM »

I'm honestly not making any drastic moveset changes.  My goal with this project was to make something a bit different from your conventional Shadow (hence the whole "Lord of Chaos" approach).  I did this my way.
    I see.

I was just suggesting, since you make this to "End all Shadows"

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2812 on: May 21, 2011, 04:17:44 PM »

Now please, stop coming in an acting like an ingrate

I understand your frustration, but I do think that's going a bit too far =_=;

How am I supposed to find out what I want to know by looking at other people's work?
    I mean in general, there's still tons of psa's to sort through just to find one thing. Not that I wouldn't mind doing that, but tutorials are much easier to find. And they're helpful to like, the super noobs either way.

I never said you HAD to keep doing them in any way either >_>
    I was only asking if you could do a couple in your freetime...at your leasure...nothing wrong with that...

Some of us aren't capable of figuring things out just by looking at it, not everyone learns things the same way. I only got as far as I am now BECAUSE of tutorials, I'm a visual learner, so that's why I like using tuts....

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2813 on: May 21, 2011, 04:24:12 PM »

I see.

I was just suggesting, since you make this to "End all Shadows"

Fair enough.  I mainly said that when it comes to presentation and balance terms.  When it comes to a "true" moveset, creating it to the exact "likeness of the character" is impossible.  Especially for a character like Shadow because everyone has a different perception of how he should be.  

But when it comes to everything else, this Shadow will (hopefully) excel.  It has more custom animations than any other.  It's (hopefully) more balanced than any other and the final pack will include more stuff than any other.  It'll be as though he was already programmed into Brawl.

I understand your frustration, but I do think that's going a bit too far =_=;

How am I supposed to find out what I want to know by looking at other people's work?
    I mean in general, there's still tons of psa's to sort through just to find one thing. Not that I wouldn't mind doing that, but tutorials are much easier to find. And they're helpful to like, the super noobs either way.

I never said you HAD to keep doing them in any way either >_>
    I was only asking if you could do a couple in your freetime...at your leasure...nothing wrong with that...

Some of us aren't capable of figuring things out just by looking at it, not everyone learns things the same way. I only got as far as I am now BECAUSE of tutorials, I'm a visual learner, so that's why I like using tuts....

Maybe, but considering you do this sort of thing all the time, it does get rather irritating. 

I'm probably more cranky than usual.  Mainly because I'm tired.  I need to get some sleep ¬_¬

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2814 on: May 21, 2011, 04:27:14 PM »

I need some too  oh well night night

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2815 on: May 21, 2011, 04:27:48 PM »

In that case Silent Doom, I have an advice, go sleep, you should have some rest.

But I agree with you, it's completely understandable to ask questions when you want to learn something, but asking permanently, or almost permanently, as it seems to be the case for NaruZeldaMaster, and everywhere, and I know it is the case because this topic, and it is only an exemple, is often used by NaruZeldaMaster to ask you some hints about Psa, than using the help section; I understand your irritation... And you're probably not alone...

Anyway, good to know Shadow got a revamp, and also that Shadow will be improved later, I didn't tried yet your new Shadow, but I will do it when I can, the only thing that makes me a little sad is that I won't probably be able to use your hex packet like this, because it won't be compatible with my brsar, I suppose I will have to make one for me and my brsar. (if you allow me to do it of course)
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 04:29:34 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

hughie
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2816 on: May 21, 2011, 04:28:23 PM »

Fair enough.  I mainly said that when it comes to presentation and balance terms.  When it comes to a "true" moveset, creating it to the exact "likeness of the character" is impossible.  Especially for a character like Shadow because everyone has a different perception of how he should be.  

But when it comes to everything else, this Shadow will (hopefully) excel.  It has more custom animations than any other.  It's (hopefully) more balanced than any other and the final pack will include more stuff than any other.  It'll be as though he was already programmed into Brawl.
    Who would be a better guy to do it than you?

You deserve all of the credit you get, you know.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2817 on: May 21, 2011, 04:31:31 PM »

Or maybe it's the fact that THE WORLDS SUPPOSED TO END@
    JK
    Seriously, none of the others u mentioned have really offered to 'share' their wisdom. At least in tut form, I think the only thing from Hollow is the three charge special...

which I still can't get to work lol maybe cause everything in my psa is up to date except the attributes file (if anyone has an updated attributes file please link me to it :l )

anyway, yeah, I know the frustration. Think of it this way, better me asking like a normal person instead of whining like I used to do about finishing deadpool lol

either way, at least I know why ur response was a bit cranky Tongue so yeah, glad this was figured out before a cool flamewar started O_o

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2818 on: May 21, 2011, 04:33:29 PM »

Okay, so Sdoom can you clarify what exactly is going on? Did you come just to finish this one last PSA, or are you back for good? >.>

Sorry if I'm oblivious. Sad

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2819 on: May 21, 2011, 04:45:46 PM »

Sdo0m fine by you i call the ShadowKong we got right now
    ShadowKong V7(with V1 Sdo0m moveset)
    and ShadowKong V1(with V2 Sdo0m moveset)?

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: