Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1807616 times)
ToddL
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2895 on: May 24, 2011, 12:14:32 PM »

Technically, the current D Air is just Lucas' D Air with some fiery stuff.  This new D Air actually an altered animation.  It's used very much like Sonic's D Air, but aesthetically it's a fair bit different (I've already swapped the animation from Battle Shadow and edited it a bit to fit more to Shadow).  Furthermore, it'll be somewhat like G&W's D Air in function, except with an additional hit at the beginning.  He will be able to spike on the early hitbox at the tip of his foot (angled spike and a fairly weak one because the move comes out pretty quickly).  I may make it so that it can be slow falled during the descent as well (not too sure though).  Trust me, it'll be more worthwile than the current D Air.
I know the current animation was ripped from Lucas (that actually made me dislike it, at first), but at least it doesn't look or feel like a rip-off of Sonic's Dair, which is what I'm afraid the new one will be =/
I'll be sure to check it out and provide some detailed feedback on it when you release it.

SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2896 on: May 24, 2011, 12:27:44 PM »

I know the current animation was ripped from Lucas (that actually made me dislike it, at first), but at least it doesn't look or feel like a rip-off of Sonic's Dair, which is what I'm afraid the new one will be =/
    I'll be sure to check it out and provide some detailed feedback on it when you release it.

That said, I just thought of a pretty good idea to make it feel more different.  You'll have to wait and see for when it's done Wink

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2897 on: May 24, 2011, 12:40:29 PM »

Will version 2 have chaos control? Only because i'm making the voice pack and with it I can actually test Griffith saying. "chaos control"

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2898 on: May 24, 2011, 12:44:18 PM »

Will version 2 have chaos control? Only because i'm making the voice pack and with it I can actually test Griffith saying. "chaos control"

Yes

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2899 on: May 24, 2011, 12:47:37 PM »

Chaos control is going to have better PSA Coding
    becoz the last Chaos control
    Shadow got it just by one/two hits by my Goku PSA Grin

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2900 on: May 24, 2011, 12:51:59 PM »

Chaos control on the new moveset should be like in sonic 06

He stands there with his right hand behind his back then pulls a emerald out says "chaaoos CONTROL"(will be like that in my voice pack) the emerald should make one flash then everything goes in slow mo like the original moveset

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2901 on: May 24, 2011, 03:48:04 PM »

Please help me oh Master of PSA!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24994.msg504136#msg504136http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24994.msg504136#msg504136

What am I doing wrong now? Oh shi~

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2902 on: May 24, 2011, 04:57:48 PM »

Ehh...I'm kinda tired of spamming random questions in the topic SD, so I'ma shoot ya a pm real quick Kay?

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2903 on: May 24, 2011, 05:44:20 PM »

hey SDo0m, since you're already fixing him Smiley can you make a version like your old one where his up taunt doesn't spawn weapons?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2904 on: May 24, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »

I didn't remove Chaos Control...though I made a mistake with it so it was really really hard to use.  I've fixed that now.

And from my experience the N Air is anything but useless.  Infact in this release it was his best aerial due to its huge range and the fact that it covers his entire body.  Not to mention its low end lag.  You're literally the only one who has said that it isn't useful.

And I'm definitely NOT changing the Neutral B to Chaos Blast.  So many other Shadow movesets have done it already and it's already the Final Smash.

I'll increase his kill potential a bit, but I'd rather have this PSA slightly underpowered and fun rather than stupidly oped like before.  I honestly don't want to get carried away with buffing him as much as I did before. Most of Shadow's moves aren't designed for killing in this moveset.

N-Air is more a double edged sword, sure the end lag is low, but it has little to no knockback so your opponent can usually hit you before you're able to do anything, and it doesn't have good priority so it's not like it's impenetrable, I'm only saying this out of experience playing lvl 9 computers and a decent fox player

About the Neutral B, that's fine, it's just you should adjust what it is now a bit, it's too cheap as an edgeguard tool and it's rather useless on the ground

It becomes more annoying than fun when you actually want to get on with the match and take off a stock from your opponent but it's taking too long because your character is weak as hell, when I use Shadow, matches are lasting around 5 minutes, because although I have more skill than my opponents, my character is not suited to win, so the match ends up being dragged out and it becomes incredibly annoying to keep on fighting, having to resort to only 2 or 3 attacks that can kill and repeating them just to get on with the match and end it, it would be much more fun to have about 80% of his moveset useful and practical to kill so you can change it up and not have it be so boring to play as him

I'd just increase his killing ability to that of Sheik's at least, she doesn't have incredibly overpowered smashes or tilts or anything, you have to know which moves to use at the right time and combo a person out, but she does have at least a reasonable level of power to use which is what this Shadow is lacking

Just trying to help, I like the new moves but most of them aren't practical to use to keep on progressing with the match

BTW I know the last moveset was OPed, but not on a ridiculous level, he was more like a top tier melee level whereas I would aim for high tier, this new moveset is worse than bottom tier, you went to the exact opposite side of the spectrum, I think it would be best to find a good medium
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:10:16 PM by Sanitys_Theif » Logged

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2905 on: May 24, 2011, 08:20:46 PM »

Which is why I recommended the C-tier range to him. B-tier is great too.

The older moveset was like S-tier(VBrawl Meta Knight)
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:23:01 PM by EternalYoshi » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2906 on: May 24, 2011, 11:35:28 PM »

Here's what I've done sofar as well as plan on doing:

- Increased speed, reach and knockback of F Smash (all have only been slightlytweaked so it's a more well rounded killing move
    - Replaced U Smash animation (it's a smoother one) as well as general damage and knockback tweaks
    - D Smash has a bit more reach
    - N Air last hitbox has a bit more knockback + N Air landing laghas a hitbox that lasts for 3 frames upon landing and pushes foes away.
    - D Air is completely different.  He spins then does a downward kick that spikes the foes down at an angle.  Because if the initial spin forward, it takes a bit to get used to the trajuctory.  If the attack hits Shadow bounces off the foe.
    - Neutral B on the ground has more startup and endlag. 
    - Fixed the Side B Air
    - Fixed the Chaos Control
    - Fixed Chaos Blast

There are probably more that I'm forgetting, but that's the majority of them.

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2907 on: May 25, 2011, 01:46:39 AM »

Sounds good

Btw I hope you don't mind the port I made SmashHackers seems too  Roll Eyes

ToddL
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2908 on: May 25, 2011, 02:31:24 AM »

One last thing I forgot to mention: The sound effect on up throw seems inappropriate.  I would expect it sound similar to Fair, rather than UpB.

- Neutral B on the ground has more startup and endlag.
    Do you mean Neutral B in the air?  I thought people were complaining that it was useless on the ground and broken in the air.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2909 on: May 25, 2011, 07:04:51 AM »

N-B grounded does edgeuard cheaply in the fact that it reverses direction AND pushes the opponent away, if Shadow had an overpowered move, it would be this

Ha ha~, Neutral-B. ¦D *has SO much fun with this one* Trapping opponents with it on the ground is fun, but try using it on someone who is trying to recover. Just jump right above them and keep using it as they try to get back up. Fun trolling. Fun times. ¦3

I guess it's both?

Oh and I finally decided to change the poll Tongue

Out of curiosity, why is it literally only my PSAs get all these nitpicks?  I'm not angry by any means (in fact I'm quite glad, it's all constructive feedback), just wondering why other PSAs don't...
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:43:02 AM by SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: