Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770995 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4515 on: July 30, 2011, 09:25:14 AM »

I don't mind people derailing the thread.  Heck, this is one of those threads that it just happens in.  What I'm not a fan of though (like dRage said) are these arguments and insults being thrown about.  Keep it clean and friendly guys ^^ As far as stuff goes, this opportunity has made me even more inspired to make animations.  I can assure you guys I will continually get better at animating.  What I do may take a little longer than it usually does, but it will be worth it.  After all, I'll be trying my best to meet P:Ms high standards XD
    how can you be better then perfect to animations? you is already perfect at animation making   AWESOME 2.0!

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4516 on: July 30, 2011, 09:27:29 AM »

how can you be better then perfect to animations? you is already perfect at animation making   AWESOME 2.0!

I become amazing at animating, when I do it at Pixar or Dreamworks level XD  I'd like to become an animator when I'm older.  This is great experience.

Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
    Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4517 on: July 30, 2011, 09:29:01 AM »

No one's ever perfect, there's always room for improvement, to get even better than what he already is now.

That's a good point at this hacking stuff being like training for jobs and stuff

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4518 on: July 30, 2011, 09:37:08 AM »

I find it amusing how you think that second sentence serves any purpose other than to prove you're a fanboy. It's like you're saying Brawl, Brawl+, and Brawl- are not fun at all.

It's not ludicrous, for several reasons.

1) They are making the physics a CARBON COPY of Melee's, or as close as they can get.
    2) They are changing the animations of the characters who were in Melee back to, or to be closer to their Melee incarnations.
    3) They are making the movesets practically carbon copies of their versions in Melee (for the ones who were present in Melee), with only minor changes.
    4) The only characters with "new" moves are the ones who weren't in Melee. Namely Sonic, Ike, Toon Link, Lucario, Pit, Snake, and whoever else I missed. With the exceptions being moves on the characters that the people on the project just can't stand seeing or don't want to see.

So basically: They are using the new characters, and the stuff Brawl has in order to hide a single fact:

They are nigh-literally turning Brawl into a Melee 2.0. Just because they think that's how Brawl should've been.

Like ThE DarkYoshi, I don't really see it as necessary.

-but if SDo0M wants to help make it, I'll support his decision, but you will not be hearing me talking about wanting to play it.

Cause if I wanted to play Melee: I would rather play the real thing than a mere copy.

No matter how much you try to hide behind the Project:M moniker, that M says it all.

Melee
    Point 1 is partially right, but not entirely.
    Point 2 is not true, since we use the best of all three Smash games (like Kirby 64 NAir, Melee Ganon Run and Brawl Ganon side B) and even create all new animations if needed.
    Point 3 might only be true for the Melee top tier, but it surely isn't true about most of the Melee cast, so it is mostly biased.
    Point 4 is also not true, since 'new' could be understood as many things.

Basically, your arguments are based on nothing more then the assumption that P:M is nothing more then a carbon copy of Melee, which is just not true if you ever have looked at the P:M thread on Smashboards and the vids of P:M.

Sorry if this is considered derailing the thread, but I can't stand it when people are misinformed about P:M.
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:47:10 AM by ds22 » Logged

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4519 on: July 30, 2011, 09:43:18 AM »

Please, the arguement is done can we just not worry about it? I'm sick of seeing stuff like this here, even moreso being a part of it, which is a reason why i'm leaving.

I'm sure everyone has their opinions about it.
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:46:46 AM by Triforce Zelda » Logged

♤♡◇♧
    The Corrupted
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4520 on: July 30, 2011, 09:49:25 AM »

Well yeah, but since I've been in the backroom for a almost a year now, I know a little more about character development then most people who reacted to DMG. velia's post.

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4521 on: July 30, 2011, 09:50:29 AM »

Ah, I see.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4522 on: July 30, 2011, 09:55:30 AM »

i love Project: M more now after saw Lucario Cheesy

btw Sdo0m any ideas how that on hit system thing on project:M lucario works and how to psa it ?
    so maybe Goku moveset can get it before V2 of him

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4523 on: July 30, 2011, 10:19:23 AM »

Well yeah, but since I've been in the backroom for a almost a year now, I know a little more about character development then most people who reacted to DMG. velia's post.

Very true.  You and Eternal Yoshi in particular know a lot about it.  

i love Project: M more now after saw Lucario Cheesy

btw Sdo0m any ideas how that on hit system thing on project:M lucario works and how to psa it ?
    so maybe Goku moveset can get it before V2 of him

Well two things:

1) Looking at it right now, it's a very complex system.  Looking at some of the stuff in these files it's quite scary how complex it is.  I'm having trouble piecing it together myself.  However, it's not impossible.  Even if I told you, it would require a LOT of explaining. 

2) I couldn't send you the file.  That's a big no no.  These kinds of files are only available for backroom members or dev team members and such.   

My suggestion would be to not replicate the system as such, but think of your own system that runs on a similar idea.  The video I showed you of Lucario was more to give you an idea, rather than show you exactly what to do.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4524 on: July 30, 2011, 10:20:45 AM »

Very true.  You and Eternal Yoshi in particular know a lot about it.   Well two things: 1) Looking at it right now, it's a very complex system.  Looking at some of the stuff in these files it's quite scary how complex it is.  I'm having trouble piecing it together myself.  However, it's not impossible.  Even if I told you, it would require a LOT of explaining.  2) I couldn't send you the file.  That's a big no no.  These kinds of files are only available for backroom members or dev team members and such.    My suggestion would be to not replicate the system as such, but think of your own system that runs on a similar idea.  The video I showed you of Lucario was more to give you an idea, rather than show you exactly what to do.
    i was not wanted the files i know you will not send me them Cheesy so thats why i asking how to psa it and how it works and etc.
    if it is too hard to explan and too hard for me to understand i just wait with that for Goku V2 i willl start on after Project; M

and yeah i will maybe do my own system but i still think i maybe needs Lucario´s as base to see how it works and etc. but i can wait to project:M next version is out for all
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:27:25 AM by Gotenks » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4525 on: July 30, 2011, 11:17:37 AM »

Quote from: DMG.Velia
    Cause if I wanted to play Melee: I would rather play the real thing than a mere copy.

My opinion on Project:M in a nutshell.

-but as I have said over and over. I will support SDo0Ms decision rather than some who might outright flame him for it. I may not like P:M or it's purpose, but it doesn't mean I won't support a friend. Especially one as SDo0m. Who has kept me encouraged for Legendary King Bowser.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4526 on: July 30, 2011, 11:44:18 AM »

Quick question... I just started using Riivolution... so now I have to go through a bunch of trouble to get spider-man back.

I'm a bit confused on the directions...

There are specific ways in which you need to install this hack if you are a Riivolution user:

1) Follow the steps in the Gecko/USB Loader Users section, but DON'T put the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac in the sheik folder. 

Done

2) Take your common_en.pac (it has to be named common_en.pac NOT common.pac) and replace the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac in that with one I included for Spider-Man

Where is this? To be specific, I have:

SD/brawlmods/classic/bbrawl | brawlminus | info2 | menu2 | module | projectm | sound | stage | system
    SD/brawlmods/textures/fighter | info | menu | Toy

In the system folder there is a common5 file. But I don't know what common_en.pac i'm supposed to be using. In the download it came with a ef_common file and I think thats the web graphic change IIRC. So where is this common_en pack I'm supposed to replace the fitsheikmotionetc.pac at?

3) If it still isn't working, you may need to modify your .xml (open it in Notepad or Wordpad) so that it can read your common_en.pac. 

4) If you're using Beyond's Riivo Launcher, also make sure to download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?ed1es81c3x9s4g0

Any help would be much appreciated.

And... has there been a release of an updated Spider-Man?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4527 on: July 30, 2011, 12:36:03 PM »

In the system folder there is a common5 file. But I don't know what common_en.pac i'm supposed to be using. In the download it came with a ef_common file and I think thats the web graphic change IIRC. So where is this common_en pack I'm supposed to replace the fitsheikmotionetc.pac at?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mzxjnnmxztm

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4528 on: July 30, 2011, 12:49:59 PM »

Much appreciated

Edit:

Problems:

Now he 'T' stances when I use the N-B and the NAir-B  The DAir-B also T poses him.

What did I do wrong?
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:46:24 PM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4529 on: July 31, 2011, 12:30:36 AM »

Title.  Off on camp for a few days.

Pages:  1 ... 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: