Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788064 times)
Plak
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4605 on: August 08, 2011, 09:05:54 AM »

Nice, I already saw his buffed counter, but this new special is so much better ! Cancel to air dash to Hurricane kick should be a beastly finisher. I assume you can only use it once in the air ?

And yeah, I saw you were already used to Shuffling, but it can take quite some time to adopt a much more offensive playstyle and learn to edgeguard. Getting destroyed by my friend's Falcon every time I let the pressure down helped me quite a bit, though... Survival instinct :p

SmashClash
This is my title.
Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4606 on: August 08, 2011, 02:00:19 PM »

SDo0m, if it's alright if I suggest a couple moves. 1 for Lucario and 1 for Charizard.

Don't you think Lucario should have a Bone Rush move combo if you keep pressing B-Side?
    I think Lucario should at least have that move because that was 1 that sort of distinguished him.

For Charizard, I'd think making his Up-B be allowed to maneuver in all or north, west, east, south, northeast, northwest, southeast, southwest, etc. to allow better and more interactive gameplay.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the compliment: Great job on Lucario's DownB(Fits Lucario Wink ) and Sonic's run(Fabulous improvement)
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 02:01:56 PM by SmashClash » Logged

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4607 on: August 08, 2011, 02:11:36 PM »

nice stuff you got there. Liking the new animations

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4608 on: August 08, 2011, 02:57:10 PM »

Hey Sdoom just wondering but how does the new lucario feel play-style wise?
    Like is he alot of fun to use? Cuz he looks pretty sweet with his combo ability.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4609 on: August 08, 2011, 03:09:47 PM »

Hey Sdoom just wondering but how does the new lucario feel play-style wise?
    Like is he alot of fun to use? Cuz he looks pretty sweet with his combo ability.

VERY fun to use.  I rarely used Lucario before, but he's one of my new mains along with Sonic (dat moonwalk o_o).

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4610 on: August 08, 2011, 03:24:12 PM »

VERY fun to use.  I rarely used Lucario before, but he's one of my new mains along with Sonic (dat moonwalk o_o).

Dat moonwalk be fancy, huh?

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4611 on: August 08, 2011, 03:58:43 PM »

I'm quite curious as to how Metaknight will be turning out. Will he be downgraded? Will he have a new special? Stuff like that. It seems that most brawl newcomers are being changed with something.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4612 on: August 08, 2011, 04:01:20 PM »

VERY fun to use.  I rarely used Lucario before, but he's one of my new mains along with Sonic (dat moonwalk o_o).
    That's right. Sdo0m, forget about Shadow. Who needs and angsty, generic anti-hero, when we have a moon-walking Sonic? You're a smart man Cheesy
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 04:02:27 PM by Dark Aura » Logged

Plak
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4613 on: August 08, 2011, 04:27:48 PM »

Here's a MK vs Luigi game from a month ago, with some nice KOs :
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZgqh0j1_fw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZgqh0j1_fw</a>

Everything is still subject to change, but at around the time this vid was posted, the most visible changes were that :
    - he's a fastfaller
    - his grounded moves no longer have transcendent priority
    - his Up B goes directly into special fall
    - his cape seems buffed (faster and more range)
    - his moves sweetspot at the middle of the blade

Considering how good he was in Brawl, he only needs to be adapted to the P:M environment, so he probably won't get massive overhauls like Wario, Zard or Lucario.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4614 on: August 08, 2011, 04:29:58 PM »

SDo0m, if it's alright if I suggest a couple moves. 1 for Lucario and 1 for Charizard. Don't you think Lucario should have a Bone Rush move combo if you keep pressing B-Side? I think Lucario should at least have that move because that was 1 that sort of distinguished him. For Charizard, I'd think making his Up-B be allowed to maneuver in all or north, west, east, south, northeast, northwest, southeast, southwest, etc. to allow better and more interactive gameplay. EDIT: Oh yeah, the compliment: Great job on Lucario's DownB(Fits Lucario Wink ) and Sonic's run(Fabulous improvement)
    You might not have seen this.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4615 on: August 08, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »

You might not have seen this.

I saw it, don't worry.  I don't think it will happen though.  Firstly, Lucario's current Side B is EXTREMELY useful with this On Hit Cancel system.  It can combo very easily from most of his moves now because obviously being a throw based attack it's unblockable.  Not to mention he has an air grab too (which is quite difficult to use but pretty rewarding because it meteor smashes).  I don't think it will get changed.  It's just too useful. 

Also, he'd need an spare external graphic model/article for the bone itself and Lucario doesn't have any to spare.

About Charizard's Up B, it seems like a decent idea.  It could work like Fox's Up B I guess.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4616 on: August 08, 2011, 04:54:26 PM »

I saw it, don't worry.  I don't think it will happen though.  Firstly, Lucario's current Side B is EXTREMELY useful with this On Hit Cancel system.  It can combo very easily from most of his moves now because obviously being a throw based attack it's unblockable.  Not to mention he has an air grab too (which is quite difficult to use but pretty rewarding because it meteor smashes).  I don't think it will get changed.  It's just too useful.  Also, he'd need an spare external graphic model/article for the bone itself and Lucario doesn't have any to spare. About Charizard's Up B, it seems like a decent idea.  It could work like Fox's Up B I guess.
    Ok. Ideas ideas. Have you had fun ever since you joined and acquired the P:M PSAs?
    I assumed you were a bit of a fan of B-

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4617 on: August 08, 2011, 05:22:00 PM »

Ok. Ideas ideas. Have you had fun ever since you joined and acquired the P:M PSAs?
    I assumed you were a bit of a fan of B-

I still love Brawl-  The codeset is great and the characters are awesome.  I enjoyed playing as pretty much every character in Brawl-  The main reason I'm moving to P:M is the level of professionalism.  Whilst the Brawl- team is very pro, they aren't quite as pro as the P:M team.  Also, there were no custom animations in Brawl-, whereas there are loads in P:M

HaloedHero
    Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Pin Collector Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4618 on: August 08, 2011, 07:14:06 PM »

Not that the new animations aren't great, they are indeed, but what's up with changing Sonic's run? Is that an official P:M thing? If so, is there a reason? Just curious.

There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #4619 on: August 09, 2011, 02:12:33 AM »

Not that the new animations aren't great, they are indeed, but what's up with changing Sonic's run? Is that an official P:M thing? If so, is there a reason? Just curious.

Well, I wasn't asked to make it.  I merely decided to for P:M

Pages:  1 ... 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: