Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1808008 times)
Pervyman Trigger
The Perverted Protagonist
Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5355 on: October 16, 2011, 10:50:46 AM »

Pretty nice!  Shame the texture is mirrored though.  I wonder if there's a way to unmirror it...
    Yeah, Been trying to work around that and just make a pattern out if it. Though the hands are not very friendly
    I can unmirror the texture if you'd like.
    How do ya do that any way o-o, could be useful for a few things I've wanted to make in the past

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #5356 on: October 16, 2011, 11:02:00 AM »

That final smash man.
    THAT FINAL SMASH.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5357 on: October 16, 2011, 11:51:19 AM »

i love that Final Smash Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #5358 on: October 16, 2011, 12:48:38 PM »

Why wasn't Skyrim mentioned when you were talking about the awesome new games coming out? O_O! Elder Scrolls is FTW >:O! Anyway, epic moves 8D Its unfortunate how some people won't use it (like myself) because they're happy with Lucario or Mewtwo already =P I love my personal Lucario PSA too much to replace it 8D If the forbidden 7 slots are ever fixed and character porting perfected I'd definately get Kid Buu instead of Mewtwo :3

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5359 on: October 16, 2011, 01:22:05 PM »

Quack=Moo? =D

Wait, so Krillin is a Space Cow? D:

Watching the video. Enjoying it thoroughly so far. :3

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #5360 on: October 16, 2011, 01:23:56 PM »

Why wasn't Skyrim mentioned when you were talking about the awesome new games coming out? O_O! Elder Scrolls is FTW >:O!

Meh, I've heard that Elder Scrolls IV was amazing, it's just not my kind of thing at all.  I'm not saying Elder Scrolls V won't be amazing, because it probably will be.  I just don't care for it.  

And the U Throw is done.  Only D Throw, Side Taunt, Win2, Win3 and Sexy Dance left.

Also, quick question to any whom this may concern but what do you think about the current balance states of all my released PSAs at the moment (barring Drako Yoshi and SAVAGE Wolf)?  And go to a little bit of depth.  Not too long, just more than "X is balanced, Y is rather OPed" etc.  Here's what I've found with my PSAs:

Shadow (Lord of Chaos) has an extremely powerful approach.  Because of his crazy fast running speed, fast attacks, high priority, godly recovery and good finishing moves he's a very powerful threat.  Even with my personal version which I nerfed in a few aspects he's still insanely good.  In particular, his N Air I find is godly.  He's practically invulnerable whilst doing it because the attack surrounds his whole body, is obnoxiously large and is multi-hit.  It's just far too good for pressure.  I feel that I should change the move entirely.  A few have suggested to change it completely, and I probably shall.  I want to change it to a hurricane kick.  As well as this, I plan on revamping quite a few of the animations so that they have better timings.  The F Tilt and F Smash in particular. 

Cloud just needs a full revamp to be honest.  I would like to do some drastic changes to him, I even thought of a fairly interesting system to do for him, however I'm not too sure where to go from that.  I want to pull back his overall fanciness a little.  Sure he's a Final Fantasy character, but I think some of the moves in the current version are a little over the top.  U Smash and D Smash would get completely changed in particular (changed to sword based attacks).  They're both far too good at the moment.

Viewtiful Joe is just fine imo.  I use him frequently and he has a good set of strengths and weaknesses.  On one hand his air speed is unparalleled, he has pretty good gimping abilities, a very solid projectile, good approach and an excellent recovery.  On the other hand, his reach is terrible, he's not very heavy, his ground game isn't amazing and his main killing moves are flawed in an aspect (his F Smash is somewhat slow and his U and D Smashes get hit quite hard by stale move negation). 

Spidey is also fine imo.  I think I won't bother with the web throws since the graphics just aren't being co-operative.  But in its current released form, he's still pretty balanced and only needs small tweaks here and there.  Rather than having the more set strengths and weaknesses, he's more of a jack of all trades with an amazing amount of mobility but a mediocre kill potential. 
    « Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 02:15:12 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5361 on: October 16, 2011, 01:52:44 PM »

Cloud definitely needs some balancing...

I love the moveset a lot but there are somethings that need to be changed such as the U Smash and the down smash as you have said. He also seems to be a bit too fast and powerful at the same time, either his power should be toned down or his speed should be toned down. I feel that though if you made him less powerful but kept him fast he'd be able to have a nice combo system as I remember he was great for comboing sword attacks in dissidia rather then his abillity to do a bunch of damage from one attack. and he also can play a nice keep away game similar to that of link since he'd be able to use attacks like fira meteor and buster beam.
    But yeah in short I think that a playstyle similar to pit's or link's would be best for cloud. he3 should not play like ike at all in terms of power speed or range.

But yeah I dunno juss my ideas for him.
    « Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 02:44:27 PM by Ninka_kiwi » Logged

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

« Reply #5362 on: October 16, 2011, 02:29:21 PM »

I like the FS, but it should be like in the DBZ series. A blast that wipes out a whole planet. That blast was alright, but it should be more like Sephiroth's meteor FS.

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5363 on: October 16, 2011, 02:38:29 PM »

Nah.  The only usable explosion is that generic explosion graphic 4D (the Bob-Omb explosion), a graphic that I've abused too much and to be quite frank I'm sick of it and it's chessy.   If I had a proper pink explosion, that would be ideal.  Unfortunately, I don't.  I actually much prefer this electric burst and flash.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #5364 on: October 16, 2011, 02:54:43 PM »

Yeah, I agree on both Shadow and Cloud, they need changes...

As you said, Shadow's neutral air is way too good, too fast, and spammy. Perhaps a single hit move that has good knock back, but lag? Normal lag, and landing lag... His air movement could be hard to control as well, kinda like Snake... Snake and Falcon combined... He goes as far as Falcon, but has as poor of control as Snake...

As for Cloud.

Yes, his up and down smash are... Kinda... Well I'll be honest, cheap, and a bit bland, I'm not sure what to change them to, but look at Dissidia 012 videos, kinda like how DO looked at videos of Sephiroth (even though he still could use fixing). Or, even watch some other sources, like AC, just look all around for inspiration.

I feel he should still be a bit combo happy, but having more... Flaws, in Dissidia 012, his moves link well, and have a lot of knock back, but they also leave him wide open if he misses, or unlike Sephiroth, have quite a bit of start up even... But they are restricted to the set moves, like side tilt, that should stay as it is now. Like I said, look at Dissidia 012 videos of him. Hopefully, the new version will be able to have good matches with Sephiroth. Tongue

Well... I feel like I've said all I need to for now...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #5365 on: October 16, 2011, 03:10:46 PM »

That [censored]ing video is the [censored]! The commentary is epic, that accent is epic.

The Final Smash is too cool for words. I can't even believe it. The animations look so good and clean.

Outstanding job, SilentDoom!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5366 on: October 16, 2011, 03:13:42 PM »

Yeah, I agree on both Shadow and Cloud, they need changes...

As you said, Shadow's neutral air is way too good, too fast, and spammy. Perhaps a single hit move that has good knock back, but lag? Normal lag, and landing lag... His air movement could be hard to control as well, kinda like Snake... Snake and Falcon combined... He goes as far as Falcon, but has as poor of control as Snake...

The hurricane kick idea I had for the N Air was going to be a sex kick based move that came out fairly slowly but had good knockback and sex kick properties.  12% on early hitbox, 8% on later ones.  If you whiff it, it's very punishable.

As for Cloud.

Yes, his up and down smash are... Kinda... Well I'll be honest, cheap, and a bit bland, I'm not sure what to change them to, but look at Dissidia 012 videos, kinda like how DO looked at videos of Sephiroth (even though he still could use fixing). Or, even watch some other sources, like AC, just look all around for inspiration.

Lol,
    where do you think the inspiration for the rest of the moves came from
    Tongue ?

I feel he should still be a bit combo happy, but having more... Flaws, in Dissidia 012, his moves link well, and have a lot of knock back, but they also leave him wide open if he misses, or unlike Sephiroth, have quite a bit of start up even... But they are restricted to the set moves, like side tilt, that should stay as it is now. Like I said, look at Dissidia 012 videos of him. Hopefully, the new version will be able to have good matches with Sephiroth. Tongue

Well... I feel like I've said all I need to for now...

Actually, I was thinking of making him slower and more power based like Ike.  Why you may ask?  Well because as regards to FF7, I believe I read up that Cloud was one of the stronger units that you could have, but was generally one of the slower ones comparative to others.  Similar applies to Dissidia (as you said).  The system that I also had planned for Cloud was kind of to incorporate an EX system in.  Basically, upon dealing a certain amount of damage (probably about 50% and this includes shield damage) you would be able to trigger an EX Special which would either allow for more combo possibilities (moves such as Climhazzard) or just raw power (moves such as Omnislash V5).  Then, for a new Final Smash, I would have a go at trying to give him the Omnislash V6 from Advent Children, or at least something along those lines.

That [censored] video is the [censored]! The commentary is epic, that accent is epic.

The Final Smash is too cool for words. I can&#039;t even believe it. The animations look so good and clean.

Outstanding job, SilentDoom!

Thank you good sir, and gratz again for becoming a part of LST ^^

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5367 on: October 19, 2011, 04:37:32 AM »

Apologies for double posting, just a few updates:

1) PSA is 99.9% completed, and Beyond made a leg!  However, it doesn't work Sad  The leg doesn't appear ingame and it causes endgame lag.  Both SmashClash and GameWatching both offered to attempt to do the leg though when they had time.  That's literally all that I'm waiting on as far as the PSA goes.  I've even done the Sexy Dance XD

2) I decided to make my own CSP and it came out really nice imo.  I made it in Brawlbox 0.63 rather than 0.64 so that it wouldn't have the shading from the normals (the shading from those normals were what slightly deteriorated the quality of Nanobuds' and SJS' Kid Buu's CSPs).  For anyone making retextures, I'll be happy to send you the PSD file for it.  Here's what the CSP looks like (large and proper size):

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5368 on: October 19, 2011, 05:14:40 AM »

Well i can do this but explain more what is it. It's a vertice?

Zikkh
    Lol Kitten

ok ok

• Awards Heart Container Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5369 on: October 19, 2011, 08:01:27 AM »

The CSP is awesome Awesome Face
    Glad to hear the PSA is 99.9% Complete ! I cant wait to play as Kid Buu Tongue

NNID: ShadyLion
    Add me for some Sm4sh matches. ROB/Mario main

Pages:  1 ... 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: