I need help with Riivolution.

Started by SmashClash, November 10, 2010, 02:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

When my Riivolution loads, I enable "SSBB folder" option, "Codes", either "VI Hook" or "AxNextFrame", "File Replacements" and "US File Patch". Once I launch game, I go to black screen and at the same time my Wiimote disconnects. I have disabled "Ocarina Codes" because when I enable this I get a black screen.

3 Things that give me a black screen: "Ocarina Codes", "Codes", and "Hooks".

Please help. I want to use codes again and I don't want to use a jumbled up CSS(ASF1nk's-Red) that can only select few characters.

I'm NTSC.
I'm using an RSBE01.gct(Should I upload it here?)
I'm using Wii v4.2
I'm using Riivolution v1.04
Should I upload my Riivolution folder?

Thanks in advance(If I get help, lol :) )

November 10, 2010, 03:45:53 AM #1 Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:11:29 AM by Fox
Maybe this is not an answer you were looking for but all 4.2u Wiis usually have black screen after an app from HBC has been loaded. It's because Nintendo's system update patched IOSes that help prevent hacks from working.

Just delete all IOSes that have ID over 200 and then reinstall Waninkoko's cIOS, it will usually help resolve that kind of error.

This is dangerous hack, be sure to install BootMii as boot2 and create backup before doing that stuff.

u shouldn't need too last i heard the newest riivolution works fine on 4.3 without cios. now in ur riivolution gct do u have the file patch code in it? heard having that and riivolution can cause problems

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Even without the File Patch it goes to black screen.

Double Post...

I'll upload my RSBE01.gct and riivolution folder, next time I can use my friend's computer.

Also, can someone tell me what they have enabled/disabled?