Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yoshi's Island Obstacle Coarse  (Read 2846 times)
Vergant
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: November 14, 2010, 06:23:16 PM »

I have a song to replace it, but when the seasons change, the music does as well, how do I fix this?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:25:46 PM by Vergant » Logged

Victory Badguy
Slightly Different
Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 06:41:57 PM »

You have to cut the song at the point where the seasons would change and place the second part  over the other Obstacle Course song.  That way, when the seasons change, the song will just keep going.  Alternatively, you could just place custom songs over all of the other songs and set Obstacle Course to zero chance.

Hope that helps.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 01:52:56 PM »

You have to cut the song at the point where the seasons would change and place the second part  over the other Obstacle Course song.  That way, when the seasons change, the song will just keep going.  Alternatively, you could just place custom songs over all of the other songs and set Obstacle Course to zero chance.

Hope that helps.

How do you know when the season changes? Do you have to mark it down? Like lets say it changed at...2:04, so if your custom song is 4:27, you would cut it at 2:04 and then put another song there or something...?

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »

Hope that helps.

How do you know when the season changes? Do you have to mark it down? Like lets say it changed at...2:04, so if your custom song is 4:27, you would cut it at 2:04 and then put another song there or something...?

I'm pretty sure that you just have to mark it down like you said, though I'm not 100% sure that that's the only way.  I always just ignore Obstacle Course and replace all of the other songs.

Vergant
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 12:22:34 PM »

I just added the same song twice. If the game is paused, the music continues. Once it reaches that halfway point, it will just loop, then when the seasons change, it will throw oof the continuation, won't it? Doesn't matter, but thanks.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: