Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27


The A attack has pretty much zero range and the forward tilt doesn't function properly. It shouldn't be too hard to fix though.


November 16, 2010, 01:41:53 AM #18 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:45:47 AM by Fliptocat
Almost done with the up smash, still working on the PSA though.
EDIT: Testing Upsmash. Why does PSA take so long to save? If there are no problems it should be done soon.


November 16, 2010, 01:50:21 AM #20 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 02:58:59 AM by Fliptocat
Up smash- Failure. Collisions aren't working. Maybe it's because I accidentally deleted some of the flags.....
If I can't get it working I'll switch it back to the old one before I upload.
EDIT: Wait animations are fixed! No more failed looping. :)
EDITAGAIN: Works! Hitbox is slightly off, shouldn't be too hard to fix. Upload soon.
EDIT3: I think I'll call it ShineMarth.... I figured out how to make a shining graphic effect to appear, and it might help me to decide the rest of the moves.


^Yeah, I need to get a better name...... Next update will have more attacks.

Can you find a way to copy Link's pummel attack as his A combo? I mean, change the animation from the left arm, to the right one. Link hits people with the hilt of his sword, and seeing what you had already for the A combo, reminded me of that.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here


U Didn't ask me for permission??...but since its a awesome hack ill let it slide:)

November 18, 2010, 01:24:28 PM #26 Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 01:26:41 PM by Fliptocat
^Yeah, sorry about that.... :( I'll ask if I use it here again. And thanks. Do you want me to remove the pictures?

Well how is the PSA so far? Got any cool moves in cause I'm bored already.

^Sorry for not responding. It's going alright I guess, most of the bugs are fixed but I'm having a bit of trouble with a move I'm trying to add. I'm running out of ideas as well.

November 24, 2010, 11:22:15 PM #29 Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 07:39:30 PM by Ichig0ne1337, Bankai Master
Well you could have Marth "fall asleep" for his counter and while he's asleep anyone who attacks him gets countered with an attack that gives a lot of damage but instead of making them fly away they fall asleep instead so you land a smash attack.

For the side B you could have him throw his sword like his B attack. Or you could have him use the Flash Step like Bankai Ichigo from SSF2 (http://mcleodgaming.wikia.com/wiki/Shunpō)

His B attack instead of the throw should have Marth charge up for a flash attack dealing 20% damage. Each charge level should increase the radius of the flash. There should be 15 to 30 charges so it covers the battle field but the side effect is that for each charge you gain 5% damage.

His AAA should have him push the victim forward, teleports behind the person or at least a few feet away from his original spot and swipes the opponent into the air, and teleports again in the air between the distance where he teleported and spikes the person back down a little to the left near where he was in the beginning so Marth can continue the assault/combo. Or you can have Marth do the Multi-Slash performed by Ichigo from SSF2 (http://mcleodgaming.wikia.com/wiki/Multislash) and if you hold A Marth keeps slashing at the same speed. If an enemy attacks you while slashing or a projectile goes your way you take no hit because you're invincible while slashing and you reflect the projectile back.

His side smash up should have him toss a deku nut flash at the opponent with it acting just like the nut; shield-break stuns on ground.

His down smash should have Marth stab into the ground like Ichigo in SSF2 with the same multi-hit and knock back but the entrance graphics appear when he stabs the ground.

His up smash should have Marth jump up REALLY high, as high as halfway up the bridge of eldin 2 V2 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13919&Moderated=All#ByUserID=7470&Moderated=All), raising up the people he catches on the way up with him and when he goes down he thrusts his sword down like Ichigo's down B in SSF2 (http://mcleodgaming.wikia.com/wiki/Down_Swipe) and spikes the opponents down.

His up B should be the Rising Sword Blade performed by Ichigo from SSF2 (http://mcleodgaming.wikia.com/wiki/Rising_Sword_Blade)

His up aerial should have him still use the animation of his original up aerial but he twirls his sword like his current up smash.