Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: charecter select screen  (Read 2463 times)
xion
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 18, 2010, 08:31:13 AM »

does anyone know how to change this?

We nobodys can never hope to be somebodies.

Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 08:49:06 AM »

What do you want to change on it?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 05:11:19 PM »

CSS edits are done through the file, sc_selcharacter.pac.  There, you can adjust the character portraits, CSS icons, and even CSS names.

If using Riivolution, however, sc_selcharacter.pac has to be imported into common5.pac.

xion
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 08:44:46 PM »

I mean change how it looks that the four select screens arnt in the bottom but in the corners

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 08:52:16 PM »

I mean change how it looks that the four select screens arnt in the bottom but in the corners

Use Phantom Wings's CSS Organizer.

xion
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 09:06:21 AM »

but how does that work is it a file code cause I dont want to change the one i have

Agent Z
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 09:13:54 AM »

CSS edits are done through the file, sc_selcharacter.pac.  There, you can adjust the character portraits, CSS icons, and even CSS names.

If using Riivolution, however, sc_selcharacter.pac has to be imported into common5.pac.

This is not true, lol. Riivolution can just as well use the sc_selcharacterpac, at least mine does.

New Age Retro Hacker
    Hyper Kitten

Hahaha! Oktoberfest!

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 10:50:06 AM »

This is not true, lol. Riivolution can just as well use the sc_selcharacterpac, at least mine does.
    That depends on the version of the game you have. For example the PAL version is able to use sc_selcharacter, but I'm not sure about the NTSC-U version.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 10:38:36 AM »

but how does that work is it a file code cause I dont want to change the one i have

It's not a code.  It's a program, which enables you to modify the setup of the character select screen.  It uses uncompressed sc_selcharacter.pac files, but one is created whenever you do a new custom CSS.

That depends on the version of the game you have. For example the PAL version is able to use sc_selcharacter, but I'm not sure about the NTSC-U version.

Game crashes whenever you use sc_selcharacter.pac on an NTSC-U copy of Brawl, via, Riivolution.  PAL copies of Brawl don't have that issue, at least that's what I've heard.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: