:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Thank you very much KTH.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

January 03, 2011, 06:01:53 PM #181 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:04:02 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 03, 2011, 05:44:14 PM
Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2011, 05:35:01 PM
Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 05:32:53 PM
@AGFanProduction
Please go back to your own thread and...
O wait, it's closed.

But please, go away.

I closed it a Few Years! lol to lock all the post form FirenLF2 and the other ...°! that are ...ing my thread!

I just put all the truth here!

and I will wait until KTH reply back my Question!
Your saying that me and SSJCerious are ass holes because we were complaining about your awful work at the "OFFICIAL MELEE SHOWCASE", which was a topic that talked about godzilla and christmas gifts. Unlock your [censored]/ topic and GTFO

Cause People Like this I have my thread locked. Yes and I believe Godzilla is more man than you and that is even Godzilla is a Girl! and is better than you!

This is the [censored]-copycat topic!
whithout KTH this thread shouldn't never exists!

You have luck that KTH leaved my team because ... because what?
Anyway!

°Waits°

@Ds22
Okay this is the truth about it: I never stoled PM's PSA, It was shared to me on MSN whwn I started to make my own PSA apart from the P:M's one. I take a look at P:M's PSA and I export the Jab and Air-F animations, then I put them on my PSA as a Test (to make changes on PSA and stuff, using those animations as a base) and then I saved the Project in a Folder named 'test 1'. then I make otherone named 'test 2' using test 1 as a base I got those movesets there until we finished my PSA 'Test 3' in which I removed those two animations and added new ones, then in my thread everything got F..ed by ....! that Pissed me up. (The second troll battle) time later I returned to Finish the Official Pack but for mistake (I was really mad) I have put the wrong File 'test 2' on the Ganondorf Download, so I am not a thief, I was my mistake put that PSA on the Download!

I will replace that PSA with the real one in my V2 Update of Ganon, I am talking with the truth, I don't care if you believe but IS TRUE!

@ FirenLF2
your avatar isn't bad but is really annoying  :srs:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




OH, stop! Okay? Here, is for talking about the project, not your problem!

Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:04:01 PM
OH, stop! Okay? Here, is for talking about the project, not your problem!

OK anyway reply me back this:

What you should do without kelwiki's Finished Melee Textures??
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:04:01 PM
OH, stop! Okay? Here, is for talking about the project, not your problem!
I couldn't agree more with this
AGFan would you cut down on the trolling kthnxbai

January 03, 2011, 06:07:05 PM #185 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:08:36 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: Chuy on January 03, 2011, 06:05:33 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:04:01 PM
OH, stop! Okay? Here, is for talking about the project, not your problem!
I couldn't agree more with this
AGFan would you cut down on the trolling kthnxbai

No, until KTH Reply back with a Valid response!

Edit: I just want to hear what KTH things of all of this truth!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2011, 06:01:53 PM
Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 03, 2011, 05:44:14 PM
Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2011, 05:35:01 PM
Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 05:32:53 PM
@AGFanProduction
Please go back to your own thread and...
O wait, it's closed.

But please, go away.

I closed it a Few Years! lol to lock all the post form FirenLF2 and the other ...°! that are ...ing my thread!

I just put all the truth here!

and I will wait until KTH reply back my Question!
Your saying that me and SSJCerious are ass holes because we were complaining about your awful work at the "OFFICIAL MELEE SHOWCASE", which was a topic that talked about godzilla and christmas gifts. Unlock your [censored]/ topic and GTFO

Cause People Like this I have my thread locked. Yes and I believe Godzilla is more man than you and that is even Godzilla is a Girl! and is better than your hacks!

This is the [censored]-copycat topic!
whithout KTH this thread shouldn't never exists!

You have luck that KTH leaved my team because ... because what?
Anyway!

°Waits°

@Ds22
Okay this is the truth about it: I never stoled PM's PSA, It was shared to me on MSN whwn I started to make my own PSA apart from the P:M's one. I take a look at P:M's PSA and I export the Jab and Air-F animations, then I put them on my PSA as a Test (to make changes on PSA and stuff, using those animations as a base) and then I saved the Project in a Folder named 'test 1'. then I make otherone named 'test 2' using test 1 as a base I got those movesets there until we finished my PSA 'Test 3' in which I removed those two animations and added new ones, then in my thread everything got F..ed by ....! that Pissed me up. (The second troll battle) time later I returned to Finish the Official Pack but for mistake (I was really mad) I have put the wrong File 'test 2' on the Ganondorf Download, so I am not a thief, I was my mistake put that PSA on the Download!

I will replace that PSA with the real one in my V2 Update of Ganon, I am talking with the truth, I don't care if you believe but IS TRUE!

The point is, you used a leak to do your Ganon.
You shouldn't even have used those files (animations, physics, pain SFX) to do your hack.
You should have said no when you were offered those files and base your hack on nothing more than playing Melee.
Now, your credibility is completely gone.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2011, 06:05:04 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:04:01 PM
OH, stop! Okay? Here, is for talking about the project, not your problem!

OK anyway reply me back this:

What you should do without kelwiki's Finished Melee Textures??

He'd make vertex hacks. Like he HAS been doing.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2011, 06:05:04 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 03, 2011, 06:04:01 PM
OH, stop! Okay? Here, is for talking about the project, not your problem!

OK anyway reply me back this:

What you should do without kelwiki's Finished Melee Textures??

Do this alone. I have do the recolors of Mario without texture kelwiki. I extract texture with Dolphin or i take from Spriters Ressource.

@Oshtoby

Because we do a VERTEX for the characters Melee.

January 03, 2011, 06:13:29 PM #189 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:17:34 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 06:09:17 PM
Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2011, 06:01:53 PM
Quote from: FirenLF2 on January 03, 2011, 05:44:14 PM
Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2011, 05:35:01 PM
Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 05:32:53 PM
@AGFanProduction
Please go back to your own thread and...
O wait, it's closed.

But please, go away.

I closed it a Few Years! lol to lock all the post form FirenLF2 and the other ...°! that are ...ing my thread!

I just put all the truth here!

and I will wait until KTH reply back my Question!
Your saying that me and SSJCerious are ass holes because we were complaining about your awful work at the "OFFICIAL MELEE SHOWCASE", which was a topic that talked about godzilla and christmas gifts. Unlock your [censored]/ topic and GTFO

Cause People Like this I have my thread locked. Yes and I believe Godzilla is more man than you and that is even Godzilla is a Girl! and is better than your hacks!

This is the [censored]-copycat topic!
whithout KTH this thread shouldn't never exists!

You have luck that KTH leaved my team because ... because what?
Anyway!

°Waits°

@Ds22
Okay this is the truth about it: I never stoled PM's PSA, It was shared to me on MSN whwn I started to make my own PSA apart from the P:M's one. I take a look at P:M's PSA and I export the Jab and Air-F animations, then I put them on my PSA as a Test (to make changes on PSA and stuff, using those animations as a base) and then I saved the Project in a Folder named 'test 1'. then I make otherone named 'test 2' using test 1 as a base I got those movesets there until we finished my PSA 'Test 3' in which I removed those two animations and added new ones, then in my thread everything got F..ed by ....! that Pissed me up. (The second troll battle) time later I returned to Finish the Official Pack but for mistake (I was really mad) I have put the wrong File 'test 2' on the Ganondorf Download, so I am not a thief, I was my mistake put that PSA on the Download!

I will replace that PSA with the real one in my V2 Update of Ganon, I am talking with the truth, I don't care if you believe but IS TRUE!

The point is, you used a leak to do your Ganon.
You shouldn't even have used those files (animations, physics, pain SFX) to do your hack.
You should have said no when you were offered those files and base your hack on nothing more than playing Melee.
Now, your credibility is completely gone.

What? is illegal use the leaks to Plat Brawl in your own house?
I just used the only 2 good movesets from the Failed PSA
and get a perfect timing from them to make my own Animations later (like I did)

I just used two movesets to add to my Ganon PSA that was started on November 1, I got the File several days later!

@KTH
Just Mario, but what have you done with Captain Falcon?
put all kelwiki's recolors there without making your owns  :srs:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Playing a P:M leak is like a slap in the face of the people who are currently creating P:M.
Using parts of it WITHOUT permission is like sh*tting on ALL the hard work the PMBR did.
Your almost as awful as Stingers.

BTW, if you want to ask anything about textures, go to the texture board S.V.P.


January 03, 2011, 06:21:20 PM #192 Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 06:30:14 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: ds22 on January 03, 2011, 06:17:47 PM
Playing a P:M leak is like a slap in the face of the people who are currently creating P:M.
Using parts of it WITHOUT permission is like sh*tting on ALL the hard work the PMBR did.
Your almost as awful as Stingers.

BTW, if you want to ask anything about textures, go to the texture board S.V.P.

I don't need to learn more about Textures, btw I never planed to release the Files ds22!
Is was my mistake put the Wrong PSA there, The Official PSA Is fully mine and from KingJ too not from P:M!

Use two movesets from P:M as a base and then delete them later, doesn't means that all is from Project Melee, as I didn't release anything from them (IT WAS MY MISTAKE PUT THE WRONG PSA THERE, I WILL REPLACE IT SOON DON'T WORRY!)

I hope you understand me! :S

@KTH
Now I am talking with ds22 not with you ...
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




What's done has been done.
Now the whole PMBR knows that you posses a leak and that you aren't to be trusted.

And please leave KTH and his thread alone.

SO
I hope I can download doc as soon as possible.
Hey KTH, have you got any pics?
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0