:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106


Hello Mr. Troll.

This is Mr. Ban.

Be nice to Mr. Ban since from now on you two will be friends forever.

Wow. AGFan, you still believe that people won't recognize you? You really must be mentally retarded or something in that direction.
 Enough with the talking about AGF here.
Ignore the trolls like I said.

Guys, it's NOT AGF. At least it's fairly unlikely at this point.

Please don't start a witch hunt now >.>

Keep talking about him, guys. That's right. Just KEEP talking about it. You know that EXACTLY what the troll wanted. If we keep talking about him and AGFan, this thread is kaputski. So, just, move on to the next topic.

Might I suggest, for topic,Mushroom Kingdom 2, and how it's an awesome stage.


Quote from: Dragonrage on January 15, 2011, 10:01:19 PM
Guys, it's NOT AGF. At least it's fairly unlikely at this point.

Please don't start a witch hunt now >.>

Yeah, alot of people who know him on SmashBoards and Youtube will come on here alot people will try to start something, so don't try to fight back.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

What did I say about mentionning AGFan, again ?

QuoteAlso, I've had quite enough of seeing the AGFan topic being brought up here. This is not a place to do so.
From now on, any person mentionning anything AGFan-related here, and ANYONE REPLYING TO IT will get a Warning.
With a 100% Accuracy. And you can't use any Fate Points on this one. :P

So as promised ...
Everyone who decided to ignore it gets a Warning. I'm not going back on what I said. This place is not the AGF special topic.
(It's a softened Warning and will last only 3 days. Next time, it'll be much longer.)

Also, a round of (quiet) applause for SmashHackers, who thought it was too boring to just stay around, and decided to come and troll on a sensitive issue here. Too bad we lack humour on sensitive issues. He'll have to take some holidays from the boards for awhile.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Kusanagi on January 15, 2011, 10:42:36 PM
What did I say about mentionning AGFan, again ?

QuoteAlso, I've had quite enough of seeing the AGFan topic being brought up here. This is not a place to do so.
From now on, any person mentionning anything AGFan-related here, and ANYONE REPLYING TO IT will get a Warning.
With a 100% Accuracy. And you can't use any Fate Points on this one. :P

So as promised ...
Everyone who decided to ignore it gets a Warning. I'm not going back on what I said. This place is not the AGF special topic.
(It's a softened Warning and will last only 3 days. Next time, it'll be much longer.)

Also, a round of (quiet) applause for SmashHackers, who thought it was too boring to just stay around, and decided to come and troll on a sensitive issue here. Too bad we lack humour on sensitive issues. He'll have to take some holidays from the boards for awhile.

i will kill you soon, for sure !

double post but i don't care  :happy:

posting some progress of dat Falco v2

Quote from: GameWatching on January 16, 2011, 03:37:29 PM
double post but i don't care  :happy:

posting some progress of dat Falco v2
*Falco Image*
Just curious, what was wrong with the V1? Like, I'm honestly curious what he differences between V1 and V2 will be. I thought V1 looked perfect, but I guess I'm missing a fine eye or something.

V1 :

http://i56.tinypic.com/28a6t8x.jpg

Melee Game :

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee309/gameroomproductions/Renders/Star%20Fox/Falco%20Lombardi/JUNK.png

Look the hair and the eye.

So, i continue to worked on Yoshi's Story, i have fix the tree size and i have finish the animation cloud.
The dead zone are fixed too, just need to fix the Pokemon Trainer place now.
I have lost to fix the last tree on the left.





I will fix the island too. They're too big.

Hey are you guys working on Melee Sheik(No dagger/no ponytail)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Memories on January 16, 2011, 07:48:36 PM
Hey are you guys working on Melee Sheik(No dagger/no ponytail)
I actually made a Sheik without ponytail and dagger a few days ago.

Quote from: ds22 on January 16, 2011, 08:23:20 PM
Quote from: Memories on January 16, 2011, 07:48:36 PM
Hey are you guys working on Melee Sheik(No dagger/no ponytail)
I actually made a Sheik without ponytail and dagger a few days ago.
With melee texture?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿