Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ToonJDub's NEW Hacks and Stuff: 12/6 I'm baaaaack  (Read 2091 times)
JDub
Extreme Kitten

See You Space Cowboy

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 06, 2010, 09:53:01 AM »

Hey, remember when I made that one thread back in August? You don't? That's ok. Anyway, since I'm not the kind of person to necropost, I'm just gonna make a new thread.

Eldin Cliff

I originally made this for my machinima stuff, but I figured I'd release it. It goes over Final Destination and WWR. I also included a few .rel's to go over a few more. It's also my first stage! Awesome Face

Gray Fox

GRAY FOX! Yah, I ported Gray Fox over Shiek. I would have ported him over Marth, but due to some limitations, he ended up being on Shiek. He's playable, but he has a few glitches.
    • EXTREMELY large hitbox. He can be hit from basically anywhere on the stage, as long as you're at the same elevation. I have yet to test him on huge stages like Temple and New Pork City, so I don't know exactly how far it reaches but it can conver most if not all of Green Hill Zone vertically.
    • All his equipment (The stuff in the FitShiekMotionEtc.pac) is on the ground when used. I've noticed this is an ongoing trend with some model swaps.

Mewcario
    Mega Kitten

I should reeeally get back into Brawl hacking...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 02:58:16 PM »

I like Eldin Cliff! It reminds me of all the Bulbin and Bulbos that I chased off that cliff... *sigh* Good times.

Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?

Lordgiratina7000
    Expert Kitten

May the Triforce Be Within you..

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 10:47:29 PM »

me likes the cliff Cheesy

diegoforfun
    Mega Kitten

Combine!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 06:07:26 PM »

Cliffs looks so cool dude! I'll try it soon!!!
    Grayfox looks good too, the only problem is still the hitbox as u said(and as it's on another GF conversions like Metalknight)
    Good job!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: