Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: How do you guys like my new OP?
MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14
Author Topic: Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)  (Read 75757 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #75 on: April 09, 2011, 06:25:30 PM »

It's great to BE back! (I was under a different alias for a while.)

I'll answer all those questions right now...

1. Conker would most definitely be over Fox (To this day I wonder why no one else has tried to tackle this. He has a texture and everything!)

2. As much as like my Boshi V2, I think the feet could use some improving and his shades could be a tiny bit closer to his face. I'm glad you like him though!

3. Not 100% sure yet. Possibly Squirtle... lol

4. I was thinking either Yoshi or Ivysaur (I could give her troll licorice whips!)

5. It just came to me out of the blue today... He who I used to play as all the time! lol

6. Hmmm... Wolf is a definite possibility since after seeing the ones on Captain Falcon, I'd like to go for the more "original" approach...

1. Exactly my thoughts man.

2. The only thing that should be changed would be the shades really, everything else is on point!

3. Sounds good man.

4. I lol'd at the trolly licorice lips comment.

5. Obviously Squirtle is the perfect fit Wink

6. I think Wolf is the perfect fit for Vegeta. He has that epic villain voice. He has a scouter, Over 9000 type of [censored]. He is shorter than Goku, as he should be, and he has a tail!

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2011, 04:07:30 AM »

Here's one more update pic before I show an in-game screenshot!

I just need to do some quick touch-ups on her coat and skirt... Both Moka and Inner Moka should be done tomorrow for sure! (slight hair difference on Inner Moka)
    « Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:09:11 AM by Legendary Super Mario » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2011, 08:16:36 PM »

Here's one more update pic before I show an in-game screenshot!

I just need to do some quick touch-ups on her coat and skirt... Both Moka and Inner Moka should be done tomorrow for sure! (slight hair difference on Inner Moka)

can we expect a moka release soon? is she finished?

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2011, 08:21:26 PM »

can we expect a moka release soon? is she finished?

Yes you can actually... I just needed to get her earrings into the model (which I just did today) so I could add that little piece of hair that sticks up all the time. I would of had it done sooner, but I've been sick for the past 2 days... I'm almost better now though!  Wink

Hopefully I'll have her done tonight... (the models anyway...) I'll still have to wait for DMN/Eva to re-texture the odd few parts of her. Maybe I'll have an in-game screenshot up by tonight. Who knows... lol
    « Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 08:24:55 PM by Legendary Super Mario » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »

Yes you can actually... I just needed to get her earrings into the model (which I just did today) so I could add that little piece of hair that sticks up all the time. I would of had it done sooner, but I've been sick for the past 2 days... I'm almost better now though!  Wink

Hopefully I'll have her done tonight... (the models anyway...) I'll still have to wait for DMN/Eva to re-texture the odd few parts of her. Maybe I'll have an in-game screenshot up by tonight. Who knows... lol

alrite man, hope to see her hit the vault this weekend along with Kid Buu and Altair. Smiley

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2011, 09:25:24 PM »

I'm hoping she'll be out this weekend too...

(Looks at the poll, I'm shocked to see Vegeta go so high, so fast! Hopefully vertexing Wolf isn't too hard lol.)

badasswolf
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: April 13, 2011, 11:54:56 PM »

I think is a great idea to make up this Vegeta vertex and texture for Wolf, for me the best SSBB Character by far! = )

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2011, 01:45:38 AM »

Do it!

Come on DMN, stop being a sexy loli fron New York and texture her already.

alrite man, hope to see her hit the vault this weekend along with Kid Buu and Altair. Smiley

This.

(Looks at the poll, I'm shocked to see Vegeta go so high, so fast! Hopefully vertexing Wolf isn't too hard lol.)

Those DBZ fanboys are on some other [censored]. The head isn't too different from Wolf's. I think you can pull it off man.

Do you need a model and texture of him?

I can find one for you if you want, I found one for Kid Buu to help out BeyondYou.

Let me know Wink

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2011, 02:18:39 AM »

I think is a great idea to make up this Vegeta vertex and texture for Wolf, for me the best SSBB Character by far! = )

I'm glad you like that idea too. Smiley

As for Moka progress, I know I said the next screenshot would be of her in-game but...

Moka BEFORE the Rosario is pulled is basically finished... I'll send the file to DMN/Eva very soon! XD

Those DBZ fanboys are on some other [censored]. The head isn't too different from Wolf's. I think you can pull it off man.

Do you need a model and texture of him?

I can find one for you if you want, I found one for Kid Buu to help out BeyondYou.

Let me know Wink

I think I can too. Now that I'm getting a hang of all this vertexing stuff with my Moka here. My main problem usually isn't the vertexing, but actually moreso the texturing of the model afterwards...

and yes, I'd like that model and texture please... Wink

Cause something tells me Vegeta WILL win that poll... lol

P.S. If there is a tie on the last day of the polls, I'll use my vote on what I want to make more... Tongue

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2011, 02:35:29 AM »

and yes, I'd like that model and texture please... Wink

Cause something tells me Vegeta WILL win that poll... lol

Alright man. Which version of Vegeta are you planning on doing? That way I can look for the respective model.

P.S. If there is a tie on the last day of the polls, I'll use my vote on what I want to make more... Tongue

Of course lol save the best for last. Wink

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2011, 03:59:15 AM »

Alright man. Which version of Vegeta are you planning on doing? That way I can look for the respective model.

Preferably Saiyan Saga Vegeta... with or without the tail is fine. (I like the armor he wears... lol)

Oh, and after playing with Moka in-game I noticed 2 tiny little things I need to fix...

1. the legs need to be thinned out some more...

2. The coat needs to be widened a bit...

But since I'm such a nice guy, I'll let you see her head in-game (since that's perfect looking to me.)

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2011, 08:37:10 PM »

(sigh...)

Certain animations are making Moka's butt go haywire... especially - > + B

If only I knew how to fix that... That, or get Yui's legs (Model I'm referencing off of since it too is using the hexed skirt.) into this model... (which is hard because the head and legs are both in the same polygon.)
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 08:38:04 PM by Legendary Super Mario » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2011, 09:00:41 PM »

(sigh...)

Certain animations are making Moka's butt go haywire... especially - > + B

If only I knew how to fix that... That, or get Yui's legs (Model I'm referencing off of since it too is using the hexed skirt.) into this model... (which is hard because the head and legs are both in the same polygon.)

dude if it just clips through the dress during some animations it doesnt really matter, it doesnt have to be perfect also i can think of several other hacks with the same problem by me, beyond, aafyre, and starwaffle.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2011, 09:40:39 PM »

dude if it just clips through the dress during some animations it doesnt really matter, it doesnt have to be perfect also i can think of several other hacks with the same problem by me, beyond, aafyre, and starwaffle.

I understand that much, but this is more than just a simple leg clipping through dress problem... Her butt sort of becomes distorted so to speak... when you use - > + B

Here's her just standing there... Looks fine so far right?  Grin

But now here's where it all falls apart...

(This last pic didn't export correctly, but here's the glitch at a different angle...)

If I knew how to only import part of a polygon's vertices into other models I'd just use the legs from THIS as a base... (She is also using this same hexed out skirt as Moka here...) That model doesn't have any problems... I tested it out myself to make sure.

EDIT: I think it has to do with some renamed bones in the before mentioned model that aren't renamed in mine... I'm going to see if this fixes things.
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:22:38 PM by Legendary Super Mario » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2011, 10:38:23 PM »

to export parts of other models just import the DAE into max and select that poly and export it over the offset. then patch it, it should work after that. thats how i made my demon knight vertex i edited Dante's hair and exported it over cloud's body.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: