Sol Sanctum- Daily Updates- M:OM Samus FINAL Powersuit Preview

Started by Weyard, December 13, 2010, 08:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just thought I'd ask.......What do you think of Metroid Other M??

It's good. I didn't have any problems with the story or how Samus was portrayed.
I liked the game but I didn't like the way that Samus was portrayed.
I hated it. They made Samus into a whiny little girl.
I hate other M because Samus showed human emotion. I hate human emotion.
Quote from: SmashClash on July 05, 2011, 04:17:40 AM
Nice vertexes, Weyard. That gave me an idea: When the DAE to MDL0 is finished I could get a bunch of car models from NFS: HP 2010, rig their bones to match the F-Zero cars and port them over every car. Then re-arrange the track a little and real life racetrack lol.
lol that'd be pretty awesome.

-

The Wild Goose is finished.

Ingame, it worked....kinda.

During entry animation, the "wings" are still there, despite being gone in the actual model. Not sure why, but the texture and the rest of the model is showing correctly. I can't get screens during the entry animation to show this.

But....during Final Smash animation, the vehicle is perfect.





And then there is another little problem.

During the actual final smash...the vehicle is gone. It's hilarious and I don't wanna fix it, but I thought I'd show it lol.




-

A slightly newer version of Pico:





Taking that last one reminded me that I need to change the color his shell. Forgot to do so earlier.

-

Now I just need to finish off the texture and do some small things to the model.

Tch, screw fixing the Final Smash, that's awesome. XD

Pico looks great, can't wait till he's finished.


That's really epic! I look forward to downloading Pico when he's finished...  ;)

Plus, you vertexed the Blue Falcon to look like another F-Zero vehicle which is just plain win! Then, after it hits someone... he hijacks the Invisible Boat Mobile!

(That's the only thing I can think of that would make any sense now.) lol

Dude that looks freakin incredible!  Imo, that's one of your best vertexes.  I'm using that in my Brawl Minus for sure (since in Brawl Minus I don't use Viewtiful Joe since I haven't made a Minus version for him >.<)

Should I remove the gun and holster? It goes through his back and he doesn't really have it in his artwork.

Finishing up the texture today.

Quote from: Weyard on July 05, 2011, 09:16:29 PM
Should I remove the gun and holster? It goes through his back and he doesn't really have it in his artwork.

If it isn't too difficult to do, then I'd say yes. Just so he can be as accurate as possible.

Quote from: Weyard on July 05, 2011, 07:10:53 AM
A slightly newer version of Pico:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Taking that last one reminded me that I need to change the color his shell. Forgot to do so earlier.
Now I just need to finish off the texture and do some small things to the model.
awesome!  :kdance:
good job

Quote from: Weyard on July 05, 2011, 09:16:29 PM
Should I remove the gun and holster? It goes through his back and he doesn't really have it in his artwork.

Finishing up the texture today.

Getting rid of them is fine with me... You're really doing a marvelous job on him!

July 05, 2011, 11:27:56 PM #354 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 11:34:27 PM by Weyard
New texture-

Dulled down, has some more "texture", realligned a few things, messed with the hue a bit. Ended up making the gloves purple accidentally. They'll be back blue in a few minutes.

I also vertexed out the holster and gun.



I still need to pull his helmet down to cover Falcon's old eyes and shape his shoulders so the blue spots up there cover the entire shoulder instead of just a little piece.

-

Off topic, but have any of you ever experienced this?



I was using Menardi (zelda) against Snake. I used tried to use the forward B fireball, but it read it as downB and tried to transform to sheik. I expected a freeze....but this happened.

It is Zelda's model twisted onto Sheik's frame, using Snake's texture. No idea why this happened but it is nightmarish lol.





After I took the last picture, 90% of her model disappeared. She was nothing but 3-4 pink things (looked like internal organs O.O).  It was getting worse the longer I went. Right after this, my tv messed up and I had to turn it off. Should have recorded it lol.

-


July 06, 2011, 06:14:52 AM #355 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 07:49:51 AM by Weyard
The size mod isn't working for some reason. His size isn't changing in-game.

I'm calling it finished right now and to be released tomorrow unless something else comes up.

Should I do some recolors for his alt costumes from the Gamecube Fzero game? The vehicle's color will always be green though.

-

Upon further investigation, Zelda is having that glitch against all characters. Upon transforming, she keeps her model, on Sheik's frame with the number1 texture of whoever you are fighting against. It has walking glitch and several other things. In this shape, I can't release Menardi. This is too serious of an error. As much complaining as everyone did over the disappearing glitch on Kadabra, I would never hear the end of something like this.

send me the files and i could look into it ^^

Quote from: the joker on July 06, 2011, 11:02:46 AM
send me the files and i could look into it ^^
Are you referring to Menardi? I'll get its files packaged up and pm you when I wake up later.


July 06, 2011, 10:56:01 PM #359 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 11:55:58 PM by Weyard
Sent.

I'm testing the size mod on Pico again. Not sure why it wasn't working last time.

The size mod just isn't working. I think I'm doing something wrong. Ill make another help topic about it.