Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yeah kinda heh

It's almost June... meaning my hype is growing inch by inch everyday nearing July <3

I've always seen hitbox (and skybox for that matter) as an abstract term. I never actually likened it to an actual box. I would think to myself things like "spherical hitbox" and stuff

Quote from: SomeKindOfMetroid on May 22, 2012, 03:16:32 PM
Hitboxes aren't tubes or circles, they're blobs.
True that, or else hitboxes wouldn't work properly; such as when a character faces the screen, 2D hitboxes wouldn't work.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

BlackJax, why can't I open the FitDededeMotionEtc.pac in any of the BrawlBox versions.
I can't make my King Bob-omb PSA without doing this.

Hey BJ, great work! Got another request if you may before you release the next BrawlBox.

Can you improve the animation merger?  Right now if I want to take 2 animations that have the same bone, when trying to merge it asks me if I want to rename the bones.  The keyframes I have for the second animation are further down in the frame count though, and wouldn't interfere with the first few keyframes.  Basically I just want to merge keyframes of the same bones, but it won't let me without renaming the bones.  I like that you give me the option to rename the bones, but could you also give the option to not rename the bones and just merge the keyframes?  Thanks.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 22, 2012, 05:56:49 PM
BlackJax, why can't I open the FitDededeMotionEtc.pac in any of the BrawlBox versions.
I can't make my King Bob-omb PSA without doing this.
If I recall, somebody explained this already. export the moveset file and import it into someone else's fitCharacter.pac.

Also, speaking of the animation merger, could we do the oposite and split it like taking a section from frame X to Y?

Quote from: Anonymous on May 22, 2012, 09:06:04 PM
If I recall, somebody explained this already. export the moveset file and import it into someone else's fitCharacter.pac.

Also, speaking of the animation merger, could we do the oposite and split it like taking a section from frame X to Y?
It was actually just a corrupted MotionEtc.pac, but DSX8 help me with the issue.
Thanks for responding, though.

Ah. wouldn't be the first time I misread something.

May 23, 2012, 01:05:41 PM #10403 Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 01:06:47 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Kinda late, but hurtboxes are more like spheres more than anything.



NO EXCUSE.

Seriously WTF Sakurai?


I hope the next brawlbox can eport models as a fbx file because the daes don´t work for most people.
Only 3/10 users can work with it

May 23, 2012, 05:00:44 PM #10406 Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:20:24 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 23, 2012, 04:58:40 PM
I hope the next brawlbox can eport models as a fbx file because the daes don´t work for most people.
Only 3/10 users can work with it
i dont think that is going to happen
but i wish that too since i am one of these who can´t import .dae from brawlbox to 3ds max (i have tried anything like run 3ds max as admin,update the FBX plugin/even run 3ds on a other PC)
i always had to ask some ppl i know who can if i am needing a brawl model or a other model import from BV to 3ds max
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: -Hero- on May 23, 2012, 04:52:09 PM
lets just call it hitspheres then :srs:
I second this.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

I don't think the rate is that low. Only 3/10 working its too low. I think maybe 3/10 does not work, not the other way. What version of max are you using? In both 2010 and 2011 the default DAE plugins work with brawlbox DAEs

May 23, 2012, 08:51:51 PM #10409 Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:53:40 PM by Anonymous
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 23, 2012, 04:58:40 PM
I hope the next brawlbox can eport models as a fbx file because the daes don´t work for most people.
Only 3/10 users can work with it
or you could export the dae, and then convert it to FBX with FBX converter 2010.