Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 09, 2012, 08:22:05 PM
ok, well, i have a question about lookign at .rels (since i wanna learn more about porting). do you knwo what teh "imports" folder does? i was lokign at 2 differenct edited marth.rels adn 1 original, and teh second fiel in the imports fodler is changed

I'm pretty sure that imports are other REL file references that that REL uses, usually including itself.
The imports folder has a decryption command list for each import file.

ah. i see (lol nto really i got even more confused)

so, i saw on teh list in the OP .rels are being worked on. is that (referign to a ebtter way tpo view .rels) gunna be in teh next BB?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 09, 2012, 08:29:34 PM
ah. i see (lol nto really i got even more confused)

so, i saw on teh list in the OP .rels are being worked on. is that (referign to a ebtter way tpo view .rels) gunna be in teh next BB?

LOLno, don't look forward to it for a long time unless someone pops out of nowhere and wants to help me with it.

Quote from: Azai on July 09, 2012, 08:30:16 PM
Brawl Box 0.69

^

ah, okay. THAT is what i look foreward too.

>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Someone go invent me a time machine.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: namq on July 09, 2012, 08:13:31 PM
Knowing fixes will be updated by today or maybe tomorrow (if some bugs are being messy and are the cause of a delay) brawlbox will become even more useful/stable :-) !

Looking forward to the update ^,u.

**Can I change how the actions are labeled? (274 = 112). I would love to have them as hex idk so used to it heh, but I can deal with it.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 09, 2012, 08:17:50 PM
Nope, you're gonna have to learn to use decimal from now on. >D

yeah decimal got me confused also lol

bj96 a sugestion when he open the fitchar.pac on bb is there any way you can let us upload the pcs model? and on every bone reff we would see the bone name instead of the index? you know like in tabuu?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2012, 08:49:03 PM
yeah decimal got me confused also lol

bj96 a sugestion when he open the fitchar.pac on bb is there any way you can let us upload the pcs model? and on every bone reff we would see the bone name instead of the index? you know like in tabuu?

Right click the moveset node and click Load Model...
You can even choose the FitChar##.pac and it will load the first model in the pac.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 09, 2012, 08:52:07 PM
Right click the moveset node and click Load Model...
You can even choose the FitChar##.pac and it will load the first model in the pac.
great i tryed looking for it and i didnt found that option now i know where to look :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is really neat. Being able to add new Actions. But I can't seem to get this new Action to work ingame. Is there any extra coding you need to do? <_> It doesn't freeze, it's just when the Action is called up, the character stays on a single frame and cannot move at all.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 09, 2012, 09:25:35 PM
This is really neat. Being able to add new Actions. But I can't seem to get this new Action to work ingame. Is there any extra coding you need to do? <_> It doesn't freeze, it's just when the Action is called up, the character stays on a single frame and cannot move at all.

Try copying some action flags and unknown7 flags from another action.
When you add a new action, the unk7 flags and action flags default to all 0.
There might be an "Enabled" flag somewhere that needs to be on.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 09, 2012, 09:29:24 PM
Try copying some action flags and unknown7 flags from another action.
When you add a new action, the unk7 flags and action flags default to all 0.
There might be an "Enabled" flag somewhere that needs to be on.
That's what I did. Before I put in an Unkown 7, the character would do the same thing, but fall through the stage instead of sitting in place.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 09, 2012, 09:34:32 PM
That's what I did. Before I put in an Unkown 7, the character would do the same thing, but fall through the stage instead of sitting in place.

Just keep messing with the flags until it works :O

When this fix comes through, I'm gonna try to make the Box crawl. If I do it right, a tutorial on adding Actions thoroughly will happen.


I've got a brawlLib question, how can I copy the audiostream from a RWSDSoundNode? I want to grab the sound but release the file.

Quote from: agoaj on July 09, 2012, 11:15:44 PM
I've got a brawlLib question, how can I copy the audiostream from a RWSDSoundNode? I want to grab the sound but release the file.

You can create a completely new audiostream by calling

IAudioStream newStream = new ADPCMStream(node.Header, node._dataAddr);

where node is the RWSDSoundNode. That will create a new stream seperate from the stream variable stored in the node.