Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 16, 2013, 06:55:53 PM #15330 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 06:56:59 PM by DeriLoko2
Here's an example of what does the "Finalize Mode" button, "Final Image Mode" button, or whatever button do. If you push the "Finalize Mode" button, it will finalize the characters, stages, special effects, etc., from this image...


...to this image.


I am NOT talking about another photoshop program.

When you push the "Finalize Mode" button, Brawlbox will switch from the WIP graphics to the Final graphics from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Nintendo rules!

That would be hell to process.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


In a nutshell, make screenshots look like there came from Dolphin. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That will never happen. Just play the game.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34689

I didn't really do any double checking to make sure everything works so hopefully it all does.

Also the PPC disassembler isn't very user friendly and doesn't let you change the individual parts of a disassembled word yet, but you can still change them with the binary value on the right side of the editor.

So yeah, enjoy.



*braces self to be bombarded with bug reports*

October 19, 2013, 04:49:18 AM #15335 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:06:25 AM by Segtendo
I'll take it for a test drive.
Okay. Few things.

-Tried opening GCT's found on my SD card via code manager. The resulting codes were unrecognized. Opening TXT files works fine though.
-I opened a clean, FitFalcon00.pac, but it crashed.

BTW. I have no drop-down box, so I can't copy the error message.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 19, 2013, 05:01:06 AM #15336 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:31:22 AM by Trainer Madara Uchiha - Ultimate Chimera
Oh yeah BJ, you've really outdone yourself this time!
Thanks! :D

Quote from: Segtendo on October 19, 2013, 04:49:18 AM
-I opened a clean, FitFalcon00.pac, but it crashed.

Really?
I get no error when previewing and opening that file.



Quote from: Segtendo on October 19, 2013, 04:49:18 AM
I'll take it for a test drive.
Okay. Few things.

-Tried opening GCT's found on my SD card via code manager. The resulting codes were unrecognized. Opening TXT files works fine though.
-I opened a clean, FitFalcon00.pac, but it crashed.

BTW. I have no drop-down box, so I can't copy the error message.

The first one isnt a bug, you have to add codes for brawlbox to recognize first.

The second one I cant reproduce. Screencap the error? Is the recent files menu causing the error? Pikazz had some problems with that before.

Quote from: Trainer Madara Uchiha - Ultimate Chimera on October 19, 2013, 05:01:06 AM
Oh yeah BJ, you've really outdone yourself this time!
Thanks! :D

Thanks, you're very welcome.

So, like I said. I opened a clean FitFalcon00.pac.

Right-clicked the model and tried to preview the model.

I get this.

Bottom part is what I see when you click "what does this error report contain?"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Since when was Falcon a file name anyway.

*Captain. You know what I mean.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


.......................................................




See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at BrawlLib.Wii.Animations.AnimFormat.Read(String input)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.CHR0Node.FromFile(String path)
   at BrawlBox.BRESWrapper.ImportChr()
   at BrawlBox.BRESWrapper.ImportChrAction(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18051 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlBox
    Assembly Version: 0.69.5039.35970
    Win32 Version: 0.69.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Eternal%20Yoshi/Desktop/Firefox%20DLs/Brawlbox%20v0.69/BrawlBox.exe
----------------------------------------
BrawlLib
    Assembly Version: 0.16.5039.35968
    Win32 Version: 0.16.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Eternal%20Yoshi/Desktop/Firefox%20DLs/Brawlbox%20v0.69/BrawlLib.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18037 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18022 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18022 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
OpenTK
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.278.44921
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Eternal%20Yoshi/Desktop/Firefox%20DLs/Brawlbox%20v0.69/OpenTK.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Configuration
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18058 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18058 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18058 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.





http://www.mediafire.com/view/13d4d8t3t7yakjk/SpecialHiStart.anim

....................................................

im gunna try out the rel editor later. nice job on this though. so much on the change list  :laugh:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well havent came across any bugs yet with importing/exporting.. but ill keep on searching!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 19, 2013, 09:17:59 AM
.......................................................

The first line in the changelog states that it's a wip feature and will not work properly.