Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

There sure is a fighter, AND it's update-able. Every time a new version of the game comes out, you can update it with the characters from the LAST game. Here's some gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8qaSOc-gKc

Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 03:42:08 PM
Anyways, my philosophy is that if you've heard of Touhou, you should, at least, know who Flandre is.

Great philosophy there George.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on September 25, 2011, 03:23:00 PM1. Not these...I think her name is Yoko or something.

2. oh..

3. yeah that girl.
Oh, so you're talking about the three that BlackJax96 showed off, then. In that case, yeah, it is Yoko Littner, from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

And for Hisoutensoku, it was only a one-time thing where the characters from the last game could be brought over. Didn't happen between IaMP and SWR, after all.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 25, 2011, 06:46:33 PM
Sad, but true. Can we please go back on topic? Well, on topic, like BJ, I'm doing progress with BrawlBox, (but not on the same way) as the Terra files which I first saw nothing now shows lines of the same color as the Esper Terra model. One model even showed the bones, which mean they are very close to be fully corrected. Now the only thing left to do is to find the mysterious problem and fix it. She still has her Dissidia skeleton, so I hope it won't be affected by the TransN glitch.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

September 25, 2011, 08:00:52 PM #4294 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:02:13 PM by pikazz
i THINK I and BJ96 found out the problem!
at least to my mario cap, however we will look closer to it after used by BB

nope, it wasn't :>.>: WHERE IT IS!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 25, 2011, 08:00:52 PM
i THINK I and BJ96 found out the problem!
at least to my mario cap, however we will look closer to it after used by BB

Please enlighten us as to what it may have been so we can get this topic back on track.

Re-railing the topic.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to compare two different Jigglypuff/Pikachu costumes (since they have the same model structure, but different lengths due to the hats) to see what different values could cause it to glitch up?

September 25, 2011, 08:10:56 PM #4297 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:12:20 PM by pikazz
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 25, 2011, 08:02:21 PM
Please enlighten us as to what it may have been so we can get this topic back on track.
the thing I saw that I missed to add was vertices and face count in header, though is I corrected it, it would be fixed.
however it didn't.

JÄRNSPIKAR OCH NEDRANS! :rage:

RTB, that was a good idea :3
but if the problem is in the vertices/object ect separate it would be hard because they are "added" :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 25, 2011, 08:10:56 PMRTB, that was a good idea :3
but if the problem is in the vertices/object ect separate it would be hard because they are "added" :/
Well, expanding Jigglypuff's MDL0 by roughly 20KB, and replacing (not adding) a polygon group with a larger one also gives me that "missing polygon lag" that you and BlackJax96 have been getting, so I though that would be a good place to start. Copy values which are different from the smaller one to the larger one, and see what would make it glitch up.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 26, 2011, 04:38:45 AM
mmm no new updates i see

Well I did happen to give Peach Mario's cap (like literally merging the MDL0s) like Pikazz did but without any manual hexing, but that's not a big deal :P It won't work in-game until the model rebuilder works, but at least I'll be able to add the ability to merge models easily :af:

I've been testing and comparing stuff between normal/rebuilt models too -.- My desktop's a mess lol

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 26, 2011, 04:49:02 AM
Well I did happen to give Peach Mario's cap (like literally merging the MDL0s) like Pikazz did but without any manual hexing, but that's not a big deal :P It won't work in-game until the model rebuilder works, but at least I'll be able to add the ability to merge models easily :af:

I've been testing and comparing stuff between normal/rebuilt models too -.- My desktop's a mess lol
hah u wanna talk bout a mess? mines more of a mess cause i have 2 monitor screens and both of them is almost filled with stuff xD

mostly models and their animations.. and textures and stages
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 26, 2011, 04:52:23 AM
hah u wanna talk bout a mess? mines more of a mess cause i have 2 monitor screens and both of them is almost filled with stuff xD

mostly models and their animations.. and textures and stages
Learn 2 organize? I got my brawl hacks in my BrawlBox folder. Any important projects I have goes in a folder marked "Projects" and each project has it's own folder name (IE: Tifa in the Projects/Tifa and Rudio is Projects/Rudio). I even still have all the MotionEct's of when I made the Caramell in it's own folder that I sometimes even take from to use as a "new" animation base (which is why most of my new hacks has the Caramell taunt in it XD) Shoot. Even when I was making the Sonic Air Guitar I kept the resorce files (the gif photos) in it's own folder in the Sonic Air Guitar folder.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



hahah i have it all organized by file name... and with notes around my screens on what i need to look for and finish xDD

*looks around my desk*... i haz way to many notez :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 26, 2011, 06:28:21 AM #4303 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 06:34:05 AM by Legendary Super Mario
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 26, 2011, 04:49:02 AM
Well I did happen to give Peach Mario's cap (like literally merging the MDL0s) like Pikazz did but without any manual hexing, but that's not a big deal :P

The day that this finally becomes a reality, I'm giving Peach Luigi's cap like she had in the Nintendo Power Mario comics. That's going to be sweet!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, would this means I could give ZSS a Captain Falcon helmet and color it metallic grey to make it like J.E.N.O.V.A's? But how?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(