Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm quite thankful myself for the wonderous work he's done =D Though I'll have to admit, RTB's got me drooling for that kit model then I have my attention for BB ^_^''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 23, 2011, 10:56:42 PM
well facts a fact i apretiate it but if it dosent work it dosent work...if your going to release a program as big as this then you need a decent tuorial not just everything jammed in one sentemce  have steps and alot of pics...this is the exact reason why i said BJ wait until january to release this and now look...like 10 people are angry that it dosent work...

She put up a poll asking whether it should be released today or should she wait till the bugs ironed out.
Everybody chose to release today, therefore there will be bugs.
Seriously, grow up.

October 23, 2011, 11:02:10 PM #5732 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:03:41 PM by xxgbcxx
Quote from: Ls777 on October 23, 2011, 10:58:46 PMShe put up a poll asking whether it should be released today or should she wait till the bugs ironed out. Everybody chose to release today, therefore there will be bugs. Seriously, grow up.

ok but that just shows lack of patience....as the person making this he shouldve made the wise descision on fixing this instead of going on peoples eagerness thus leading to all the frustration
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 23, 2011, 11:02:10 PM
ok but that just shows lack of patience....as the person making this she shouldve made the wise descision on fixing this instead of going on peoples eagerness thus leading to all the frustration
more like HE... not she >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 23, 2011, 11:02:43 PMmore like HE... not she >.>

lol...whatever..he shouldve waited
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Sit down and shut up. It's out. Deal with it. There's going to be people that won't know how to use it. Hell even if there WAS a tutorial writen and published before launch, you'd still get the idiots crying like babies that don't know how to use it and don't look for tutorials.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



October 23, 2011, 11:03:53 PM #5736 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:05:08 PM by SqLeon
Holy sh** it's like people need their hand held through everything. If something doesn't work don't just come to the thread crying saying your mad that it doesn't work. Figure it out, try some stuff. Maybe watch the tutorial again. Keep trying until you get it right. Figure out what's wrong on your own. If the tutorial is your issue wait until another one is released. Enough of the complaining.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 23, 2011, 11:03:36 PM
Sit down and shut up. It's out. Deal with it.
^This^
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 23, 2011, 10:50:09 PMWow. You ingrateful little punks can just get out right now. BJ works for a year straight on this project, the least you can say is "thanks" rather than complaining that you can't understand it or that it's all for nothing.

I'm not mad or "ingrateful". Yes, BrawlBox may be a little glitchy but i'm happy of what i got.
-

Quote from: SqLeon on October 23, 2011, 11:03:53 PM
Holy sh** it's like people need their hand held through everything. If something doesn't work don't just come to the thread crying saying your mad that it doesn't work. Figure it out, try some stuff. Maybe watch the tutorial again. Keep trying until you get it right. Figure out what's wrong on your own. If the tutorial is your issue wait until another one is released. Enough of the complaining.

^This.

If it works for me, it will work for you if you do it right. End of story.

Lol you guys thinking blackjax is a girl, HE obviously a dude >.>

That just shows you guys didn't watch his tutorial.
Seriously all the info you need to import stuff is in there.
You guys should really watch that before asking him all these questions and flaming him for things like releasing it to early and not having an easy to follow tutorial.

Really this reminds me of the start of vertex hacking, only the smartest hackers found out how to do it, the same I feel will go for model importing >.>

*Sup 500 error >.>

Really nice stuff BJ.
I managed to add bones to a Pokepark Wii model and it works in Brawl with no glitches and no lag, but it looks odd due to the bone translations. >.> Those things are a pain.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 23, 2011, 11:07:59 PM
Really nice stuff BJ.
I managed to add bones to a Pokepark Wii model and it works in Brawl with no glitches and no lag, but it looks odd due to the bone translations. >.> Those things are a pain.
I'll clean it up for ya if you want Jiggy
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 11:06:48 PM
^This.

If it works for me, it will work for you if you do it right. End of story.

I guess I did it right, then. Sweet! Thanks again, dude! You worked so hard on this, so I'm glad to know it works!