Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 25, 2011, 11:00:15 PM
at first i was like...:af:... then i was like...:srs:
Then i was like  :af2:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 25, 2011, 11:00:14 PM
Not really, my sarcasm detector doesn't work over the Internet.

I thought he was being sarcastic... Are YOU being sarcastic? XD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 25, 2011, 11:04:23 PM
I thought he was being sarcastic... Are YOU being sarcastic? XD
i think he was lol xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

*copys sonic brawler*

megaman X is now ready to join the brawl!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 25, 2011, 11:04:23 PMI thought he was being sarcastic... Are YOU being sarcastic? XD
Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe.

If it helps I had to move, quite literately, EVERY bone in toonlinks body by hand to make it match up
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 25, 2011, 11:24:36 PM
If it helps I had to move, quite literately, EVERY bone in toonlinks body by hand to make it match up
what if you moved amy's model parts?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

do any of u think u can find a model for me so i can import?

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 25, 2011, 11:10:16 PM
*copys sonic brawler*

megaman X is now ready to join the brawl!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[censored] I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Wait......

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 25, 2011, 11:25:15 PM
what if you moved amy's model parts?

Then her models parts would be one big lump, a mesh of stuff if you may. But I could try it o-o
Quote from: jordanice42 on October 25, 2011, 11:27:05 PM
do any of u think u can find a model for me so i can import?
www.models-resource.com/
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: jordanice42 on October 25, 2011, 11:27:05 PM
do any of u think u can find a model for me so i can import?

Would you happen to like any naruto characters in particular?

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



So how did you make Kit's Metal Texture look so good?

NARUTO IS READY TO BRAWL!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

NOT!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

?_?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 26, 2011, 01:12:38 AM
NARUTO IS READY TO BRAWL!

Hey, you're using the same model I am.

You're rigs actually looking almost good on the head and arms, just gotta fix those knees, eh? :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.