Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Don't need to sound needy but would a batch texture importer be possible? ._.

Im getting annoyed with dealing with spending 10 minutes+ importing textures from imported stage models.


hope BB goes well BJ96 :3

sorry if I haven't helped latetly but I am very busy right now IRL ,_,

and would you like to teach me little more about parshe in hex file? I know much about it already but I want more D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Um, another glitch that doesn't appear using other brawlboxes.
I use the bone add by fortwaffles to quickly add bones. The bones appear in 63d, but there is just a topn in 65c
please fix?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 20, 2012, 02:58:12 PM
Um, another glitch that doesn't appear using other brawlboxes.
I use the bone add by fortwaffles to quickly add bones. The bones appear in 63d, but there is just a topn in 65c
please fix?

Just don't use fort waffle's program, Instead add bones in brawlbox by right clicking>Add new bone or Ctrl+Alt+N.

Thanks for the keyboard shortcut! It adds bones TONS faster.
Plus it adds WAY less files size than his program.
I still think it should be fixed, however.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Oizen on February 20, 2012, 06:38:26 AM

Don't need to sound needy but would a batch texture importer be possible? ._.

Im getting annoyed with dealing with spending 10 minutes+ importing textures from imported stage models.
Import->Folder.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I managed to import a model that had some of its bones seemingly corrupted.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't know what caused this, but I think it was caused by me moving bones in 3dsmax before importing them. Also strange is that any vertices affected by these bones don't appear in the model at all (meaning Lugia's wings are missing completely). Strangely enough, the bones don't even appear, but you can see them if you click an animation (the affected vertices are still missing though).

Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 20, 2012, 06:16:35 PM
I managed to import a model that had some of its bones seemingly corrupted.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't know what caused this, but I think it was caused by me moving bones in 3dsmax before importing them. Also strange is that any vertices affected by these bones don't appear in the model at all (meaning Lugia's wings are missing completely). Strangely enough, the bones don't even appear, but you can see them if you click an animation (the affected vertices are still missing though).

Probably a divide by 0 error when calculating the matrix.
Weighted vertices are multiplied by the bone matrix and you can't really multiply by NaN, so that's why the vertices are missing.

Quote from: pikazz on February 20, 2012, 08:34:57 AM
hope BB goes well BJ96 :3

sorry if I haven't helped latetly but I am very busy right now IRL ,_,

and would you like to teach me little more about parshe in hex file? I know much about it already but I want more D:

I'll probably just livestream and explain it there to everyone who wants to learn someday.

Quote from: Anonymous on February 20, 2012, 03:01:17 PMJust don't use fort waffle's program, Instead add bones in brawlbox by right clicking>Add new bone or Ctrl+Alt+N.
it not always work on all model swap ports
like on my goku over pit
i first tried adding bones by brawlbox but it freeze the model but forwaffle´s method worked
but good it worked on Geno over R.o.B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 20, 2012, 06:23:38 PM
it not always work on all model swap ports
like on my goku over pit
i first tried adding bones by brawlbox but it freeze the model but forwaffle´s method worked
but good it worked on Geno over R.o.B
the same thing happened to me when I tried adding bones using brawlbox to an alloy model!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I got Kit to work with BB's bone adder (8 Bones on Kit, 7 for her tail and Blade's Bone is inbetween TransN and XRot. Works flawlessly) and that's on Zero Suit Samus' Skeleton. Though this is on 0.65 and not 0.65c I did this with.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I added 50 bones flawlessly to a character. worked fine in game. but thats without his psa. with his psa, the game froze, but i thnk thats unrelated
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.