Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3862525 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9165 on: March 12, 2012, 05:23:02 PM »

BJ just a question why when we port animations some bones dont get ported? like trown bone does get any animation when porting  for example holding heavy items.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9166 on: March 15, 2012, 08:30:41 AM »

The import object works fine on everything I use except for the FitKirbyZelda00.pac
    It gives me an error saying: Object reference not set to the instance of an object.
    BlackJax please fix it or tell me how to fix it so I can make my kirby hat.
    (I've already made 2 hats in brawlbox without max before)

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9167 on: March 15, 2012, 09:17:52 AM »

The import object works fine on everything I use except for the FitKirbyZelda00.pac
    It gives me an error saying: Object reference not set to the instance of an object.
    BlackJax please fix it or tell me how to fix it so I can make my kirby hat.
    (I've already made 2 hats in brawlbox without max before)

this error also hapens when you try to import samus morphball on nuke rigged Dark samus  guss it has to do with riggs even tough they work ingame bb doesnt like them.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9168 on: March 15, 2012, 09:21:26 AM »

umm, this is a file made by the game makers...

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9169 on: March 15, 2012, 09:32:46 AM »

umm, this is a file made by the game makers...
    maybe it has a diferent rigg from the rest of kirby hat models or something i dont know only bj can awnser that but i dont know if he will have the time since i asked him once to take a look at the object importer again but he couldnt new things in bb takes alot of time from him Tongue

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9170 on: March 15, 2012, 02:30:28 PM »

actually BJ took a look at the object importer 2 days ago... and he told me he got that weird glitch fixed somehow.. xD

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9171 on: March 15, 2012, 02:49:35 PM »

well what are you waiting for blackjax? UPDATE 65c!

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9172 on: March 15, 2012, 03:01:51 PM »

well what are you waiting for blackjax? UPDATE 65c!
    he wants to fix other bugs in brawlbox... -_-

either way.. i think he wants to wait awhile b4 he releases BB66 for other features in it too

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9173 on: March 15, 2012, 03:08:36 PM »

yeah, but I've got kirby hats to make!
    (and I use purely brawlbox, mind you)
    lol
    I can't think of any bugs besides model viewing features like pats, vises, srt0s, ref textures, glow textures *cough*super*cough*sonic*cough* and all of that stuff.
    but anywho.

(and I ment 65c update _  like he did with the beta)

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9174 on: March 15, 2012, 05:01:22 PM »

I think he'd just go with a release instead of an update since the things he's doing vary vastly from other versions from BrawlBox (the model previewer, for example).

: SW-2632-7270-6724

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9175 on: March 15, 2012, 05:18:54 PM »

The model previewer is completely different now and is still under construction.
    So yeah, an update's not gonna happen.

Release might be soon, though. I finished rebuilding all animation formats, so all that's left really is the tristripper and the animation editors / keyframe graph.

For the tangent editor, Brawl's interpolation only uses one tangent for both in and out of the point, so I'll need to put a little more research in to displaying it.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9176 on: March 15, 2012, 05:33:53 PM »

The model previewer is completely different now and is still under construction.
    So yeah, an update's not gonna happen.

Release might be soon, though. I finished rebuilding all animation formats, so all that's left really is the tristripper and the animation editors / keyframe graph.

For the tangent editor, Brawl's interpolation only uses one tangent for both in and out of the point, so I'll need to put a little more research in to displaying it.
    ah i see... also BJ... i came across a small glitch with that autoaddmetal Im srs here

some of the metal materials has a shaderstage of 1 instead of 4.. not sure y it does that O_o

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9177 on: March 16, 2012, 02:00:56 AM »

Bj i just saved a motion in the newest 65c after cleaning alot of animations and it went corrupt :S and its not the first time this happens to me  also im using the latest after you fixed 65c, now i lost all the animations since i cant view the animation folder because it crashed is there any way of recovereing the animations?

http://www.mediafire.com/?b7bos5au7harret

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9178 on: March 18, 2012, 03:36:59 AM »

@blackjax96
    can you get this button:

back from brawlbox V0,65B beta to the next brawlbox?
    its really useful for make like fire mario transfrom to SMBZ mario moveset v3,Fire mario as FS eyes or other texture changes by using model changers bones like eyeyellow or mario´s hair model changer bones or for other chars. too
    it will also be helpfull if you make this button to at same time copy the Material
    like if you copy a polygon you copy the Material the polygon use and make the copyed polygon to use the copyed Material
    will make it alot easyer to make other FS eyes on brawl chars. or use a other texture on a model changer like as fire mario transfrom

it will also be helpfull if you can port polygons from one vertex to a other vertex
    like port something from a Dr. mario vertex to over a normal brawl mario model (so you can use dr. mario outfit as FS eyes and Brawl mario without FS eyes or for other chars. too like super sonic vertex as FS eyes on sonic)
    « Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 03:53:45 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9179 on: March 18, 2012, 07:08:13 AM »

if you send me the vertex of dr mario I can make it over the fire mario visibility bone or fs eyes if you want.

Pages:  1 ... 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: