Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I've had problems with the  current revision of brawlbox, where I cannot increase the jumps allowed or item throw velocity for yoshi otherwise it freezes randomly OUTSIDE the moves the attribs are accociated with (but the desired effects work) (it was a restoration of a previous hack for yoshi I downloaded and that DL worked, and my edits are 1:1 of the DL'd one)

Quote from: Diddy Kong on October 30, 2012, 08:40:08 PM
I've had problems with the  current revision of brawlbox, where I cannot increase the jumps allowed or item throw velocity for yoshi otherwise it freezes randomly OUTSIDE the moves the attribs are accociated with (but the desired effects work) (it was a restoration of a previous hack for yoshi I downloaded and that DL worked, and my edits are 1:1 of the DL'd one)
i remenber yoshi was one of the few that had problems in bbx psa alongside samus bowser and a few others
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

how do you use BB psa? where is it?
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).

Just get the newest version of BrawlBox. You can either open the moveset directly or edit it from the model viewer.
Now available in blue.

November 03, 2012, 11:18:19 PM #12784 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:19:44 PM by leafbarrett
I figured out a thing!

In Lucario's Aura Physics (FitLucario.pac, in the Movedef) 0x18 (default value 1.8) is the maximum damage multiplier, which is reached when you're 4 stock behind and at the damage ceiling. I dunno how to calculate the in-betweens (i.e. for 1 stock), but that's what it controls. No matter what you set 0x4 to, it will never go past 0x18's value.
Or something like that.

I'm back, and impressed that Ultimate hasn't killed the modding scene entirely.

Good thing I'm dyslexic. Wouldn't of found the topic lol
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



https://secure.join.me/881-791-015

Streaming if anybody wants to see.
Working on finishing RSAR.

How is this working ?
It's always saying "invalid code".

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

You missed it. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I just woke up 15 minutes ago. I guess i missed it because of different time zone.
That may explain a lot of things (like why i always miss these streaming or why i feel like a ghost on this forum).

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

BJ posted the stream at 5:51AM here, so I obviously couldn't see it...
And YOU'RE ALIVE!! :happy:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus


November 12, 2012, 07:02:48 AM #12792 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 07:04:16 AM by Diddy Kong
yay I actually get to see something lol

(30 seconds later)

its over

LOL

ooh stream coolio

just wanna ask...

if it possible to make brawlbox have a function that alows you to change the camera postion and zoom with chords?

ex: X: 22
      Y: 35
      Z: 98
      Zoom: 10

or something like that, i figured it'd help csp makers alot to make perfcet pose csp's

not sure if your still working on BB, havent really followed this thread to much
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Like the Brawlbox page on Facebook!
Tweet it to your friends!
Text it to your neighbors!
Throw it in your sister's face!
Reddit! Dancit! [censored]it!
+1 our page on Google+!
*more shameless self advertising*
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brawlbox/383546278392437

Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 14, 2012, 02:05:09 AM
ooh stream coolio

just wanna ask...

if it possible to make brawlbox have a function that alows you to change the camera postion and zoom with chords?

ex: X: 22
      Y: 35
      Z: 98
      Zoom: 10

or something like that, i figured it'd help csp makers alot to make perfcet pose csp's

not sure if your still working on BB, havent really followed this thread to much

You'll see in the next release