Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DanteNo on December 07, 2013, 08:34:43 PM
Brawlbox is getting better and better, i hope the BRSTM Volume feature is added soon.
lol
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DanteNo on December 07, 2013, 08:34:43 PM
Brawlbox is getting better and better, i hope the BRSTM Volume feature is added soon.
Lol.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 08, 2013, 03:01:02 AM #15572 Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 06:05:30 AM by Velen
Quote from: DanteNo on December 07, 2013, 08:34:43 PM
Brawlbox is getting better and better, i hope the BRSTM Volume feature is added soon.

You're not funny. .__.

Also.

C-C-Combo Breaker Redux!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DanteNo on December 07, 2013, 08:34:43 PM
Brawlbox is getting better and better, i hope the BRSTM Volume feature is added soon.
Lol

Quote from: DanteNo on December 07, 2013, 08:34:43 PM
Brawlbox is getting better and better, i hope the BRSTM Volume feature is added soon.
Lol.
Am I doing it right?


Shader preview is working noW? thks for all your job blackjax, thks pal, a lot...  :)

Quote from: Nasca Corp on December 08, 2013, 04:57:26 AM
Shader preview is working noW? thks for all your job blackjax, thks pal, a lot...  :)
Lol no

shader preview isnt even available mate since it was hard for BJ to code and get working.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Quote from: Nasca Corp on December 08, 2013, 04:57:26 AM
Shader preview is working noW? thks for all your job blackjax, thks pal, a lot...  :)
lol Brbx doesn't even support Modern OpenGL TO use them XD
(well, it can use them, but not in any decent fascion)

looks like I'm the only one working on the TEV's now ;_;
well... this ain't the first time I've been in this position... heh

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

December 08, 2013, 06:58:28 AM #15580 Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 07:00:55 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: FitDarkPika00.pcs on December 08, 2013, 06:21:53 AM
lol Brbx doesn't even support Modern OpenGL TO use them XD
(well, it can use them, but not in any decent fascion)

looks like I'm the only one working on the TEV's now ;_;
well... this ain't the first time I've been in this position... heh

Tcll, pls, stahp. You don't know what you're talking about.

The whole reason I rewrote all the OpenGL stuff to use the OpenTK library was solely for the support of all modern OpenGL functions, including the ones to compile and render vertex, geometry and fragment shaders.

I don't mind you being curious about how the TEVs work but it does strongly bother me when you say untrue things that confuse people. OpenTK has the capacity to render the MDL0 exactly as it appears in-game, but I never got around to coding it in.

If you're gonna act like you know what you're talking about, do it in your own thread.

Now that coding BB is off my back, maybe I can go update my MDL0 documentation thread with all I know later.


So, Brawlbox improvements are over, great great work BlackJax, for every effort that you putted on BrawlBox  program :D,. but I am kinda sad because tripstripper was never finished, I know, it is so hard to make -_-

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 08, 2013, 06:58:28 AM
Tcll, pls, stahp. You don't know what you're talking about.

The whole reason I rewrote all the OpenGL stuff to use the OpenTK library was solely for the support of all modern OpenGL functions, including the ones to compile and render vertex, geometry and fragment shaders.

I don't mind you being curious about how the TEVs work but it does strongly bother me when you say untrue things that confuse people. OpenTK has the capacity to render the MDL0 exactly as it appears in-game, but I never got around to coding it in.

If you're gonna act like you know what you're talking about, do it in your own thread.

Now that coding BB is off my back, maybe I can go update my MDL0 documentation thread with all I know later.
well, I'm not gonna argue...
all I'm gonna say is that if you're using stuff like glMaterialfv(), GL_TEXTURE_2D, glVertex3fv(), etc...
then my word stands, and you're not using the modern functionality.

I havn't looked at the src recently, but from the src I have looked at (0.65) you weren't using it.
(so feel free to bamf me if you're using it now) ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: FitDarkPika00.pcs on December 08, 2013, 01:29:01 PM
well, I'm not gonna argue...
...Proceeds to argue. Ha!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.