Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ok, that would be an emergency while BlackJax96 discontinued the development. We need another developer to make changes to this program such as preview shaders thing and others. We still need those done in that program.

Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on December 10, 2013, 11:49:27 PM
Ok, that would be an emergency while BlackJax96 discontinued the development. We need another developer to make changes to this program such as preview shaders thing and others. We still need those done in that program.

You do it then

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on December 10, 2013, 07:21:04 AM
Had to go through seven pages of well-wishes, memories and lols to find your original post, BJ. Thanks for everything brawl-related. Guys like you and PhantomWings are the only reason we can have any of this.
Also. I'm glad you're taking your game as seriously as you've taken Brawlbox over the years, because now I know you'll not only finish it, but it will be awesome when it's done.
I'll be waiting to see it when it's finished. :)

Thanks man. I'm grateful for all the support.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2013, 12:09:49 AM
You do it then

Because I'm not a good reverse engineerer and I can't find the codes or somethings designed to do those stuff. You may want to give this to someone else who is good a programming. Also, you missed my pm on that model thing I sent you.


Quote from: Gravity on December 11, 2013, 01:07:08 AM
LOL

"missed it"

It was a personal message sent to BlackJax96, so no need to worry about that one right now. If I sent that model I need help with, maybe you can take care of the rest.

Just a curious question, how many years have you been alive?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2013, 01:13:33 AM
Just a curious question, how many years have you been alive?

I've only been here for 2 and a half years now. Also, could you do the rest of that model I sent you and submit it to me please?

Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on December 11, 2013, 01:17:34 AM
I've only been here for 2 and a half years now. Also, could you do the rest of that model I sent you and submit it to me please?
for ur information.. wat makes u think BJ would do the model for ya? u do know he doesnt do requests, and he's done with brawlbox, so if u want to find a new C# coder for BB, then find one that can finish all the work BJ couldnt finish :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on December 11, 2013, 01:17:34 AM
I've only been here for 2 and a half years now. Also, could you do the rest of that model I sent you and submit it to me please?

Okay then, this explains everything.

Also, no. I won't import your alien peggy sue thingy for you just because you said so.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 11, 2013, 01:20:43 AM
Okay then, this explains everything.

Also, no. I won't import your alien peggy sue thingy for you just because you said so.

Well, I can't import it because it won't let me import it properly.

Considering I very recently quit modding Brawl entirely, I am definitely not the person you want to request things from. I never accepted requests to begin with.

In other words, ask someone else.

Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on December 11, 2013, 01:22:50 AM
Well, I can't import it because it won't let me import it properly.
n ask some1 in the model help thread
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on December 11, 2013, 01:17:34 AM
I've only been here for 2 and a half years now. Also, could you do the rest of that model I sent you and submit it to me please?

Must... resist... urge to spam.  :notimp:

Seriously, though, 8XSD is right. There's a forum for that. Stop bugging BJ, a dude who left Brawl hacking forever and made our hacking lives A LOT easier. I'd be more grateful if I were you.

Quote from: Brandondorf9999 on December 11, 2013, 01:34:20 AM
Where is it at?

Model imports, Model Requests.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 11, 2013, 01:37:54 AM
Must... resist... urge to spam.  :notimp:

Seriously, though, 8XSD is right. There's a forum for that. Stop bugging BJ, a dude who left Brawl hacking forever and made our hacking lives A LOT easier. I'd be more grateful if I were you.

Model imports, Model Requests.

I'm making a request over there right now. I hope that request is answered soon.