Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ds22 on March 26, 2011, 02:58:05 AM
Maybe the 2 sword bones as well IDRK.
Also, what exactly do you mean with "all you'd have to do is copy the bones to the brawl chr0"?
I'll use Pika as an example:

you know how he already has his brawl bones in the chr0 right :/
well...
for me, I'd have to take pachi's bone data from his chr0
and paste it on top of pika's:

[Pika's brawl bones]
[origin
waist
spine
(Pachi's remaining bones)]


note: the bones you're adding must have an animation length equal to the brawl animation

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

But that's the problem.
There are almost no useful animations for the Naruto import model.
Therefor, I want the model to be fully compatible with the CoN Naruto animations without actually editing the animations in any way.

Well, i need some help.

i want to put in a special Chracter.

can someone help me find a God Gundam (Burning Gundam) model in DAE format?

i can get the trial version of 3ds max to rig him.

i will be using a Brawl Bone Mesh. so i won't have so many Import Issues.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I'm not accepting any requests or help from anyone for quite a long tome now:/
(unless I don't mind doing them)

why:
I think I've just experienced what Kryal/Pharrox/
(anyone else who ever has programmed for us) has experienced...
that would be quite a large load of stress from slowdowns/requests/help/questions/etc...

I just felt it after having to re-install windows for the --th time...
now I have to download/install the updates AGAIN...
and install my some 35-60 programs again...

I'M TIRED OF IT!!!
not to mention I snapped on my chat


so yea...
I just ask that you please not ask me for help or anything for quite a long time :)

I've got quite a large pile of stuff to deal with...

don't worry, I'm not quitting any projects or anything ;)
this is to help me clean up my messes and get myself back on track,
so that I can actually succeed where others have failed.

thank you

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good speech, Tcll.
I'm glad you said this.

Sorry...

i was asking anybody. for i'm completely new to this.

so sorry, i'm still looking.

if i cannot find a model, i'll just make one in DAE format.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 29, 2011, 01:01:18 PM
Sorry...

i was asking anybody. for i'm completely new to this.

so sorry, i'm still looking.

if i cannot find a model, i'll just make one in DAE format.

I don't think he was responding to your post, he was talking about that earlier

I have a question:

Is it already possible to import simple stuff like blocks and spheres and the such from outside?
And about bone adding, is it possible to import bones added in 3DSMax/Blender as well?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on March 29, 2011, 10:30:30 PM
I have a question:

Is it already possible to import simple stuff like blocks and spheres and the such from outside?
And about bone adding, is it possible to import bones added in 3DSMax/Blender as well?

1. Yes and no. Export/Save isn't possible with an imported model because too many values are null (I need to set them)

2. Yes. It builds the bone structure perfectly and you can even view it in the viewer, but I haven't rigged a model yet to test it with a mesh so I don't know if weights work yet, but they should.

That's good. Stage builders now have to use blocks and all with a single bone, and that isn't movement friendly. Moving stages like Delphino work on Brawl because they're a single model, a.k.a a bone in common.

We don't have many of these because of that.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Ehhh 
So uh blackjacks....how close are we to being done with this piece of badasness?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 29, 2011, 11:04:00 PM
Ehhh 
So uh blackjacks....how close are we to being done with this piece of badasness?

Pretty damn close, let's just put it at that. But don't get your hopes up

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 29, 2011, 11:32:36 PM
Pretty damn close, let's just put it at that. But don't get your hopes up

Then don't say pretty damn close! lol

So what about a percentage? From your attitude...maybeee....around 65% or something?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 30, 2011, 12:01:11 AM
Then don't say pretty damn close! lol

So what about a percentage? From your attitude...maybeee....around 65% or something?

idrk, I guess

keep in mind though,
even though it's a single model,
it'd still have to have weights...

otherwise:
you'll move the bone, but the model won't link
the object (cube/sphere) must also be parented to the bone object :/

so yea, it must be parented, and have weights

you can however use object animations, or IPO's in blender terms
you won't need a bone to move or animate the object
^I think these would be shape animations in brawl >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.